It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was DeLonge/TTSA Chosen To Be The Conduit For Disclosure?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Back in the 90s the buzz was about the government's 10 year Acclimation Project...a plan to gradually get the public used to the idea of aliens possibly being real before any real disclosure took place. The ten years are up now but I imagine real disclosure will come as a gradual process as well. "They" are just beginning to dip a toe in the water to see what the reaction will be. I think someone like Tom was chosen as opposed to a Michio Kaku type because it makes the topic more light-hearted, less serious and thus less threatening. It's all about baby steps. I think it's no accident that these first few videos sanctioned by the government show the UFOs behaving in an almost playfull, non-menacing manner.
edit on 6/17/2019 by MissSm.artypants because: Edit

edit on 6/17/2019 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

edit on 6/17/2019 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: SacredLore
a reply to: mirageman

What do you think of Richard Dolan's take he published recently?

I still see Richard Dolan's two volumes on UFOs and the National Security State as great historical references on the subject. I like that he's studied Cold War History and I think he is one of the most articulate speakers on the subject.
However he went seriously off when he supported the Roswell slides. He's also dipped his toes in the fringes too much for my liking recently. I also don't think associating with Linda Moulton Howe is a good idea. She's a completely useless researcher or a liar.

But we are all entitled to our own point of view or even point of woo.

I think this document is probably a genuine document. But then it all depends on how reliable Eric Davis's transcript is (not a reliable individual in my opinion due to poltergeist and other issues in his past). Even if that is accurate then Admiral Wilson's statement could be fabricated. Even if he is telling the truth as he sees it then how do we know what he believes to be true to be the truth?

I guess I sort of agree with Richard on this one...

These documents are authentic. The information contained within them may not be entirely accurate

Even if that makes me a bigger Richard than him

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
a reply to: KansasGirl

Lue is brilliant brave and beautiful.

This really has to be comedy hour!!

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
I also don't think associating with Linda Moulton Howe is a good idea. She's a completely useless researcher or a liar.

How does someone of obvious intellect and research capabilities pair up with the opposite? A shared philosophy that transcends the differences. In this particular case I'd say the shared philosophy is of the metaphysical sort. There's a community, a "club" even, that some of these folk are a part of. Not all of the peripheral players are a part of the club, but they are part of the larger community.

It's that exclusive and particular "club" that I'd like to identify.

edit on 17-6-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

As I already alluded to, it has to be done in baby steps. Notice Tom's continual reiteration of TTSA being an "entertainment" venue. Why? Because we equate entertainment with fiction. It softens the impact. And for now that's what "they" want.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
What if the plan here is to release real information through questionable people?

Maybe that is being done for a reason?

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I have come to believe that some kind of "reveal" is coming. Swallowing whatever we're being sold whole would be a mistake is where I'm at.

At best we'll be given partial truths to make the poison apple more palatable.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
What if the plan here is to release real information through questionable people?

Maybe that is being done for a reason?
You may very well be right. And it would explain a lot.
As in the saga of Steven Greer...when the Disclosure Project testimonies first came out at the press conference Steven Greer was the hero of serious ufology. But I guess it was too early in the game for something as serious and credible as the Disclosure Project was at that time and once the trauma of 9/11 had abated somewhat, Steven Greer was inexplicably going about the business of loosing his credibility.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I thought this might be of interest to everyone here. In a thread I made recently someone linked this first hand account of the Nimitz encounter from 5 years ago before this was big news.

Only thing is, unlike To the stars and The History Channel, he says the object was going the speed of a Cessna.

He did describe the speed being .8 mach which he compared to a Cessna. It was traveling at 20,000 ft every time it was spotting and disappeared from the radar within minutes of appearing twice prior to the scrambling of jets. I may have remembered the speed incorrectly, I am no expert on aircraft physics and those specifics. I do believe he said ".8 mach"

If this guys earlier story is to be believed, then Tom Delonge and To the Stars may not be telling the entire truth.

Also:

My personal belief is that it was a military project. I believe they were attempted to test its stealth/evasive capabilities by testing the strike group. We had 3 aircraft carriers in an unusually large exercise which would have provided a pretty good testing ground for such technology. That is just my opinion!

