It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was DeLonge/TTSA Chosen To Be The Conduit For Disclosure?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: KiwiNite

It's an earlier first hand report before the media attention that pretty much exactly matches up with the current story. Except of course, for the out of this world performance of the aircraft.

Who has more reason to fabricate details? A first hand account 5 years before this was big news? Or an entertainment company using this incident to promote TV shows and books?

Maybe the reason it's set up as an "entertainment" company is because Delonge and co are taking real incidents involving military technology and embellishing them to make them more alien. Therefore more marketable.

Or maybe he's being used by people higher up the food chain.
.Maybe he's being g used? He's definitely being used. That's probably pretty much the arrangement. Like previously stated his enthusiasm for the subject could make him a little too eager and perhaps a bit gullible.
edit on 6/17/2019 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

Being used is one thing, being complicit in straight up fabricating details is another. I'm not saying that what I posted proves they are fabricating details of the Nimitz encounter, but it sure makes me wonder.

If that's the case, I wonder if he knows that some details are being fabricated or if he really believes what the higher ups are telling him.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Being used is one thing, being complicit in straight up fabricating details is another. I'm not saying that what I posted proves they are fabricating details of the Nimitz encounter, but it sure makes me wonder.

If that's the case, I wonder if he knows that some details are being fabricated or if he really believes what the higher ups are telling him.

The Department of Defense documents state that these 3 recent videos were cleared for release in 2017.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   

It's all a little confusing huh?

Pentagon statements specifically mention @NYTimes and @TTSAcademy. The #AATIP related videos known as FLIR, Gimbal and GoFast (as shown on @History), were not to be released to the PUBLIC, and should still be withheld."

twitter.com...

Pentagon spokesperson Susan Gough stated, “I can confirm that the memo you’re referring to is authentic… It makes no change to previous statements. Mr. Elizondo had no assigned responsibilities for AATIP while he was in OUSD(I). DIA [Defense Intelligence Agency] administered AATIP, and Elizondo was never assigned to DIA. Elizondo did interact with the DIA office managing the program while the program was still ongoing, but he did not lead it....... “Mr. Elizondo had no responsibilities with regard to the AATIP program while he worked in OUSDI, up until the time he resigned effective 10/4/2017.....”

www.theblackvault.com... ges-nothing/

edit on 17-6-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maverick7
You have several confounding factors here. The Three letter agencies stage and hoax and use this to hide their projects.

Yup.
I've often thought if there ever was a bonafide disclosure lotsa peeps are going to prison.
They won't ever disclose for this very reason, not because they worry peoples religious sensibilities might be shocked.

Black Black Black projects cost money. Trillions of dollars are literally missing, but is it missing if "we spent it on a Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program".
I think it more likely the invented 'threat scenario' is coming out now via this very group, a distraction from real projects and as part of a psy-op, rather than any kind disclosure.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   
No, TDL is not only not a vehicle for disclosure but more likely a vehicle for the continuation of the distraction, disinformation, and confusion operation of the CIA.

Watch and listen carefully to this naïve person(the best thing I could call him) relating the story of himself being passed around from one IC agent or agency to the next as a toy or tool to use as they please saying he needs help to allow them to further their propaganda and disinformation program through him.

Help me help you use me. And out of it, he gets ego fulfillment and a way to spread his exotic theories and become some kind of a modern mix between Isaac Asimov, Walt Disney, and Steven Spielberg.

The irony Is that as soon as he gave himself over to these people, he forever cut off any potential disclosure coming from him. Or any genuine, real information going through him.

He was better off with that conspiracy site he had.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 02:05 AM
link   
There's a lot of sad people in denial here.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
There's a lot of sad people in denial here.

Denial for or against Tom Delonge being the official “statesman for Disclosure”?
edit on 18-6-2019 by johnthejedi24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: johnthejedi24

Sorry...I was referring to people that are unable to come to terms with what these things are. As for Tom...I'm less than impressed.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
I also don't think associating with Linda Moulton Howe is a good idea. She's a completely useless researcher or a liar.

originally posted by: The GUT

How does someone of obvious intellect and research capabilities pair up with the opposite? A shared philosophy that transcends the differences. In this particular case I'd say the shared philosophy is of the metaphysical sort. There's a community, a "club" even, that some of these folk are a part of. Not all of the peripheral players are a part of the club, but they are part of the larger community.

