It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are Europeans always condemning evil instead of stopping it?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Always talking about evil. Always talking about their arrogant views instead of putting it into action.

They always complain about how evil the US is but from what I've learned, not a single European nation has ever lifted a finger against the US. Oh sure they protest and whine about it on some dumb website like abovetopsecret..... but that's it? No military action against them, no European nation has ever protected the nations the US harmed, no threat?! Not one European nation has stood up and said, you leave that poor nation alone or else you will have to contend with me!

For example, they love to talk about Iraq and the terrible things that it has brought to them like the migrant crisis..... has it ever occurred to you that maybe if you stopped the US from invading Iraq, then the migrant crisis that you are complaining about wouldn't have happened?

And Europeans have the nerve to complain!? How dare they! They shouldn't be complaining! If I was God, I would pull out their tongues and cut it off their mouths.

Europeans, if you care about world, which clearly you do because of the amounts of complaints you have, then do something about it.

And yes, stopping evil isn't always going to be easy! Yes a lot of sacrifices will have to be made! But the important thing is that you acted against it. The important thing is you stopped it or halted its advance!

And please, can we focus on the topic.......
edit on 18-6-2019 by ronaldo27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ronaldo27

Why don’t we start off by finding out what country do you live in?
Do you actually believe you can convince a nation to take military action against the US?
If that’s your hope you should prob choose China doubt it will help but your odds may be a little better...

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 01:11 AM
link   

You want Europe to do what exactly to stop the US from torture, drone killing and all the other not very humanistic things? A raid at Guantanamo? Shooting down all American equipment?

What you are advertising is the total isolation of the US. At a time when Russia and China are becoming really good friends.
Who would want that? It's insane, just because you can't handle they're not praising you all the time?

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 01:59 AM
link   

You are having a laugh aren't you, 2 threads authored so far, basically begging for war with the EU, it sounds like someone has not fired a gun in anger for a while.

Have a peacful day and maybe try a different topic, with all the talk ATS has been infested with political motives, whats yours again?

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Perhaps because "This is what Europeans do" is too sweeping a generalisation to be accurate.

edit on 18-6-2019 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Because we like to preach moral and ethics, but when it comes down to it we like to watch netflix in isolation with a big bowl of cheesedoodles.

We live a life of ultra comfort. We know its wrong, that we have all this luxuries while 95% (Im just guessing here) of the world population cant even imagine how good we have it. We feel bad about this, we feel sorry for all the wars and missery "we" create, or rather "allow" that we want to tell the world how wrong we are, and how bad it is and we should stop it, right now.

But then again, I have netflix, I have clean water, and accumulated about a 1000´s of worthless electronic household devices that make my life really really good. And I know that if we in europe and the western world didnt do what it is currently doing I would lose that, and that makes me nervous and abit afraid.

So I say "STOP IT, EVERYONE ON THIS PLANET DESERVES A BETTER LIFE, STOP THE EXPLOITATION THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES" and I go to bed feeling better.

Humans are sh*t*y, we are. We have a survival of the fittest menatlity that is hardwired in us.

Im from Sweden and know well and fully that what is going on in the world is wrong on so many levels, but at the same time...Im a s*i*t* human being.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
It's insane, just because you can't handle they're not praising you all the time?

I don't think the OP is American. For one thing, the timing of the posts suggests a European residence (though not necessarily European birth).

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
a reply to: ronaldo27you should prob choose China doubt it will help but your odds may be a little better...

No, Europe and Canada are better.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

You want Europe to do what exactly to stop the US from torture, drone killing and all the other not very humanistic things?

Use military force if you have to.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

You are having a laugh aren't you,

No I am not. I am pretty disappointed because I thought the eurolanders were better than this....

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
Perhaps because "This is what Europeans do" is too sweeping a generalisation to be accurate.

It is accurate now the question.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nettlas
Because we like to preach moral and ethics, but when it comes down to it we like to watch netflix in isolation with a big bowl of cheesedoodles.

Well at least your honest about it but you are just one person. I'm pretty sure the majority of Europeans want to do something.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 02:42 AM
link   
It is not accurate. What you are doing is "stirring", as my local slang would put it.
“A perverse man spreads strife, and a whisperer separates close friends” (Proverbs ch16 v28).

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Well, as a dutch person I can tell you we did the whole rule the world thing 400 years ago. It was great, we had wars with Britain and Spain, had colonies all over the world. Made a fortune trading. We even made trades with people who don't even do concept of ownership. Can you imagine buying the island of manahattan of the indians for a couple of beads and mirrors! Now that's the true art of the deal, taking notes donny? We even had the first and largest publicly traded multinational company the world has ever seen. Bigger than apple, google and microsoft combined!
So yeah, let america do it's thing. Been there, done that

Oh, we don't care about the world. we just don't like you

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Jubei42
I think you are reading the OP wrong if you suppose him to be a resentful American. This is an anti-American wanting other people to fight his battles for him.
P.S. we won 2 out of the 3 wars, but thank you for William of Orange.

edit on 18-6-2019 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 03:06 AM
link   
First: advocating for war within the NATO seems a bit foolish...
Second: we have unelected leftist European officials moralising the world, ‘knowing better’, while stripping away the liberty and freedom of the European people. Do NOT mistake the words of these dictators to the opinion of the people of Europe.
I am a proud citizen of the second greatest country in the world: The Netherlands! I really admire the US. I even hope we would get a Trump-like leader over here.

Also: do not think the reports in the media about ‘the Europeans’ are true.

Aaaaand: The European does not exist. We have Dutch, French, Italians, Germans and so on...

EDIT: many of the EU countries fought WITH the US in many of the wars around the world.

Please educate yourself.

edit on 18-6-2019 by Goedhardt because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-6-2019 by Goedhardt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Yeah l”ll be sure to pass on your views to the families of the British troops killed in Iraq and Afghanistan....

Honestly the total idiots making threads these days

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 03:29 AM
link   

So, what solutions do you propose?

And yes, stopping evil isn't always going to be easy! Yes a lot of sacrifices will have to be made! But the important thing is that you acted against it. The important thing is you stopped it or halted its advance!

What sacrifices have you personally made?
What steps have you personally taken to halt 'its advance'?

Just for the record; why do you think America is 'evil'?

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jubei42
So yeah, let america do it's thing. Been there, done that

I hope they turn on you.

originally posted by: Jubei42
Oh, we don't care about the world. we just don't like you

Finally, okay first off ban Americanos from coming in and I'm not just talking about their military here but their tourists and everyone who wants to go to Europe. You do that, you won't have to deal with them anymore and they won't have to waste their money. It's a win win for everybody.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
So, what solutions do you propose?

A full on military assault.

originally posted by: [post=24431523]What sacrifices have you personally made?

None so far but I, like you and your fellow eurolanders, am prepared to die.

originally posted by: [post=24431523]Just for the record; why do you think America is 'evil'?

Ummm, considering you are european, shouldn't you know that?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join