It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

15 People Broke State Department Rules in Handling Clinton's Emails

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Yet if I mishandle classified information in the military I get an extended stay at Leavenworth.

You have that right. When I was in the Navy, I knew a guy who didn't get along with his command. One day he left his flight jacket in one of the snack bars on base. Base Security was "Lost and Found" and the jacket was turned over to them. When they inventoried the contents of the jacket pockets they found a flight schedule. The jacket was turned over to his command to be given back to him. The command used the flight schedule as an excuse to revoke his security clearance and have him transferred. A flight schedule was only classified Confidential as long as it was in effect. I used to write grocery lists on the back of them and throw them away at the Winn Dixie when I was done.

I'm pretty sure that the information on these e-mails was classified higher than Confidential.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Duderino

I give up, what's your motivation? What motivates you to get up every day and post more stuff that can't be verified and has a 99% chance of not being real?

$$$$$

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Those directing the charade are just pulling their chains, constantly. No one is going to go to jail, why would they when they are playing their parts so well?
edit on 6/18/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

just to point out.... the story said broke rules not broke laws.... if anyone cares about the difference.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Not about me is it.

Look deeper.

πŸ’₯🍌πŸ’₯

I'm trying to, but you're so secretive.

Oh well, at least I got your schedule down. I know which 8 hours to find you here.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

You deflect from the facts like Obama was pResident and Hillary was SoS (literally) when all this happened

πŸ’₯🀣πŸ’₯

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

when all this happened

When all what happened?
edit on 6182019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Fallingdown

just to point out.... the story said broke rules not broke laws.... if anyone cares about the difference.

The story also said the investigations and adjudications are still ongoing πŸ˜„

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

When Trump Phones Friends, the Chinese and the Russians Listen and Learn

www.nytimes.com...

You know. For when you want to really talk about security and communitions devices.

edit on 6182019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

when all this happened

When all what happened?

All the mishandling of classified material just like the letter to Grassley said πŸ˜€

p.s. this isn't about Hillary's book "What Happened" πŸ˜„

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   

The doesnt change the word rules to laws no matter which angle you look at it.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

this isn't about Hillary's book "What Happened"

haha youre right this is continued fiction trying to make Hillary a criminal.
I title this...
Not gonna happen.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

The doesnt change the word rules to laws no matter which angle you look at it.

...... Yet 😎

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   

if things from two years ago hadn't come true, and if things from 6 months ago hadn't and things from 3 months ago hadn't - that eventually you'd get bored, or at the very least find sources that at least sometimes tell the truth.

At first, there were no spies in the Trump campaign, 2 years later we know they had numerous spies in the Trump campaign.

At first, the dossier was a verified document, 2 years later we know it is unverifiable and was paid for oppo research from the DNC.

At first, Trump had no shot at winning the presidency, 2 years later he's got a very good shot at being reelected for a 2nd term.

So what were you saying again because I could do this all day long.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

when all this happened

When all what happened?

Weaponizing the intel agencies against a presidential candidate.

Weaponizing the IRS to target conservatives.

Russia, China, Australia and most likely numerous other countries interfering with our elections.

Immunity was given to criminals before even being interviewed. All because they were left wing.

Smashing/destroying subpoenaed evidence.

Operation Fast and Furious

Ripping apart the ME (Syria, Haiti, Libya)

Spying on journalists.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
15 new opportunities for people to rat out higher-ups for a deal. a reply to: IAMTAT
Yep in this case the crap will roll up hill for once.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

FBI director Christopher Wray is not letting go of any documents. Being very uncooperative.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
If it accomplishes little in jail or firing, it still shows that Hillary definitely messed up. She was not covered by presidential policy that states she cannot be jailed for mess ups, she was the Secretary of State, she does not have immunity for the things she did wrong. At how the Democrats are thrashing government security and discrediting our government, maybe we should take away the unwritten policy that protects past presidents and their spouses from being dragged through the mud when they break the law. I do not think that unofficial policy should be allowed anymore. The president is protected only from things they do while in office as president, they have to be on good behavior after that. The Clintons abused that the worst of any president I remember.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

FBI director Christopher Wray is not letting go of any documents. Being very uncooperative.

He's getting "set-up" for a "fall" πŸ˜‰

Then a massive wave of damning evidence comes forth 😎

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join