It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

15 People Broke State Department Rules in Handling Clinton's Emails

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
The U.S. State Department has issued a "preliminary" assessment about people inside the S.D. that apparently "miss-Handled" classified material because of the Hillary.Email.Server.Subsystems.Classified.at.the.time.Boondoggles.

WoW just WoW like we didn't know or suspect this already !!

The S.D. says their "Invest.Igation" is still going on !!

They reveal that some "employees" have been "Disciplined" but They won't say who or if any employees have been fired or are under sealed Indictment.

The S.D. "Letter" is addressed to Senator Chuck Grassley dated June 5, 2019.

Another lone iceberg floating South 💥🎱💥

Honk! if you support Hillary 🚔

Reports: 15 People Broke State Dept. Rules in Handling Clinton's Emails

More than a dozen people broke State Department rules in handling former Secretary Hillary Clinton’s emails, resulting in 23 violations and seven infractions of security protocols, multiple reports stated.

The information came in a letter to Sen. Charles Grassley, R-Iowa, who oversees the security review, Fox News reported.

According to the Washington Times, some of the 15 people got write-ups placed in their security files at the department that could affect future attempts to gain security clearances, the department said.

Dear Mr. Chairman:

edit on Jun-18-2019 by xuenchen because: 🍌@banana🍌.gov🍌🚬

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
So basically nothing happened? If this were done to protect Trump, those people would be in prison already. We've already seen some put in prison for less.

At a minimum, these people should be forced to resign from their positions and a mark in their record to prevent working for the US government ever again.
edit on 18-6-2019 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Bombshell Tuesdays!

Those people are going to jail for sure this time. This year.

Trump won, get over it.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
15 new opportunities for people to rat out higher-ups for a deal.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I wonder how many of those 15 got deep state immunity during the investigation ?

They would’ve needed to admitted to these crimes to be covered by that deal .

But I’m willing to bet that just like everyone else they thought Hillary was going to win and it would be business as usual . Sononce they got the immunity there is little or no cooperation put down on paper.

The reoccurring theme in all this is that Hillary didn’t win, like everybody planned.

It’s not business as usual weight of the justice system will flatten them all shortly .

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm just shocked! SHOCKED!!!

But I just know they'll be arrested and prosecuted any day now... it's coming... they're gonna put their foot down...

Yup... any... day... now...

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

It’s not over . The punishment they received was from human resources and is internal. The department of justice hasn’t weighed in yet .

They expect the investigation to be over by September 1st. Mishandling classified information isn’t the only possible outcome. Depending on how they used it it could also be obstruction of justice .

This s$$t storm just started .

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

But I’m willing to bet that just like everyone else they thought Hillary was going to win and it would be business as usual.

No. At some point they ALL knew Hillary wasn't going to win.

Hence the "insurance policy." Hence the spying. Hence the moles in the Trump campaign. They knew.

About the time people stop believing that everyone believed Hillary was destined to win, people will start understanding that the steps were taken to ensure continued control and intel in DC... they'll start taking a deeper look at this illegal surveillance and wonder if it ever stopped... or if it just moved a stone's throw away... they'll start taking a harder look at the construction done on the White House during Obama's watch... and the security renovations at Obama's new house...

Nothing is what it seems!!!

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

they'll start taking a harder look at the construction done on the White House during Obama's watch... and the security renovations at Obama's new house...

They already did...

One night we went into the State Department building at 2 o'clock in the morning and used additional equipment to positively identify the listening device that had been concealed inside a chair rail molding on the wall of a 7th floor conference room.

CNN

But few rooms have changed so much so fast as his dining room, where he often eats his lunch amid stacks of newspapers and briefing sheets. A few weeks back, the President ordered a gutting of the room. “We found gold behind the walls, which I always knew. Renovations are grand,” he says, boasting that contractors from the General Services Administration resurfaced the walls and redid the moldings in two days. “Remember how hard they worked? They wanted to make me happy.”

Time

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

If they knew Trump was going to win. It wouldn’t have been called a “insurance policy “. ( just in case )

If I was breaking federal law, in fact if I was committing any crime I would have a back up plan.

If I thought I was getting prosecuted or not .

It’s just common sense .

The traitors on the seventh floor at the FBI understand the principle ........

“ plan for the worst, hope for the best “

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I like how they call it rules when it's actually laws. If this were trump, it would say almost exactly that except, "broke federal espionage and state department laws." Pretty sad the way the msm treats these dem criminals with kid gloves.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Hope you're right, but if I was a betting man I'd bet against you right now. That's how the Dems roll. They lie, cheat and steal, then sweep it under the rug if caught.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Well, yes, there have been reports about some work... hence the reason I know work was done... but that's not what I'm talking about.

What we don't know is the full extent of it. Both legally authorized and not legally authorized. What we know isn't all we need to know.

I'm sure Trump has a pretty good idea, and he's not telling us either. Trump isn't telling us lots of stuff.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Yet if I mishandle classified information in the military I get an extended stay at Leavenworth..

Just goes to prove the old adage... the golden rule.. he who has the gold makes the rules.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

If they knew Trump was going to win. It wouldn’t have been called a “insurance policy “. ( just in case )

Not necessarily. People take out life insurance all the time because we all know we're going to die. We just don't know when.

In this case, they were also hedging their bets on whether they could rig the election in Hillary's favor. In which case, she wasn't "winning."

If I was breaking federal law, in fact if I was committing any crime I would have a back up plan.

If I thought I was getting prosecuted or not .

It’s just common sense .

Yup. Now expand on that...

And if Team Obama wanted to keep control of the intelligence agencies, etc., after leaving the White House, then he would have a back up plan. Whether he thought Hillary was going to "win" or not. It's just common sense.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   

A person would think, if I post these crazy links day after day and they never come true, and the admin we support never indicts anyone over the years now, and if things from two years ago hadn't come true, and if things from 6 months ago hadn't and things from 3 months ago hadn't - that eventually you'd get bored, or at the very least find sources that at least sometimes tell the truth.

I give up, what's your motivation? What motivates you to get up every day and post more stuff that can't be verified and has a 99% chance of not being real?

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Either Republicans are incompetent or complicit. How could Hillary break so many laws and not be in prison???????

There's a Republican in the White House now still plenty of time to put her in prison.

Or.....maybe there's no evidence of any real crimes. If there were actual evidence then why wouldn't the Republicans act?????

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Duderino

Loyalty to the party above everything else!

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Duderino

Not about me is it.

Look deeper.

💥🍌💥

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join