It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teacher kicks student from class for saying there are only two genders

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Posted on June 17, 2019 by Dr. Eowyn
On June 14, 2019, someone on Reddit posted a link, since deleted, to a video on YouTube, with this claim: “My teacher kicked me out of class for saying there are only 2 genders“. Fortunately, I’d saved the link to the video before the Reddit poster deleted it.

The video appears to have been taken by the student of his private meeting with the teacher after the teacher had kicked the student out of the class for insisting that there are only two genders, male and female.

The video shows a visual of the teacher looming over the seated student. You can hear the back-and-forth argument between the two.

fellowshipoftheminds.com...

This is the definition of "freedom of speech" according to those who agree with this type of indoctrination which wants to argue that whatever your mind can made up is reality, meanwhile at the same time ignoring actual science.

Anyway, despite whether or not you agree with the student, he has a right to his own opinion, based on real science, but he is punished for not agreeing with the state imposed opinions.

What kind of world is this in which people can't have their own opinion and voice it anymore? It seems as if ignorance is winning around the world.

edit on 17-6-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment and link.

+17 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Yep sounds like a liberal .

SHUT UP AND THINK LIKE ME OR ELSE!
edit on 17-6-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

When was it ever different?

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   
People with zero spiritual care or concern are easily led and deceived. This is the reason all of it is happening. There are also those who know what they are doing, and they have chosen the path of deceiving others for whatever perceived gain.

In the years to come it will get much, much worse. And when it does, and some of the deceived will realize the evil happening is what it is, will try to escape, but it may be too late.

Also, yeah, two genders. Not sure if Eunuchs is a gender. Kind of no gender, or gelding. Not many Eunuchs today though, like in ancient Rome.

edit on 17-6-2019 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Well, technically, there are only two genders. Even a eunuch is still considered basically male. if they were a male originally.

Gay people still fit into their original gender classification, I do not know what people transitioning are, but until their organs are changed, they are still what their organs are. I would not want to find that the woman I have been going out with was once a guy, That is deceit, because if you wanted to have a kid you should not be deceived that way. But that is independent of this conversation.

There are only two genders, variations are just adaptations of those two definers. What we are is defined by genetic snps, if you have a certain amount, you are male, if not you are a female. Feminitiy and masculinity are often defined by more or less of the minimum required. I do not believe in all this crap that a more manly man is more man or a more feminine woman is more women. We all vary and we have options as to who we have as our mate. Except maybe in some middle eastern cultures and in countries where marriage is set up by the parents.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   

"You were clearly given an opportunity" to "keep quiet". Ha. I went to private school and I relate with this student. Good on him for challenging obvious BS and using his brain (which is ironically not encouraged in schools these days).

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Is this a joke?

Sorry but the video looks staged.

I smell bull#.
edit on 17-6-2019 by 4891morfih because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Wow. Kicked from a class for being right. Insane.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   
There are only 2 genders and that's a scientific fact. People trying to invent new genders are either:

A. brainwashed
B. stupid
C. both

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
There are only 2 genders and that's a scientific fact. People trying to invent new genders are either:

A. brainwashed
B. stupid
C. both

I pick B.

No....C.

Yep. Final answer....C.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   

I identify as a giant psychic robot monster!

Hey, dont even think that...

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   

... but there are so many agendas...

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Maybe they are just trying to express their opinion, which the OP seems to think is sacrosanct.

Smells like a catch-22.
edit on 17-6-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

I identify as a medical doctor. Need surgery?

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Maybe they are just trying to express their opinion, which the OP seems to think is sacrosanct.

Smells like a catch-22.

I gave you a star just because you used the word sacrosanct.

It expanded my vocabulary.

😊

link   

originally posted by: 4891morfih
Is this a joke?

Sorry but the video looks staged.

I smell bull#.

Actually it is the contrary. It looks very legit.

link   
a reply to: daskakik

I think that maybe we're jumping the gun with our opinions. I'd like to know what happened in the classroom. Was the student aggressive and was thus kicked out or was the teacher the one in the wrong?
Going by the demeanor of the teacher he seems to be pretty calm and maybe the student is the one who was in the wrong. I didn't watch the whole video though so maybe I'm wrong.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

I knew you were going to say that.

I don't need your surgery as I am also a rocket surgeon.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

I knew you were going to say that.

I don't need your surgery as I am also a rocket surgeon.

I knew you were gonna say that because I identify as a psychic.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   
The teacher says “the authority is very clear” on the issue of genders. But “the authority” is not the truth. It’s some administrator somewhere.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join