It's that exclusive and particular "club" that I'd like to identify.

I think it's more to do with the social media promotional company that Dolan Cameron and Howe and many more are all clients of.

The company owners have a shady past.

See : who.is...

Phoenix, Ariz. – March 5, 2008) Attorney General Terry Goddard announced that Lori Moriarty, formerly known as Lori Lee Spranger, 38, of Anthem, was sentenced today to 10 years in prison by Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Andrew G. Klein. He also ordered her to pay $460,000 in restitution and serve seven years of probation after her prison term....

In February, she pleaded guilty to one count of fraud, one count of theft, one count of securities fraud and two counts of forgery....

According to court documents, between 2004 and 2006, Lori Moriarty engaged in a fraud scheme in which she sold securities for a purported debt collection company called “Vector 90.” ... She and her husband, Michael, then used most of the money invested in Vector 90 to pay for living expenses for themselves and their four children.

Court records further show that, while Lori Moriarty was on release pending trial in the securities fraud case, she was employed in the office of a small Phoenix business. The records show that she stole over $25,000 from that company by forging about 30 checks on the company’s bank account and depositing the proceeds into accounts she controlled...

The convictions in these cases are the result of investigations conducted by the Securities Division of the Arizona Corporation Commission.

Source

Not to say that they people can't be reformed characters of course. But fraud is something that never seems to leave the UFO topic.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants

The Department of Defense documents state that these 3 recent videos were cleared for release in 2017.

Do they?

Let's remind you TTSA is an entertainment franchise

The DD1910 form was never released officially. Unless you believe George Knapp to be a current Pentagon FOI Officer.

No one signed the form to authorise it

It's clear that it should be filled in from details on the reverse.

Plus it also states on the form that

Not applicable. Not for publication. Research and analysis ONLY and info sharing with other USG [U.S. Government] and industry partners for the purposes of developing a database to help identify, analyze and ultimately defeat UAS threats.”

In fact TTSA may be in breach of the law by making them public and adding their logo to the video

USE OF NONPUBLIC INFORMATION:

Even though you have left Government service, you still may not use non-public information to further your own private interests, or those of another, including your subsequent employer. Nonpublic information includes classified information, source selection data, information protected by the Privacy Act, proprietary information, and other information that has not been made available to the public and is exempt from disclosure.

Source : ogc.osd.mil...

edit on 18/6/2019 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
No, TDL is not only not a vehicle for disclosure but more likely a vehicle for the continuation of the distraction, disinformation, and confusion operation of the CIA.

Watch and listen carefully to this naïve person(the best thing I could call him) relating the story of himself being passed around from one IC agent or agency to the next as a toy or tool to use as they please saying he needs help to allow them to further their propaganda and disinformation program through him.

Help me help you use me. And out of it, he gets ego fulfillment and a way to spread his exotic theories and become some kind of a modern mix between Isaac Asimov, Walt Disney, and Steven Spielberg.

The irony Is that as soon as he gave himself over to these people, he forever cut off any potential disclosure coming from him. Or any genuine, real information going through him.

He was better off with that conspiracy site he had.

Why disinfo more? It's 2019. The old CIA doctrine of ridicule made 95% of this planet giggle when they see the word UFO.
I don't think that adversaries are so retarded to swallow some documentaries and say hey I think USA is still propeller and jets.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

originally posted by: NoFearsEqualsFreeMan

Not at all. He has chosen to make a ton of money on gullible people, he tells lies and science fiction, but no truths.
Sorry

I wonder when "doing it for money" would pop up! If he wanted to make loads of money, why leave a popular band that mskes millions. Your logic makes no sense. You really think he would make more money doing this?

What really makes no sense is trying to spin it as he just abruptly left the band one day. The reality is that he quit the band multiple times, had another band and solo projects.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Thanks for your evaluation!
I was mostly interested in what you thought regarding the Aviary being a precursor of TTSA.
But good to see that you have also commented on the main topic of Dolan's article. Surprised that you think the document is genuine

The source of the document seems to be the late Dr. Mitchell. And I agree, even if the document is genuine, we (still) have zero objective and irrefutible evidence of anything out of the ordinary. I like the Unidentified series a lot and what we have is some remarkable people putting their real reputation on the line. This is a lot. But still deniable.

point of woo

I liked that :-)
While my beliefs are full-blown Woo-Woo I prefer to limit that to the afterlife (and before life, for that matter). Just because interstellar travel causes some interdimensional fallout and because advanced races may have a few spiritual capabilities that totally baffle the die-hard materialists, I don't think the UFO subject should go Weeha Woohoo.