Link

The more I learn, the more something smells fishy.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoFearsEqualsFreeMan

Not at all. He has chosen to make a ton of money on gullible people, he tells lies and science fiction, but no truths.
Sorry

I wonder when "doing it for money" would pop up! If he wanted to make loads of money, why leave a popular band that mskes millions. Your logic makes no sense. You really think he would make more money doing this?

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Exactly!! Not everything is conspiracy!

Lets use commonsense in our analysis.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: mirageman
I also don't think associating with Linda Moulton Howe is a good idea. She's a completely useless researcher or a liar.

How does someone of obvious intellect and research capabilities pair up with the opposite? A shared philosophy that transcends the differences. In this particular case I'd say the shared philosophy is of the metaphysical sort. There's a community, a "club" even, that some of these folk are a part of. Not all of the peripheral players are a part of the club, but they are part of the larger community.

It's that exclusive and particular "club" that I'd like to identify.

I agree LH is not really a person disclosing reliable information but for some reason ufologists like her. Even Vallee seemed to like her. Maybe she’s just a nice person.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
a reply to: Jay-morris

Exactly!! Not everything is conspiracy!

Lets use commonsense in our analysis.

Just sick and tired of people using that same old excuse! Even when it's obvious thst this is not whst motivates this guy when it comes to ufos.

It's obvious thst tom is passionate about the subject. He wants the truth, and that's what we all want.

The thing is, he is a bit too passionate, and this mskes him a bit gullible. But if this group can shed some light on ufos, then I am all for it. I just eill not be shouting ET until we know that as a fact.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I'm sure she's probably nice enough, Will. Bigelow seemed to like her well enough too. And it's not that I really believe she's "rock" dumb.

But there is a disconnect somewhere in her head or she wouldn't buy some of the more outrageous things that she sells her audience. Or she knows full well she's often peddling crap.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Re:

how reliable Eric Davis's transcript is (not a reliable individual in my opinion due to poltergeist and other issues in his past

Will you please clarify the quote for me? Do you mean he reported a poltergeist or related phenomena in the past, and is thus unreliable?

?

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I agree, she does enter the Dave Wilcock, Michael Salla field of ufology too often.

But she does it with a smile on her face and she winks at you...Don't believe this.

Of course, a lot of people respect her because she did do some original good work on the cattle mutilations earlier in her career
edit on 17-6-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I want to believe; I really truly do. I've been here reading for many, many years. The truth is out there.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

I just need so much more-as do we all but are not getting it. He is just so odd. Thought he had so much to share but then it goes - no where. I think many of us are so jaded-we need something more substantial. DeLonge has really been disappointing.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I thought this might be of interest to everyone here. In a thread I made recently someone linked this first hand account of the Nimitz encounter from 5 years ago before this was big news.

Only thing is, unlike To the stars and The History Channel, he says the object was going the speed of a Cessna.

He did describe the speed being .8 mach which he compared to a Cessna. It was traveling at 20,000 ft every time it was spotting and disappeared from the radar within minutes of appearing twice prior to the scrambling of jets. I may have remembered the speed incorrectly, I am no expert on aircraft physics and those specifics. I do believe he said ".8 mach"

If this guys earlier story is to be believed, then Tom Delonge and To the Stars may not be telling the entire truth.

Also:

My personal belief is that it was a military project. I believe they were attempted to test its stealth/evasive capabilities by testing the strike group. We had 3 aircraft carriers in an unusually large exercise which would have provided a pretty good testing ground for such technology. That is just my opinion!

Link

The more I learn, the more something smells fishy.

That's 1 testimony vs few recent and made by people that don't hide. Also .8 mach is rather a Boeing not a Cessna unless he meant Citation which I doubt.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: KiwiNite

It's an earlier first hand report before the media attention that pretty much exactly matches up with the current story. Except of course, for the out of this world performance of the aircraft.

Who has more reason to fabricate details? A first hand account 5 years before this was big news? Or an entertainment company using this incident to promote TV shows and books?

Maybe the reason it's set up as an "entertainment" company is because Delonge and co are taking real incidents involving military technology and embellishing them to make them more alien. Therefore more marketable.

Or maybe he's being used by people higher up the food chain.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join