It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia, the United States and Israel are uniting against Iran!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
We're not there yet, but if something else happens, you better get behind the war or you'll be accused of but not limited to being- unpatriotic, a pussy, soy Boi, a bitch, tds, Iran apologist, a shill, libtard, ect.

I'm also an anti-Semite since Israel was mentioned as being involved.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Artemis12

What was to ignore? It was barely intelligible with all the misspellings and punctuation mistakes. Though i do think I gave you too much credit seeing as it was basically the same NPC dialogue only in a less intelligible form.

I'm taking your star sticker away.

I guess you didnt hear...

People Who Constantly Point Out Grammar Mistakes Are Pretty Much Jerks, Scientists Find

BTW You can stick your star sticker in your #$%%%^.

edit on 16-6-2019 by Artemis12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I have not heard Trump saying that. I think from what I have heard him say he is keeping that option open, but hoping the fact that is an option brings Iran around to sanity and negotiation.

The problem is ME leaders seem to have zero interest in negotiation even when their annihilation is imminent and assured if they do not.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

That's literally the first time I've ever mentioned spelling mistakes on here. In fact I was going to ignore the mistakes until you came back acting like you said anything of importance. Good try though.

edit on 6/16/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: SilentSaturn

The only thing Trump has changed is the TDS people now defend Iran when they never used to. Just like the Democrats who advocated bombing Syria and when Trump did it they suddenly said it was horrible.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   

That's literally the first time I've ever mentioned spelling mistakes on here. Good try though.

I don't care if it's the first time you've pissed alone without your mommy.
edit on 16-6-2019 by Artemis12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

We're not there yet, but if something else happens, you better get behind the war or you'll be accused of but not limited to being- unpatriotic, a pussy, soy Boi, a bitch, tds, Iran apologist, a shill, libtard, ect.

I'm also an anti-Semite since Israel was mentioned as being involved.

Just involved?

I say we're doing the whole Iran platform solely for them. The ultimate handout.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: underwerks

I have not heard Trump saying that. I think from what I have heard him say he is keeping that option open, but hoping the fact that is an option brings Iran around to sanity and negotiation.

The problem is ME leaders seem to have zero interest in negotiation even when their annihilation is imminent and assured if they do not.

If history is any guide, all other options are always claimed to be on the table until they aren't. I just dont trust the government telling me we need to invade another country in the middle east. Plus, John Bolton is involved. And that makes me even more hesitant to believe there are valid reasons for invading Iran.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

What was to ignore? It was barely intelligible with all the misspellings and punctuation mistakes. Though i do think I gave you too much credit seeing as it was basically the same NPC dialogue only in a less intelligible form.

I'm taking your star sticker away.

You have an error in your third sentence. Perhaps you should correct it if you are going to criticise other people.

As for Iran, it is past time that the regime oppressing their people is removed.
edit on 16/6/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Read your link, it says "those who constantly point out spelling mistakes". Your link doesn't apply to me, try again snowflake.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

A lowercase I? Thanks for pointing it out.

Coming from a Brit, you saying Iran should be dealt with rings a little bit hollow. Sign up for service and then petition your own government to send you over there to die.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You expect me to trust you because, you say so?

I don't think so, but nice try jingo.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Sure, and i'd bet that many trump supporters would of been very against Obama going to war with Iran. TDS swings both ways.... TDS also affects those who blindly follow trump.

And we sure do have a lot of those people here. How many criticized Obamas drone policy, yet remained silent when trump ramped up civilian deaths compared to obama via drones?

Not much individual thought anymore. Just blind allegiance to political leaders and partys.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

A lowercase I? Thanks for pointing it out.

No problem.

Where I am from doesn't change the fact that the people of Iran are being oppressed by a tyrannical government.
Given you have so much to say about the US leadership, I'd have thought that you'd be up in arms about ACTUAL tyranny.
edit on 16/6/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   

a reply to: SilentSaturn

"IF HILLARY WERE ELECTED WE'D BE AT WAR WITH SYRIA RIGHT NOW!"

*defends Trump going to war with Iran*

Trump's card says "immune to deep state". That means he can do no wrong!

Well, Hopefully trump solves this peacefully otherwise i think many supporters will turn on him.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   

link   
Something else that has been going on recently as the war drums beat on, Russia, China and India had a recent summit where they will be working more closely together. One summary of the event can be found here.

Another issue presented the article in the link is a failure by western media to talk about it. I did have a quick look around the net and the media kept it pretty short as China is now best buddies with Russia.

So while we struggle to find justification to topple another government, kill many thousands and displace millions more. What is it we are fighting for again?

link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: mtnshredder

It’s ok though sweetheart you just stay right where you’re at and let the big boys deal with this while you go burn another one.

Cool. Are you going to pick up a rifle and go defend me from big bad Iran? Or just argue in favor of more Americans dying on the internet?

I'm old now, they’d never have me, lol,but yes I would defend this country at all cost, even now if needed. I did sign up for draft when I was still in high school. Did you? Yeah, didn’t think so. My entire family has fought and shed blood for this country so you and your family could sleep warm and safe at night. You apparently take this for granted precious.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Feel free to not trust me. I'll take that as a compliment.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Just involved?

I say we're doing the whole Iran platform solely for them. The ultimate handout.

Well, everyone knows that Trump is Bibi's version of a Pomeranian in a Fendi bag.

edit on 16-6-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join