It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop circles in Italy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 10:31 AM
link   
"They saw this ball of light glowing in the ground and created this light � this they told me � this light beam to the ground, but no crop was formed then, nothing set on the ground, only this light beam. He did 2 pictures. He gave me only one, but I saw this picture on his phone. It's impossible to make a fake on the phone, I can tell you. For me, it is an original witness.

(WITH PICTURES OF BALL OF LIGHT)

www.earthfiles.com...

[Edited on 8-7-2003 by fortean]

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Cool! Of course, people say all fake since some guys made one or two crop circles for tv. Problem is, it was a simple circles design.

There was one in England that they couldn't figure out what it was. Turned out to be a strain of human DNA. That's right, a crop circle perfect enough that it took scientists awhile to figure out it wasn't just random stuff, but a strand of human DNA. Sorry, but let's see somebody make a crop circle design, in one night, that is a match to a strand of human DNA.

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I saw one today on a site that 70 circles in the whole crop circle....no way a man could have done it....I will try to find the link.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Some of them really do make you think "no way". And I think some of them are so beautiful! What if they are all mathematical formulae and if we could work out each one it would tell us something?!?

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Well, could be Val, but if it was, wouldn't they just tell us? Besides, why would aliens make circles? I believe some are from aliens and what not, but why? Why make a circle? Or triangle? Or whatever else? Is it a Alien hobby? Never know, some aliens could get a kick out of it. Or could be a NWO conspiracy to make some, then get some kids to say they did it and show how, but with a much more simple design to discredit the whole alien thing.

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I think this is it. Couldn't find the exact article...as usual but this site is cool:
www.cropcirclenews.com...

And this site has tons! of links:

www.alien-ufos.com...

regards
seekerof

top topics

join