It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bosses pocket Trump tax windfall as workers see job promises vanish

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Simply googled your name and glacier park in quotations.

It's here too (just for "zi recordz")

πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: TheLead

Fair enough. Weird that you found it so fast. How did you know where to look?

It's easy if you know how to google. Don't have to look.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   

a reply to: TheLead

Fair enough. Weird that you found it so fast. How did you know where to look?

Google IS a friend indeed when in need 😨

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Makes me feel a little better. Sorry Lumenari, I guess my desire for anonymity has grown since posting that. I don't live in Whitefish anymore though, near Whitefish but not in it.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I just saw what was happening and was curious myself. Quotations are the key to direct searches you bypass advertisements. All the words have to line up in the same place vs. pulling pieces in to suit your criteria.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Then explain how 2016-2017 had the largest average wage growth in US history. How is that not money ending up in people's pockets?

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I feel like a jackass. Please forgive me.
Lumenari has a better memory than I, apparently.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

That's a laudable admission.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   

edit on 16-6-2019 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

This is why I'm a commie.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

The biggest problem I have with Trump is how his followers have been conditioned to not question anything that happens under his administration.

What?

Really, tell me you didn't just go there. Please. You are destroying my faith in humanity as an intelligent species every second you delay in telling me I read that wrong.

In response to a canned story with MSM-dictated talking points that make absolutely no sense, I am seeing a lot of reasonable explanations why the story is concocted and spun to simply be another anti-Trump hit piece. Donald Trump has nothing to do with AT&T, for example, and this move is certainly not indicative of the overall economy. Then we find out that no jobs are being lost; they are being relocated to Tennessee and Georgia where taxes and the cost of living (and therefore prevailing wage) is lower. That's not Trump's fault; it's Connecticut's fault. We have people speaking from experience, like Lumenari, who actually runs a business, to attest to the improving economy, increasing jobs, and growing wages.

And you call those who are presenting reasoned arguments instead of canned talking points "conditioned to not question anything"?

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Maybe stop with the trolling and unprovoked insults and people would treat you differently?

I certainly would.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

It's all good and for the record I'm sorry I pulled your chain.

But I did come back and explain at least instead of logging off for 2 days and letting you stew...

My apologies again.

But just to add... as a male I'm sure you've heard about a woman's memory by now.

Don't doubt it buster.

edit on 16-6-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Nope...

But everyone not a republican said that was the obvious end result...

Companies already pay the very least they can for labor... a tax cut is not gonna change that fundamental aspect of business..

They gave out one time bonuses to help trump with the PR disaster from his tax cuts and instantly went back to business as usually...

Surprise, Suprise..

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

That is as fair as can be...

Trump brags about the fact his supporters are sheep...

β€œI could shoot someone in time square and they will still support me..”

Lol

I mean damn..

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

Companies already pay the very least they can for labor... a tax cut is not gonna change that fundamental aspect of business..

Neither is anything else going to change that. People always pay the least they can for what they need... or they go bankrupt. The same thing applies to businesses. The only way to increase wages that is to make labor more precious, by increasing the number of jobs available. Businesses are out to make money, and if they have a chance to do so by hiring more people, they'll hire more people. If that means they have to pay more, they'll pay more as long as it makes them money.

If they can't make money, they won't hire anyone. Raise taxes too high and they can't make money.

You really need to get over this "punish the rich at all costs" idea. It has never worked in the history of the world... all it does is spread the misery. That's trickle-down economics in reverse, and it works extremely well that way.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Trump once bragged about it.

The Democrat leaders do it.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
a reply to: RazorV66

Nope...

But everyone not a republican said that was the obvious end result...

They gave out one time bonuses to help trump with the PR disaster from his tax cuts and instantly went back to business as usually...

Surprise, Suprise..

Please, tell us all, when was the last time you paid MORE for something you bought than the marked price?

If you haven't then you are merely a whiner looking to punish those that are successful. And, doing so repeatedly will make those people leave.....is that some sort of surprise to you?

But you keep spreading the DNC droppings all over things....someone will think that it doesn't stink. But then, they might be sick and cannot smell it for what it is.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   

The slum residents in all the Democrat high crime voting pockets agree too.

😎

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
a reply to: TheRedneck

That is as fair as can be...

Trump brags about the fact his supporters are sheep...

β€œI could shoot someone in time square and they will still support me..”

So you thought he meant it literally.

Fascinating...

β€œThey say I have the most loyal people β€” did you ever see that? Where I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn’t lose any voters.” he said. β€œIt’s like incredible.”

If you remember (which I am SURE is seared in your memory and your pillow is still salty about it) the other option was Hillary...

Context!

The left can't function with it.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join