It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tic Tac Looking UFO Filmed In Wichita Kansas Posted On June 16

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Im usually one of the one's that call blurd, bug, chinese lantern, or fake (tho no expert) on these videos, but

Unless this is some high quality CGI hoax, that thing looks damn real to me, in my layman view.

I like how the lady is very nonchalant in her general attitude, but shows genuine surprise at the object...as a normal person would in real time.....and she seems more concerned with her dog.

I think this may be one of the rare videos featured on ATS, that is of an Actual object that we could identify as an Unidentified F.O.

What will need More investigation, hopefully by some legit UFO organisations, is what response/notification/radar blip/visual etc, those 2 other commercial airlines did/didn't have of the object, that seemed to be taking up similar airspace at the same time. Also, we are lead to believe Traffic Controllers can see light planes etc onscreen......sooo did the "local" traffic controllers see this "Cigar" object on their radar screens? If not, why not?

Needs to be investigated rather quickly, before it all goes quiet.

If this can be proven to Not be a cgi trick, then it looks like a real UFO, at Last.......still not meaning Aliens from Zeta whatever tho.......but damn interesting technology either way.

edit on 18-6-2019 by gort51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: gort51

Exactly!
She wouldn’t be calling her dog stupid or what ever, if this was a hoax video.

There’s too many people out there that would moan and immediately say she’s an animal abuser if she planned on the video going viral.

It this was staged, there would be nothing other than the UFO in the video.
She would be talking only about the UFO and not to the dog.

She has 2 other videos on her channel. A dog and cat and then a “chem trail” one.
Her tone in the chem trail (hate that phrase) is the same as the UFO video.
As in she truly believes in what she’s seeing.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

I concur.....

Hopefully, not just a balloon or blimp tho....

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   

It looks interesting a similar video is popping up on twitter.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   

A similar video.. what do you think

Public Tic Tac

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Hi Macenroe,

Can you check out the below and tell me what you think.
This guy has literally 5 different very clear videos of the kansas tictac...
What do you think...can someone do an analysis

Multiple vidoes of tic tacs

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   

This is the best I have seen

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 02:35 AM
link   
The video even has a spacey woman filming it and saying wow dude, that was crazy..

*falls asleep 15 mins later from the drugs*

She's probably attractive too. I mean.. when it comes to women that are really into these topics that has to be attractive and make more of an impact or distinction in your mind.

So like.. I'm going to take the dog inside from my privacy fenced backyard that my husband pays for because he's in the military and never home and hit the bong, post this to YouTube and get thousands of views, comments, messages.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 02:46 AM
link   
That's either a man made object, the work of aliens in our atmosphere from light years away, or "others" from another dimension.

Spoiler alert: This isn't going to bring us any closer to disclosure of something that isn't there. Don't shout Debby Downer down all at once. You watched it however many times, dissected the frames. Did you not get your entertainment value and hobby time sink out of it? Was your brain not stimulated by it in a way that you prefer?

All is well that ends well. She gets revenue and channel views putting the video in the spot on the search engine for more views which are revenue. One person entertaining the possibility of this being unexplainable and not man made is revenue. Multiply yourself by thousands. It's not a bad thing, it's entertainment.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

The first one you posted - at first glance, I recognize the same light reflection/flaring from the OPs video at the 23 seconds mark.

The other videos are all fairly similar - in that a stop/go can be seen.
No pitch change, no noise, and for what its worth a genuine sounding witness.
edit on 19-6-2019 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
If it's fairly far away, then it's performing a slow/stopping maneuver without changing pitch, and would be pretty difficult for a conventional aircraft to accomplish.

I think the movement we see is the result of the camera moving, not the object. I don't have the time to confirm it now, but I think I saw the tree branches moving in relation to each other, meaning that there was a change in perspective, the result of a movement of the camera.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Thanks for you feedback.
We are living in interesting times!!

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Why do these people never seem to record the exact time? Looks like a crossing aircraft reflecting light (blooming) and filmed with a poor quality camera. Nothing remarkable about such features as wings being lost against a bright sky like that.

If it was genuine footage and published with exact times you could probably match up with flight tracking software.

I've now asked very politely twice on the channel for confirmation of the date and the time. Both times my request seems to have been deleted.

Anyone else want to try and see if they can get the exact date and time from the uploader?
edit on 19/6/2019 by tommyjo because: Additional info added

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Well the synchronicity of this is pretty astounding.
I got 8 picture this morning of a tic tac shaped object.
Due to the size of the pics I have, I took screenshots of them to be able to upload.

Im up at work - a remote mine site. 2 hours north of home.
Theres an indian reservation about another 2 hours north of here.
Other than that - pretty secluded.

I came up over the hill this morning at 07:35 EST. And immediately noticed an object hanging in the sky.
I pulled over and watched it, because its very out of place.
We have a strict no fly zone over the mine site due to surface blasting.
Other than that - I am the only drone pilot licensed to fly on site.
Lat 49.157432°
Lon -89.645103°

It hung in the same spot for 5 minutes. I cursed myself for only having a crap old digital camera and not one of the drones.

The winds were coming from the NE at 7 km/h
In relation to where I witnessed it, this object came from the south and flew to the NW.
No sound, no abrupt maneuvers.
When I lost sight of it, it was almost like it just vanished.
Take what you will of it.

But here's one of the shots followed by a cropped zoomed in one.

Very weird witnessing this after seeing the multitude of sightings reported over the past few days.
Synchronicity at its finest.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Wow are you serious.....
Is there a way you can try to record it over the following days....
Try to get high quality footage.
I really believe Disclosure is here.....the Tic Tacs are showing up everywhere.
The military can no longer control this, thus they are being more open...nyt article, washingpost, etc.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Thats a great pic by the way!!
I really hope this is not a prank.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Being the Chief Investigator for MUFON Canada, I have too much to lose,
By playing jokes or what it really would be: Hoaxing,
What would that say about my credibility?

I debated even posting those pics.
But i sent all 8 pics with all the details to the National Director of Mufon, before posting them here.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

And yes, im going to make a point of being out there at 7:30 am tomorrow.
I have to go check up on the construction progress of the dam expansion throughout the day.
So my eyes are peeled!

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

If you look even closer you might find an Alien

Eyes rolling.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

May I respectfully suggest you make some backups too....

And hide them somewhere.

Yes, I have my tinfoil hat on..

If you have higher resolution images then that would also be quite cool to have a go at :-)

Good catch, anyway.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join