It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bosses pocket Trump tax windfall as workers see job promises vanish

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Over a million more jobs than employees? How does that work exactly? Are you one of those people who stretch their employees so thin that that's normal?

What industry do you work in? I think that would go a long way in helping me to understand your position.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: underwerks

If there weren't avatars and usernames I would be hard pressed to tell the difference between one Trump supporter and another around here. It's like a good portion of the membership shares the same mind and regurgitates the same talking points over and over ad nauseum.

And yeah, you could say the same about a lot of liberals too. Two sides of the same coin imo.

As long as the Trump people refuse to question the government under him, I don't see anyone meeting in the middle.

Sad but true.

This is so cute - an extremist regularly pushing anti-Trump views using any source available to trash the President, then talking about middle ground.

Anything anti-Trump is an extremist position, am I right?

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

If there weren't avatars and usernames I would be hard pressed to tell the difference between one Trump supporter and another around here. It's like a good portion of the membership shares the same mind and regurgitates the same talking points over and over ad nauseum.

And yeah, you could say the same about a lot of liberals too. Two sides of the same coin imo.

As long as the Trump people refuse to question the government under him, I don't see anyone meeting in the middle.

Sad but true.

This thread actually has nothing to do with Trump nor his administration nor his tax cuts. It does seem some are appropriately looking at the real issue of a corporation transferring their company to another state that does not have such high taxation. They did not leave the country, they left Connecticut. So one has to ask why? What changed in that state for them to decide to up and leave? This obviously is an issue with businesses and the state of Connecticut and has nothing to do with Trump or federal government.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

That doesn't invalidate the post of mine you're replying to. The biggest problem I have with Trump is how his followers have been conditioned to not question anything that happens under his administration.

I'd assume that on a supposed conspiracy site that would be a crazy position to take. But that isn't the case.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Annnnd Op has bailed without defending his statements.

What a surprise.

Come on guys. Just jump on the Hate Trump wagon because.....well he's not a Democrat who wants to raise your taxes, limit your speech, take away your Rights and be persecuted if you didn't conform to THEIR ideas.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Could it be that many reflect on over 2 years of anti-Trumpers dissing Trump's positions and crying doom? As time passes, Trump is proven right more than wrong. Conspiracists are not going to jump the gun and be seen the fools over and over again. I will wait and watch.

I suspect, If Trump does do something dire, his supporters will tear him apart too.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I can always count on your post to be lacking in logic, reasoning and common sense.
This is like you giving someone money to buy their kid an ice cream, instead they pocket it, then the kid blames you for giving dad money to buy them the ice cream they never got. Stupid argument isn’t it? REEEEEEEEEE........,,
edit on 16-6-2019 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

are you racist too?

you seem to be going after half of the USA here, calling names like a keyboard gangster.

who do you support?

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks
He always does this, it’s all he knows and what he does.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Seems like he is lacking then by continually displaying such defense mechanisms, I should show compassion but I'm not at that level yet.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
If you say so. I'm making +$3000 per year because of Trump's tax cuts. Works for me.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: Nickn3
Is it possible that high taxes up North is pushing those AT&T jobs to Tennessee and Georgia? Perhaps it’s not corporate greed, but fiscal responsibility. Paying high taxes for no discernible services isn’t responsible.

No, that’s not it.
Big greedy companies for years have been moving to the south where those ignorant hillbillies hate unions.

They tried to get me to go to Tennessee’s 20 years ago at GM. I told them to take a hike.

They are still doing it to get away from unions and people with common sense

They want to go where the biggest slave mentality in America exists…the south.

Are you sure you aren't referring to people from up north? I'm pretty sure they are the ones without common sense. Instead of trashing the south, maybe you should educate yourself a little bit better.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Over a million more jobs than employees? How does that work exactly? Are you one of those people who stretch their employees so thin that that's normal?

What industry do you work in? I think that would go a long way in helping me to understand your position.

Over a million more jobs than employees in that place I live called America.

Note that the number is total Nonfarm jobs so there actually is more.

I had assumed we were talking about America, since that was the topic of the OP.

Are you starting to have a nervous breakdown like last time?

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

They’re relocating to Georgia and Tennessee, so how does this have anything to do with Trump or his tax cuts? It seems the only sucker is you since you don’t grasp how taxes work in the United States and got suckered into the anti-Trump nonsense pushed by the media.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

You calling it a nervous breakdown is doing a disservice to actual nervous breakdowns. But I'll give you that perceived zinger, I'm sure you could use it to pep yourself up.

What industry do you work in? I'd like to do a little research on the topic if you don't mind?

edit on 6/16/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

You calling it a nervous breakdown is doing a disservice to actual nervous breakdowns. But I'll give that perceived zinger, I'm sure you could use it to pop yourself up.

What industry do you work in? I'd like to do a little research on the topic if you don't mind?

I was merely asking... you were a hot mess last time they threw you out of here.

I work in the oilfield in North Dakota, as a cursory search of my posting history could have told you.

Are you still in Whitefish Montana? And if so, what do you do?

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I never told you i live in Whitefish. How do you know that? I've never specified my location on here, only that I live in Montana.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I never told you i live in Whitefish. How do you know that? I've never specified my location on here, only that I live in Montana.

I know things.. ~shrug~

When we first started talking you had a decided "stalker" vibe and I like to know who I'm dealing with online.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
All this shows me is that states like New York are taxing businesses until they leave. Companies are leaving New York because they can get better deals else where. So what this really shows is Andrew Cuomo is failing his voters.

freebeacon.com...
edit on 6/16/19 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   

So you stalked me in return? Why are you pulling up my info without my consent? How did you find out? Did you pay someone to look up my info? Or are you not who you claim you are?

This picture seems to tell a different story than your own as far as your business almost "dying" under Obama. You wouldn't be a liar would you? You've already proven yourself to be a stalker.

Again, why are you trying to find out who I am? Your reason doesn't add up. Why are you looking into my personal info? I feel violated.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join