It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Pulsating Orange Orbs Filmed Over Lake Superior On June 14

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

whats that from?

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Ist pic is now property of ATS. It was a silent triangle that flew directly overhead my home. It 1st appeared as a pulsating flashing orange object. Similar type of object as videoed over Lake Superior. My videos of it have already been sent to MUFON as per their request. 2nd pic is the screen shot of the video taken over Lake Superior. I paused it, captured a screen shot, zoomed in and clarified it best on can with FastStone Image viewer software. Its free so you or anyone can do what I did. Small triangle in upper and polygon in lower. NOT all objects in all videos will develop into a geometric shape of some sort. Many times there is nothing. Triangles or Polys could be USA or New World Order craft or other. I now have had two separate UFO organizations writing and saying to me that they are seeing what I am seeing.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

"Big and smal"... "screwing with my camera..."

Well, thats the autofocus trying to focus on the lanter.... object in sub optimal conditions. The object is too small to meassure it, so it searches the sweet spot and wont find it. This causes the object to appear to grow and go small..... especially when panning away and then back again.

Next time..... use the manual focus, find the spot, keep fingers away and hold the camera still.

Thank you have fun.

link   

Well, thats the autofocus trying to focus on the lanter.... object in sub optimal conditions. The object is too small to meassure it, so it searches the sweet spot and wont find it. This causes the object to appear to grow and go small..... especially when panning away and then back again.

Next time..... use the manual focus, find the spot, keep fingers away and hold the camera still.

Thank you have fun.

link   

Thank you have fun.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
Can someone post the chart so we can just pick one already? I need to be told what to think today. THX.

Ask and you shall receive:

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
We're there any other smaller"sparkling" lights following along with them?

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Do you know your MUFON assigned case number?
I’m the Chief Investigator for MUFON Canada.
I’d love to look into it and see what the Field Investigator has dug up.
You can pm me if you rather not give the case publicly.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Here's some background info on Lake Superior which includes red orange objects and one guy mentions a Triangle

History of Lake Superior UFO

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I will not gave anything out until they confirm they have received same and have view the material at that point I will PM you .

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   
"Most remarkable of all, is that the lights show intelligent movement by flying over the boat, with several different willful movements."

If the light approached the ship and was near it or over it, the ship would've been illuminated by the orange glow (it wasn't). There's also no reflection of the orange light off the water; light sources that are low, over water, generate an illuminated 'path' between the light source to the viewer. This is created by reflections from the uneven surface of the water.

Determining distance to a light source at night is extremely difficult because there are no other visual cues or references.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Fair enough.
I just hope you have a good field investigator.
There’s some that just do it as a little hobby on the side.
Others like me treat it like a job.
And yes I would love to be kept updated once you get confirmation

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   

You shall receive but later and they will not be emailed to you as they are too large. Common mail or FEDEX so I will need a verifiable MUFON Canada name and address. The field investigator is a retired former police officer but I had the material's sent direct to the State Director with whom I communicated with before I spoke with the field Investigator. Yes many are so so and like what I have written in my avatar I know the game and don't want this to just die on the vine. In my opine the flashing orange objects are the most commonly seen objects in the world. Sightings go back to the 1950s and prior. NUFORC has written reports including by a NASA Astronaut, police officer and pilots. Also, take a look at the CIA'S declassified sighting reports from the Lake Superior region from the 1960s and 1970s. Then everything else throughout the world. I am an eye witness and have been trashed and discredited by many on this deny ignorance site. So I can also spin it like this. OK, no ET but its a phenomenon. Great! So Jesus and his Angels have returned to save us as written in some book and and shall see where that one goes. Hah

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
One thing i observed on the show Paranormal caught on camera, which is were I saw this story, was the fact at the end of his story when they show the orb disappear, if you watch in slow motion, it appears to expload.

I was think of a Chinese lantern that might be modiefied with some sort of radio control and possible detonation device just for such a hoax

Any thoughts

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join