It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

15 People Broke State Department Rules in Handling Clinton's Emails

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Fallingdown

just to point out.... the story said broke rules not broke laws.... if anyone cares about the difference.

Those were departmental rules. Here’s the federal law .

(a) Whoever knowingly and willfully communicates, furnishes, transmits, or otherwise makes available to an unauthorized person, or publishes, or uses in any manner prejudicial to the safety or interest of the United States or for the benefit of any foreign government to the detriment of the United States any classified information—

Snip

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

Here comes da judge. < people over 50 should get that one .
edit on 18-6-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-6-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Most people take out insurance policies because they might die not paying on one for 70 years planning to die of old age .

You’re saying they didn’t expect Hillary to win ?

Despite the fact that almost the whole country thought the same .

It’s so obvious by their actions I don’t even feel like it needs any discussion .

Now to expand upon year expansion . Lol

Hillary was the back up plan .

If Obama wanted to keep his intelligence apparatus intact. They wouldn’t have moved on Trump so early.

That action by the Democrats was purely vindictive. Probably because Trump said loudly and clearly that Hillary should be in jail early on in his campaign .

Think about it the dems couldn’t use any of that information during the election or it would have shown they were spying on Trump’s campaign.

But if Hillary was elected the full force of the deep state would’ve been thrown against Trump and he’d probably be in jail right now .

I’d be willing to bet it was all on that old hag’s orders.

I hope to God we can prove it .

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Nothing will happen to the ruling class and half the country wants their Kings and Queens to be immune.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Nothing will happen to the ruling class and half the country wants their Kings and Queens to be immune.

You may be correct....BUT... if this is a chess board of politics I would expect the convictions and the wrong doings by the prior administration will be presented very forcefully during the leed up to the 2020 elections. Stuff will be exposed like a fishing line being let out behind a small boat.. At least I hope so...youtu.be...

It is also interesting about what the Dems tried to do to Regan during both of his elections as far as wanting to buy dirt (even if it is made up) which seems to be OK in the Dems book of politics..

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: Boadicea

Most people take out insurance policies because they might die not paying on one for 70 years planning to die of old age .

Really? People might die? So some people live forever? Wow. Cool.

You’re saying they didn’t expect Hillary to win ?

Yup. That's exactly what I'm saying. They had internal polling. They knew their election rigging limitations. They knew Hillary wasn't a sure thing. I'm not sure when they knew it, but they knew well before the election.

Despite the fact that almost the whole country thought the same .

Well, if that's true, it's because that's what the whole country was being told by the MSM. Just part and parcel of the fake news we've been fed ad nauseum. But they were obviously wrong. And what the people thought and what the critters thought is not necessarily the same thing.

It’s so obvious by their actions I don’t even feel like it needs any discussion.

So your opinion is now fact and so it's not up for discussion? Ohhhhh... okay.

Hillary was the back up plan .

The back up plan? What was the original plan? That Obama wouldn't leave office?

If Obama wanted to keep his intelligence apparatus intact. They wouldn’t have moved on Trump so early.

How so? What would be the advantage in waiting? And waiting for what?

That action by the Democrats was purely vindictive. Probably because Trump said loudly and clearly that Hillary should be in jail early on in his campaign.

No doubt many Dems and Never Trumpers were quite vindictive, which would/could be easily played for the benefit of the PTB; but there was always more to it than just vindictiveness, whether all Dems knew it or not.

Think about it the dems couldn’t use any of that information during the election or it would have shown they were spying on Trump’s campaign.

Well, kinda sorta... they did use ill-gotten information... via leaks -- apparently both authorized and unauthorized -- which they could and did surreptitiously slip into the public arena. For example, the leak about the dossier which was duly "reported" and then the media report was used as justification for FISA warrants.

But I think the real problem is that they never found any criminal wrongdoing. If Trump had been breaking laws, they may have busted him in a heartbeat, or raided his campaign headquarters and office, and probably in the most public way possible, knowing that their methods would be accepted by the public if they had real evidence. They'd be the heroes that saved the republic donchaknow!!! And then maybe they'd make a deal with Trump... a deal that he can't refuse.

