It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are Europeans always condemning evil instead of stopping it?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Goedhardt
Dude, I think you are just a troll trying to piss off Americans.

The opposite.

And I want every single eurolander to ... and then their ex colonies can divide its lands. That's what I want.

And please let's not pretend that you don't feel the same way. You want them ... too because you want to regain your long lost glory.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian
Did a nasty European offend you somehow poppet?

Yes. I think you are all horrible people and I hope that you all ... and your ex colonies divide your lands.

India should gain Britain.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
Do it yourself

No. Europe and I will fall together.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ronaldo27
No... I do not agree... And I do not feel the same.. I dispise what you say.

I love America and what it stands for. I love the fact that I do not speak German now, because many Americans died for me and my country years back.

I hate the fact that you keep talking about ‘Europeans’, like that is a thing. I am Dutch, not a ‘European’.
I hate the fact that the EU is taking all our freedoms and libertys away from us. Many GI’s would roll over in their graves, when they would see the 4th Reich instated in the form of the EU.

Your uneducated opinion has nothing to do with any other human being in Europe. Most of us did actually pay attention at history class.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe
I love Norway and the Norwegian people...

And you believed me? Hahaha.....

What is your deep underlying problem with the planet...

My problem is you eurolanders, I don't want to you to exist, that is why I am getting you to d.....y the US because I know that they are the only ones who can do it.

I’m a Brit and have been in France for nearly 30 years...

Don't care.

I have no gripes with the USA citizens... only their past governments.

Yep, another whiner and as usual, complaining about something everybody knows and of course, not doing anything about it.

Why not try take a couple of steps backwards and put the foot on the right pedal before changing gears is all I can suggest.

My foot is already on the right pedal.

And you won’t win many friends here on ATS telling people who have taken time to answer your OP to stick to only what YOU want to read and hear.

Who the f cares about friends on some dumb site and of course I want to stick to what I read and hear, they are after all my threads. Don't like what I have to say? Simple, don't respond. It's not like I invited you hear after all.

With age and constant research you will become more mature and wiser and will find joy in discussing with people here on ATS or other likewise forums.

I'm already at that age and I realize, with you eurolanders, impossible. I've already made up my mind.

Try to pick your words and try to understand cultural differences before posting is a kind suggestion dear member if you wish that your threads and posts are respected by our community of INTERNATIONAL members.

I would be happy to do all of that. The problem is, you're a eurolander.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
So you identify with Asia rather than Europe, and that's why you want Europe and the U.S. to fight each other?

I identify with who ever for as long as they are not a eurolander and yes, I do want you and the US to fight and kill one another, if you're not a coward.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ronaldo27

originally posted by: DISRAELI
So you identify with Asia rather than Europe, and that's why you want Europe and the U.S. to fight each other?

I identify with who ever for as long as they are not a eurolander and yes, I do want you and the US to fight and kill one another, if you're not a coward.

Maybe it is time for the mods to step in?

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Suit yourself !

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   

You identify with labels made up by other humans !

talk about thinking for yourself , who is the coward here ?

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
Not going to happen, and rightly so.

That's your opinion ma'am, just yours. I believe that the majority of europeans are brave people and would never back down.

Irrelevant of the innocent.....

There are no innocents among you.

And I most definitely am not 'prepared to die'....

Not a matter of choice.

Oh, I have my own personal opinions....but it's your thread and I think its only right that you share your thoughts and opinions first.

I'm tired of posting anti-US drivel and besides, many sites don't like that because it will ostracize their beloved American customers.

See? Even this site which I thought was british bows down to their American masters.

There are two other sites that are british who would quickly ban me if I did to protect their American masters. I wonder if they would do the same if a brit was being harassed?

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Goedhardt
Maybe it is time for the mods to step in?

Banning me won't kill me.....

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Did you use some drugs? Are you okay? Do you have someone nearby who can help you?
Nobody wants you to die, just some manners would fit this forum.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   

See? Even this site which I thought was british bows down to their American masters.

Why do you think that this site is British?

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Yes. I think you are all horrible people and I hope that you all ... and your ex colonies divide your lands.

Hahahaha good luck with that.

I'm hoping you stay off your meds because you are highly entertaining.

Kudos.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   

You do like to stereotype folk, don't you?

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian

Hahahaha good luck with that.

I'm hoping you stay off your meds because you are highly entertaining.

Kudos.

Also, how would that work? India would have no chance in a fight - there may be a lot of them but they are definitely not tough.....just ask any nation that has ever fancied taking a bit of India........

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   

I love Norway and the Norwegian people...

And you believed me? Hahaha.....

What is your deep underlying problem with the planet...

My problem is you eurolanders, I don't want to you to exist, that is why I am getting you to d.....y the US because I know that they are the only ones who can do it.

I’m a Brit and have been in France for nearly 30 years...

Don't care.

I have no gripes with the USA citizens... only their past governments.

Yep, another whiner and as usual, complaining about something everybody knows and of course, not doing anything about it.

Why not try take a couple of steps backwards and put the foot on the right pedal before changing gears is all I can suggest.

My foot is already on the right pedal.

And you won’t win many friends here on ATS telling people who have taken time to answer your OP to stick to only what YOU want to read and hear.

Who the f cares about friends on some dumb site and of course I want to stick to what I read and hear, they are after all my threads. Don't like what I have to say? Simple, don't respond. It's not like I invited you hear after all.

With age and constant research you will become more mature and wiser and will find joy in discussing with people here on ATS or other likewise forums.

I'm already at that age and I realize, with you eurolanders, impossible. I've already made up my mind.

Try to pick your words and try to understand cultural differences before posting is a kind suggestion dear member if you wish that your threads and posts are respected by our community of INTERNATIONAL members.

I would be happy to do all of that. The problem is, you're a eurolander.

Glad you got an intellectual erection with your answers.

You will go far in life... The further away the better.

I was being nice with you but won’t continue trying to discuss with you any more as you are a total waste of time and in my opinion a TROLL.

Get a life and when you do, enjoy it.

Cheerio.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

I think you should stick around. This could be fun.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Don't worry Lags. It is bitterness about having a doctorate but having to work in a call centre for a European company.

Or something..........

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

A doctorate? In what?!!!!!!!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join