It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Campaign Fires Pollsters After Mixed Messaging

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 04:26 AM
link   
It's just an attitude, I first noticed it years ago watching a boxing match. Last round over, no idea who will win on points, ref with fighters on both sides. And looky here, one of the fighters thinks he's already won. Doing the victory dance and cheering, while the ref still needs to announce the winner.

And there you have it. Thats all it is. It doesn't matter how weak or strong you really are.
The only thing that matters is what you appear to be.
It's a stategy, but one with a huge risk reward.
But then again the political arena is one of perception and not stated fact

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

It's true tho...

You can't deny this one. Trump knows that the media cycle, and is using it to his advantage, he's bold enough to make a move like this in order to find another 'yes man' to again, use the media to shill hard to make him look like he's leading.

Funny how most Trump supporters hate the MSM yet, it's his main platform a little reverse psychology going on.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Anyone who doesn't grovel at Trump's feet has their credibility shot apparently. You're straight up denying reality if you think what I said isn't true because it absolutely is. Look at the front page.

Though I do find it hilarious that you attack me personally instead of trying to prove
me wrong. Because you can't, that's what's so funny.

edit on 6/18/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Duderino

I'd fire people too if my internal data was being leaked.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   
After Trump's win with 3% on the polling I don't know why anyone would ever take a political poll seriously again?

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Duderino

Meanwhile, Trump is announcing his official 2020 run in Florida tonight at a venue that seats 18,000.

Currently this morning there are over 100,000 in line outside...

Maybe someone should poll them.

edit on 18-6-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
Agreed, but the point of both you AND the OP is lost on people -- Trump tried to slant his own "homemade" poll, and it failed anyway. Again, take 'em with a grain of salt, because as you say, everyone wants to be on the winning side. Obviously, if Donnie's self-done poll was not on the winning side, he's gonna bury it. Can't look like you're not winning from your own hired pollsters' results, right?

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
@KellyannePolls always knows "polling" is a "Strategy" 😎

She beat the richest and most powerful political campaign in history with "polling" the MSM 😎

They still don't know how she did it 😎

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join