But if Hillary was elected the full force of the deep state would’ve been thrown against Trump and he’d probably be in jail right now.

Maybe. Perhaps even probably. At least according to conventional wisdom.

On the other hand, if Hillary had won, any evidence they had against Trump -- including trumped up evidence, pardon the pun -- could have been very valuable for exploiting Trump as well. Bribery... blackmail... audits... Especially if Trump challenged the election results. They might find Trump more valuable as a conquered tool than an incarcerated chump.

I’d be willing to bet it was all on that old hag’s orders.

Hillary had no power. Obama had the power. Obama wasn't taking his marching orders from Hillary. Neither was anyone else in power.

I hope to God we can prove it .

What if it wasn't Hillary calling the shots? Do you just want Hillary nailed or do you want the guilty nailed?

Trump could prove it (or disprove it) right now if he were so inclined. Absolutely nothing stopping him.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   
These are disciplinary actions... not criminal unless they get referred for further action, which they won't be.

Nothing is going to come from this.
edit on R372019-06-18T17:37:47-05:00k376Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Duderino

Not about me is it.

Look deeper.

💥🍌💥

At least others on ATS seem to have interests beyond a narrow political viewpoint.

I looked into your posts and threads and it seems you do little else but re-post these types of 'news' articles. Despite being 'blockbuster', 'explosive', 'huge', 'this is IT' and so many other sensationalist words, its a big nothingburger, time, after time, after time. For what must be hundreds of posts that go back years.

But you have an impressive gallery of clip-art, so- there's that!

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Red Herring.

There's no such thing as a "narrow political viewpoint"

See if you can figure this one out:

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 12:48 AM
link   

I looked into your posts and threads and it seems you do little else but re-post these types of 'news' articles. Despite being 'blockbuster', 'explosive', 'huge', 'this is IT' and so many other sensationalist words, its a big nothingburger, time, after time, after time. For what must be hundreds of posts that go back years.

Maybe he's a disinfo agent? Sent here to spread craziness about the right in order to make them look bad?

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Not about me is it.

Look deeper.

💥🍌💥

Maybe it should be though?
You obviously have some agenda.
Are you trying to make the right look bad with all this fake news and speculation you post from the media all the time?

Do you work for the media? Why so many media stories?

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Maybe he's a disinfo agent? Sent here to spread craziness about the right in order to make them look bad?

"People" have gone insane trying to figure me out 😎

Only your doctor can save you 😎

and well maybe not....

edit on Jun-19-2019 by xuenchen because: 🍌banana🍌peels🍌

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Not about me is it.

Look deeper.

💥🍌💥

Maybe it should be though?
You obviously have some agenda.
Are you trying to make the right look bad with all this fake news and speculation you post from the media all the time?

Do you work for the media? Why so many media stories?

Confucius said:

"the color of your own crap all depend(s) on what you eat"

Get it? 😃

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 02:23 AM
link   

lol.

Best reply ever.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 02:31 AM
link   

The media stories you rehash here over and over aren't good for your diet. Your poo might have blood in it. I suggest you see a doctor.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Red Herring.

There's no such thing as a "narrow political viewpoint"

There's no such thing, as no such thing, as a "Narrow political viewpoint".

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 04:42 AM
link   

"People" have gone insane trying to figure me out 😎

Only your doctor can save you 😎

and well maybe not....

You obviously went first.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

when all this happened

When all what happened?

Just wait for when the Mueller Report is coming out. You don’t know what Mueller has on Trump collision. Trump’s getting impeached and going to jail for sure.

Oh, wait. Never mind......

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

"well you have to read the report"🎪🎪

"Have you read the report?"🎪🎪

"I've read the report"✨✨

"thats what the report says"🧨🧨🎡🎡

A star you.

at the very least, the posters prognostications have been consistant.

consistantly wrong.

this will take some of the wind out of the "not a smidgen of corruption" BS.

I wonder when AG barr will call himself Trump's wingman, I'm sure the media will not mind

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
what about her emails

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join