It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are Europeans always condemning evil instead of stopping it?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: Flavian

A doctorate? In what?!!!!!!!!

Answer. Trollism with honours.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Too true.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   

a reply to: Lagomorphe

I think you should stick around. This could be fun.

He/She/It isn’t worth it mate

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ronaldo27

For the simple reason they cannot, and worse, they rely on the US to protect them. So they talk a big game, march in the streets but in the end can do nothing.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Are you American? This is rich lol.

Get in touch with reality bro

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TheSteppenwolf

How does the US protect Europe in 2019

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: hombero

NATO?

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Why are Europeans always condeming evil instead of stopping it?

This is easy. We have a very good view from up here in our Ivory Towers - we can see all. That is also the reason that we don't stop it - it would necessarily involve leaving our Ivory Towers - and why in hell would we want to do that when we can simply highlight the problems?

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Indeed.

Down with
This sort of thing - Careful now!

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Indeed.

Down with
This sort of thing - Careful now!

Sounds like a Monty Python protest!

"Down with this sort of thing, whenever is most convenient really".

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Father Ted!

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: hombero

The American military.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   

MacAfee, AVG, etc.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

For example, they love to talk about Iraq and the terrible things that it has brought to them like the migrant crisis..... has it ever occurred to you that maybe if you stopped the US from invading Iraq, then the migrant crisis that you are complaining about wouldn't have happened?

There was no way to stop them from doing something stupid back then, we both know that.

EU foreign ministers remained unconvinced by US allegations that Iran was behind last week’s attack on two Gulf tankers, as they arrived at a meeting on Monday.

There was strong support among EU countries for an independent UN investigation and calls for more evidence – with the UK relatively isolated in its support the Trump administration’s line.

One foreign minister invoked the spectre of US misuse of intelligence over Iraq as a reason for scepticism, as representatives of the 28 countries arrived at the council meeting.

Gulf of Oman: Unconvinced EU foreign ministers call for independent investigation after US claim Iran is behind tanker attack

But yes, Europe is more of a lap dog lately... especially the M&Ms Merkel & Macron.

Tehran wants Europe to ensure it receives the economic benefits promised under the nuclear deal despite US sanctions. So far, a European payment vehicle, INSTEX, to allow Iran to trade for humanitarian goods has not been implemented.

Germany says there is 'strong evidence' Iran behind tanker attacks

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Always talking about evil. Always talking about their arrogant views instead of putting it into action. 

What kind of action would you like to see?

They always complain about how evil the US is but from what I've learned, not a single European nation has ever lifted a finger against the US. Oh sure they protest and whine about it on some dumb website like abovetopsecret..... 

Who's complaining?

Sure, people have opinions on world events and politics. Many Europeans agree hand in hand with Americans, it's been that way for a long time.

Historically European nations have fought with and against the US, if you pulled your head out of the sand you'd realise that we've not had too much disagreement since people fought for freedom and liberty.

Some of us European's did that before the America's were but a twinkle in the eye of Columbus.

And Europeans have the nerve to complain!? How dare they! They shouldn't be complaining! If I was God, I would pull out their tongues and cut it off their mouths. 

What God would that be? Because forward thinking nations and most of their occupants don't call on their god to such things due to a wee disagreement, you sound a lot like an extremist tbh. It's not something our ancestors (assuming here) fought for, we fought for freedom and liberty and an end to religion dictating our day to day realities.

What's the blue white and red stand for that's shared by so many nations in regards to flags?

Europeans, if you care about world, which clearly you do because of the amounts of complaints you have, then do something about it. 

So you're a war monger? I'm starting to think you're a troll and not even American tbh. We do try to do things, collectively. The pen is mightier than the sword, agreement is more desirable than compliance.

And yes, stopping evil isn't always going to be easy! Yes a lot of sacrifices will have to be made! But the important thing is that you acted against it. The important thing is you stopped it or halted its advance! 

The evil today is barely sovereign based, it's not down to individual nations. Follow the money.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheSteppenwolf

The American military.

From what boogeyman?

Because I've seen neither T-90's or Abram's on the streets of European nations, even after terrorist attacks.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

My problem is you eurolanders, I don't want to you to exist, that is why I am getting you to d.....y the US because I know that they are the only ones who can do it.

Well you aren't very good at it are you, you haven't convinced one single person in either of your hate filled threads.
In fact, I'd say you're #ing crap at it, but what the heck you crack on mate....all you're doing is providing entertainment for the rest of us.

I'm already in a pretty chirpy sort of mood - dicked Afghanistan in the cricket and backed a few winners at Royal Ascot, you're just cheering me up even more.

...., I do want you and the US to fight and kill one another, if you're not a coward.

Like I said before, it isn't going to happen.
What makes you think an utter irrelevance like you making a complete twat of himself on an international discussion forum would have even the slightest little bit of influence?

I believe that the majority of europeans are brave people and would never back down.

I'd say the majority of people who live in Europe are brave people....but there's nothing to 'back down' from at present so as far as this thread goes it's pretty much a moot point.

I'm tired of posting anti-US drivel.....

Well stop posting it then, that's pretty bloody straight forward.

.... and besides, many sites don't like that because it will ostracize their beloved American customers.

But this isn't 'many sites'....and I assure you, we don't mind upsetting our colonial brethren if and when deemed necessary.

See? Even this site which I thought was british bows down to their American masters.

Started by a Brit, based in the US....but international in membership.

We have our disagreements....but both your threads are based on a ridiculous premise....but they have given me a bit of a giggle.
That's the only reason I decided to engage in any further discourse with you....I hope you don't disappoint.

There are two other sites that are british who would quickly ban me if I did to protect their American masters. I wonder if they would do the same if a brit was being harassed?

Why would I care what other sites do and where is the relevance?

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990
So you're a war monger? I'm starting to think you're a troll and not even American tbh.

The OP never actually claimed to be American. He's pretty well identified himself in the course of this thread as someone who hates both Europe and America, and therefore wants them fighting each other. I think we can work out which portion of the world's population matches that description.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

originally posted by: TheSteppenwolf

The American military.

From what boogeyman?

Because I've seen neither T-90's or Abram's on the streets of European nations, even after terrorist attacks.

Thats because we have new stealth ones now. Look back at pics immediately after terror attacks in Europe - you may think wow, that's a lot of lamp posts or bollards on that street. Wheras in reality they are super secret squirrel like tech, peopled by a new breed of very small, lab grown super soldiers.

Honestly guv, i heard it off a bloke in a pub.......

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Goedhardt
You fool! You're not European or Dutch, he says we're Eurolanders. The amount of time he mentions Eurolanders I think he's trying to get a new word in the OED. He says he's from Norway, isn't that where Trolls come from anyway?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join