It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teacher kicks student from class for saying there are only two genders

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

No matter how you spin it. There are males, and there are females. There are no other genders.

Again, when they dig up the bones of people who lived in the past (and most animals as well), they can tell what their gender was based on bone structure.

Male, or female.

Unless you can show me the bones of a different gender, you are just grasping at straws to keep your asinine trolling going.

Show me the bones of a different gender. Until you can do that, the science is settled.

edit on 21-6-2019 by Gojira54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Thanks 4 the obvious time and effort you put into that krazy. I guess I'm just dense though because im still confused despite all of these more nuanced terms.

If someone who is biologically Male in every sense wishes me to call him a her.. a woman.. a female...and also wishes to be treated in every way as a biological female (to the point of wanting to box in the female division.. make use of female specific scholarships/programs, female happy hour discounts, female bathrooms and locker rooms etc. etc.).. should polite progressive society comply with his request? Is he asking to be described in a incorrect or at least inappropriately obtuse manner, if he insists on she (rather than he or ze).. and woman.. and female.. rather than transgender?
edit on 22-6-2019 by WalkTheRingsOfSaturn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I'm also confused about something else.

If we acknowledge gender fluidity.. in which a person might view their gender as female, even though biologically male in every sense.. but later on change to view their gender as male.. isnt gender reassignment surgery quite reckless, and why do it if they believe gender is so independent of biology?
edit on 22-6-2019 by WalkTheRingsOfSaturn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   
My friend has a Autistic teenage daughter who is struggling to come to terms with what human is and recently told me about the school FORCING him to come in early to school with his daughter so they can teach her all this lgbt non-sense

yip they have a agenda

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Interestingly, the average person doesn’t know the true historical origin of the “Aryan” race.

yans To quickly put any Nazi suppositions to rest, the earliest known Aryans lived in prehistoric Iran. These people migrated to northern India sometime around 1,500 BC. Previous inhabitants of the Indian subcontinent called these newcomers ārya. The English ‘Aryan’ comes from this Sanskrit word. Interestingly, the term has a cognate in the Persian language, ērān. This word is the source of the modern country name, Iran.
www.ancient-origins.net...
I’m not sure why the term was hijacked, because the race is not Nordic at all.
edit on 23-6-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
My friend has a Autistic teenage daughter who is struggling to come to terms with what human is and recently told me about the school FORCING him to come in early to school with his daughter so they can teach her all this lgbt non-sense

yip they have a agenda

Is it legal to force people?

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I’m still trying to figure out what any other genders there areother than male and female.

Yes because if you are male and change to female or female changing to male it is still two, unless you want to be a dog, but they only have two genders too, but you can be nada after surgery. although you have to cut certain body parts off to achieve that.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
her·maph·ro·dite
/hərˈmafrədīt/
Learn to pronounce
noun
noun: hermaphrodite; plural noun: hermaphrodites

a person or animal having both male and female sex organs or other sexual characteristics, either abnormally or (in the case of some organisms) as the natural condition.
synonyms: intersex, androgyne; More
bisexual, gynandromorph
Botany
a plant having stamens and pistils in the same flower.
archaic
a person or thing combining opposite qualities or characteristics.

adjective
adjective: hermaphrodite

of or denoting a person, animal, or plant having both male and female sex organs or other sexual characteristics.

There is still TWO in ONE

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Thanatos0042

Now if someone elses beliefs are not being forced on you with social or legal reprecussions, it's all good...but that is not the path that being gone down.

Being forced to believe a lie or face prosecution?

This will not end well.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: network dude

How about you answer my question first before deflecting to a different topic? Where is the science showing that the matter of there being only two genders is settled?

A person either has a y chromosome in every cell of their body or they do not. If they do, they are male. If they do not, they are female. That is established scientific fact. obfuscating this scientific fact with brain farts does not change the fact. It''s like saying "2 + 2 = 3 Prove me wrong."

Can you prove that is a scientific fact? Where are the studies that back this up as fact? If it is an established scientific fact then surely you should have absolutely NO trouble quickly Googling an article that will put my smug self in my place, correct? Since you sound so sure of being correct here, even to the point of insulting my intentions, I eagerly await your proof demonstrating your claims here that I just KNOW will be forthcoming. After all, the fun part about science and things that are supposedly scientific fact is that they can be demonstrated scientifically and be backed up with science experimentation.

Oh yeah, how do you explain intersex people?

Intersex people are biological abnormalities , and only because abnormality gives rise to a negative stigma that has been downplayed in scientific community!

so there are only two sexes everything is else is a biological abnormality !

Abnormal because it would not give rise to a viable offspring if it were to engage in procreation through sex !

without intervention from medical science (possibly)
edit on 10-7-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

yeh didnt they fight with the Sumerian or Akkadians or something like that !

No it was the people of India who fought against he Aryan

is it not mentioned in the bhagavad gita

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   
take this further to say that theoretically in the future the medical community find that gender dysphoria and homosexuality are linked to abnormal (physiological or psychological ) genetic growth during fetal development and the medical community calls it abnormal

the world has a meltdown because , you cant say that people are abnormal anymore because it can affect their mental health or give rise to a negative societal stigma, or they can be alienated so then the medical community still have a duty of care to these people and so remove the negative stigma surrounding the names
This was also the case for Gender dysphoria with the WHO , who had classed it as a psychological abnormality , now it has been reclassified as a biological phenomenon !

they have already done this with hermaphrodite , to intersex, because hermaphrodite brings negative stigma
and so abnormal is also negative

you dont call people with abnormal birth defects "abnormal" in a public setting, you would say they are disabled etc
so you wouldnt go out on that limb and call people with gender dysphoria disabled but in a nutshell they are abnormal
as they dont exhibit the normal physiological make up or psychological behaviours of people born without any of these issues

So then what happens is you have whole parts of society changing the language surrounding what are objective facts about biology just to ensure that we arent hurting peoples feelings or that we are being politically correct.

I think this will cause more damage than good, shouldnt people who suffer these conditions learn to to accept that language whilst it can offend ultimately is the truth regardless of your emotional reaction to it !
we cant expect everyone in the world to adhere to this , because we cant agree on what music we like or whatever
let alone expecting everyone to adopt a new series of terminology which fly in the face of their own understanding of facts.

because then no one is really being honest with each other if we have to keep changing our pre defined terminology from a scientific setting to a cultural or societal setting just to make sure no one was offended !

it is just crazy really!

but I suppose it only matters if you actually asign to this illusory reality in the first place

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

yip they have a agenda

Is it legal to force people?

hahah that image for the end of the white race

so funny that idiot believes there is a biological evidence for race !

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join