It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says U.S. agency will begin removing millions of illegal immigrants

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I have no idea how this will be carried out or how much blow back the open border crowd can muster but as far as I am concerned I hope he is able to do what he says.

WASHINGTON, June 17 (Reuters) - President Donald Trump said on Monday that U.S. authorities would begin next week removing millions of immigrants who are in the United States illegally.

"Next week ICE will begin the process of removing the millions of illegal aliens who have illicitly found their way into the United States," Trump tweeted, referring to the Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency. "They will be removed as fast as they come in," he said. He did not offer specifics.

I hope some of the sanctuary city traitors no matter how high up in their local government are confronted and arrested if they are breaking on the book laws.
news.trust.org...

+16 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
I have no idea how this will be carried out or how much blow back the open border crowd can muster but as far as I am concerned I hope he is able to do what he says.

WASHINGTON, June 17 (Reuters) - President Donald Trump said on Monday that U.S. authorities would begin next week removing millions of immigrants who are in the United States illegally.

"Next week ICE will begin the process of removing the millions of illegal aliens who have illicitly found their way into the United States," Trump tweeted, referring to the Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency. "They will be removed as fast as they come in," he said. He did not offer specifics.

I hope some of the sanctuary city traitors no matter how high up in their local government are confronted and arrested if they are breaking on the book laws.
news.trust.org...

Some “ahem” Silly person will be along to “cough” prove your source wrong and biased in a couple of hours with a one liner again which is against ATS T and Cs.

“Cough cough”... darned throat!

Lags

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 05:13 AM
link   
well if hes using ice probably just mass arrests of illegals, and possibly sending all the ones in the camps back to mexico immediately to await asylum hearings so that should be a few ,no idea how he will find the rest though

edit to add ,some states give illegals drivers licenses and i guess he may be able to get dmv access as id assume not having a social when filling out the forms would stand out on internal documents of DMV, and id imagine the irs knows where a few are the ones paying taxes out of paychecks and whatnot wont get any from hospitals with hippa being a thing
edit on 18-6-2019 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

+20 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

States have rights, US immigration is not one of them. Anyone not helping should be jailed.

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 05:28 AM
link   
How will the Dems get votes if we ship illegals out? As far as I'm concerned, ICE can start in NY, where they've been just given the green light to get driver's licenses by DemocRAT Cuomo. NYS DMV should soon have their addresses in their database.

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Good.

Lets get on with the business of ridding ourselves of people who have no respect for their new countries laws. And that includes moronic politicians who hate their own countrymen and women and would put illegals first.

C-C-C-C-C-CYA!

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
How will the Dems get votes if we ship illegals out? As far as I'm concerned, ICE can start in NY, where they've been just given the green light to get driver's licenses by DemocRAT Cuomo. NYS DMV should soon have their addresses in their database.

Maybe its a set-up to catch them.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
Good.

Lets get on with the business of ridding ourselves of people who have no respect for their new countries laws. And that includes moronic politicians who hate their own countrymen and women and would put illegals first.

C-C-C-C-C-CYA!

It's so true what you've said. And now America has a President who is all for Americans and is look upon as America's worst enemy. Sic I tell ya.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 05:46 AM
link   

God I hope so...

I am so tired of republicans begging for things that would obviously be a disaster...

Put up or shut up once and for all..

End or almost end welfare and America crumbles within a month..

Actually having jack booted thugs drag the boyfriends, girlfriends, cousins, parents, neighbors, friends, exc of millions of Americans would end the Republican Party....

link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Not a chance. Cuomo is courting them for their votes, just like in California. Cuomo is a proud, swamp liberal, who is a ethically challenged lame brain.

link   

The democrats control the house...

I bet they can stop it and this is a political ploy...

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 05:50 AM
link   

I predict that next week a mass triggering will occur amongst the most retarded liberals the likes of which the planet has never seen.

I have beer and beef jerky ready to go, it's gonna be awesome.

HEY DEMOCRATS - say goodbye to your voter base.

Trump - twitter

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 05:51 AM
link   
The demorats are going to lose their collective hive minds over this one, can’t wait. Ya just gotta love Trump when he trolls the trolls, LOL.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

I predict that next week a mass triggering will occur amongst the most retarded liberals the likes of which the planet has never seen.

Oh you know it, bring lots of popcorn. As I’ve mentioned before...I love watching them compete in the synchronized head exploding event.

edit on 18-6-2019 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

Actually having jack booted thugs drag the boyfriends, girlfriends, cousins, parents, neighbors, friends, exc of millions of Americans would end the Republican Party....

"jack booted thugs"...great Nazi imagery you are trying to create there. Yes, regular law enforcement officials who apprehend law breakers are thugs (who wear boots up over the knees?).

If you break the law, "you" meaning anyone, you do indeed get separated from your boyfriend, girlfriend, cousin, parents, etc. etc. Why should people who are in the Country illegally be any different?

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Mexico and their strong immigration laws?

Yeah, I forgot, they are at day 2 of enforcing that strong law.

I hope there is something behind what Trump is saying but so far, governments don't seem to care about enforcing immigration law above some token level.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

Oh comon now...we cant be having any of that there "common sense" now can we?

GEEZ, common sense, what an antiquated, racist thing that needs to die out with the OLD PEOPLE so we can fill this here entire country full of people who have no respect for it or the people in it.

COME ON man, get with the times!
edit on 18-6-2019 by BoscoMoney because: Stuff

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

They could pass a law... but it would have to get through the Senate, and then either be signed by Trump or overridden with a 2/3 supermajority.

They could file lawsuits (which they will, and which will fail). I wonder, the next time I am arrested, can I sue the government for arresting me?

Or they could scream at the moon. Guess which one they'll do.

The House is worthless unless they are willing to work with the Senate and the President. Just controlling 1/2 of 1 out of 3 branches of government does not mean they control the government. It just means they can be a pain in everyone's side.

Go get 'em, Mr. President!

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

Can or can't ... what are your thoughts on them trying to prevent this? Is that something you would keep voting for?

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Governments do what is best for them. Until recently it was better for Mexico to let them in. If you want to change how the game is played you need to change the rules, which Trump did. No longer do illegals get to flood into America from Mexico, now they are stuck in Mexico. Guess where they will now stay if America denies asylum ... Mexico. Guess who now has a problem they never had before. Mexico. Guess who are going crazy against illegals wanting them gone, Mexicans.

Shoe is on the other foot now.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join