It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama State At Center of Anti-Trump Coup Cabal

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
a reply to: uncommitted

Excuse me, they supply links to documents that verify what they say... It is in fact those like you who want to be blind to the truth.

Not really. I know you would like to think so though. Look at all the claims of imminent trials and jail sentences that judicial watch has predicted over the last few months/years and come back and tell me how many came to fruition. I can wait.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernForkway26
Judicial Watch and Tom Fitton are of the highest integrity. They actually do research and publish official government documents obtained through FOIA requests. Thats how investigative journalism is done.

When was the last time CNN or MSNBC could back up their claims with actual official documents? It's always anonymous sources or 'people familiar with ________'s thinking'. A lot of the problem (and success) of the mainstream media is their viewers aren't able to disseminate fake news from real news. MSM was riding on the legacy of the days when they did actual research. Now they are tarnished forever.

The high school kid sueing the MSM for 150 million or whatever for libel is evidence of how they operate. Thankfully for him and his friends/school, the whole video came out and the real context of the situation is nothing at all like MSM portrayed.

The 'whole video' of the Trump/Russia collusion is coming out, and MSM will have a price to pay for their role.

I refer you to my previous response in this thread.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Good, Trump is a moron and a criminal.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: richapau

And like always all of you whom believe these lies NEVER present actual proof for your claims...

Hillary, her husband, the Obama administration and Obama himself, plus the people Obama put in the FBI and their cohorts in other government agencies are the real criminals for using Russian lies collected by a foreign agent, Steele, and these lies were paid off by HIllary/the DNC...

Hillary and Bill Clinton BOTH received money from a Russian bank linked to the Kremlin and NOT ONE OF YOU in the left admits that this is a crime, more so when Hillary and the Obama administration allowed for a deal with Russia in which 10% of our uranium now belongs to the Russians...

edit on 20-6-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Ansuzrune

That's just a cop-out. Trump is the best we have had for a long time. He already told you what he will do and he is doing it. Not a bunch of empty promises like Obama and past presidents.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Wait which claims are you referring to sources. All they do is expose corruption and provide gov docs , it's not their job to prosecute. That's for the criminals in government to do, but like they would.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ambassado12

Wait which claims are you referring to sources. All they do is expose corruption and provide gov docs , it's not their job to prosecute. That's for the criminals in government to do, but like they would.

Again, for all their claims of crime by people they are opposed to (seeing as they proudly call themselves a conservative activist group), how many of them are actually found to be true, and if they are crimes then how many of them have resulted in a conviction? If none, then what does that tell you other than they are spreading BS and hoping people believe it?

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I don't care about his predictions. Those are just his opinions, I can make my own predictions. I care about all the documents released with his FOIA requests. Nobody else is digging the dirt and finding facts like him. When was the last time CNN or MSNBC used a FOIA request for evidence?

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernForkway26
I don't care about his predictions. Those are just his opinions, I can make my own predictions. I care about all the documents released with his FOIA requests. Nobody else is digging the dirt and finding facts like him. When was the last time CNN or MSNBC used a FOIA request for evidence?

I've no idea how many times they have used an FOIA request - do you, really? Or are you just assuming they don't?

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=24437143]ambassado12[/post
I agree totally with you. Trump is not right wing he is the killer of the deep state. I was one referring to the deep state as the body of the right and left. We are cool brother.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
EU
It's really sad that no one can be prosecuted due to all politicians have mud on each other.
What needs to be done is what is happening in Hong Kong. Americans need to show the crooked politicians who is in charge of America's direction of good will for it citizens.

Like I said, for the time being "ITS off limits".

I really think America is at a turning point of no return. Just read that New York will give driver's license to any one now. I honestly think very smart people are quietly moving out the USA. It's a quiet move. I know for a fact, many have put their feet here in Japan to open the door for them.
Moving to where ?

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: richapau

Wanna give us proof? There was no collusion. Why don’t cha just give it up already.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join