Spirits and UFOs may have some (coincidential) overlap. But trying to explain it all with "higher dimensions" etc. is the wrong way I find. Let's first establish conclusively whether there are nuts and bolts UFOs or not. We have had ghosts and the dead since the dawn of humanity, this is no big news for me. I think UFOs and Things That Go Boo are two separate subjects and mixing them just adds to the confusion.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

HeeHee...I don't think the Aviary was a precursor of TTSA. Perhaps NIDS was more a precursor? But the Aviary seem to be a loose collection of personnel some who knew each other personally and others who were on the outer periphery with little direct involvement. I was still mirage boy when that lot were out to play.

As for the woo and the ghost/spirits and all things paranormal. For some reason all these subjects are thrown into the same bucket. One solution does not fit all.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Whatever these UFOs turn out to be, disclosure is going to be a frustratingly slow, drawn out process with bits of disinformation mixed in with the real. Like I said before it will happen in baby steps, including a few steps backwards from time to time. And unless aliens go door to door introducing themselves to the world first, that's just how it's going to be. So stop expecting some earth shattering, irrefutable proof. That won't happen for a very long time.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

HeeHee...I don't think the Aviary was a precursor of TTSA. Perhaps NIDS was more a precursor? But the Aviary seem to be a loose collection of personnel some who knew each other personally and others who were on the outer periphery with little direct involvement. I was still mirage boy when that lot were out to play.

As for the woo and the ghost/spirits and all things paranormal. For some reason all these subjects are thrown into the same bucket. One solution does not fit all.
So you're young then. Some of these things you probably had to live through to understand how it fit into the narrative at the time.
Oh, and I always enjoy your threads and your posts. Thanks for your input on this topic.
edit on 6/18/2019 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

originally posted by: Maverick7
You have several confounding factors here. The Three letter agencies stage and hoax and use this to hide their projects.

Yup.
I've often thought if there ever was a bonafide disclosure lotsa peeps are going to prison.
They won't ever disclose for this very reason, not because they worry peoples religious sensibilities might be shocked.

Black Black Black projects cost money. Trillions of dollars are literally missing, but is it missing if "we spent it on a Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program".
I think it more likely the invented 'threat scenario' is coming out now via this very group, a distraction from real projects and as part of a psy-op, rather than any kind disclosure.

According to the New York Times AATIP had an annual budget of $22 million. I first read about the missing trillions over 10 years ago. No one will ever go to jail over it, even with disclosure.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Will you please clarify the quote for me? Do you mean he reported a poltergeist or related phenomena in the past, and is thus unreliable?

Eric Davis was interviewed on C2C AM June 24th 2018. He made claim that poltergeists and UFOs are connected and he took a poltergeist home with him from Skinwalker Ranch. He also claimed a US UFO crash retrieval project ended in 1989. However he says his boss at NIDS was John Alexander. A man who has always claimed that the US military did not study UFOs right up until his last book was written a couple of years ago.

So a man who virtually ran NIDS for Bigelow, was never aware of AATIP but the guy who worked for him knew about UFO crashes and he didn't? You can only conclude that these people like to tell stories for the sake of it.

Davis also wrote a paper in 2004 that the US DoD paid him $25k for. In it he claimed

.... psychic teleportation, moving yourself from location to location through mind powers, is "quite real and can be controlled."

He also recommended that a $7.5 million grant to conduct psychic teleportation experiments be awarded.

Source USA Today

Physicist Lawrence Krauss called it crackpot physics. Fifteen years later and you wonder how this guy still makes a living. But he then worked for Hal Puthoff and wrote a number of the DIRD papers for AATIP. Although as yet we don't know how much of the $22m was wasted on them.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I think UFOs and Things That Go Boo are two separate subjects and mixing them just adds to the confusion.

I don't think they are completely separate. What ever the "others" are, they don't cotton to ordinary human logic.

ex. the tricksters. www.amazon.com...

But I agree it's very confusing...and very complicated. I approach the discipline from the 'shamanic' perspective; more questions than answers...but I sure don't trust main stream personalities with their own agendas for answers. Question Authority!
edit on 18-6-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join