It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Link to RSOE EDIS Emergency map of the world updated every 5 minutes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   
There is a web sight that list the disaster warnings world wide. I check it occasionally just to see what is going on in various parts of the world especially if I am planning a trip.

India has been hit really hard as the monsoon has moved south so they have been getting temperatures up to 123 degrees Fahrenheit and huge dust storms.. Think about a tin roof with no air conditioner..... if you have electricity you are lucky to have a cheap fan which with those temps the old and the young will be dying IMO

The actual site has a 5 segmented bar at the end of each location which denotes the severity ..

Anyway I thought I would post the link to the sight. hisz.rsoe.hu...

Upd. When Date (UTC) Event Country Location Level Details
0 39 minutes ago. June 16 2019 11:32 AM Extreme Weather France [Prefectures of Haute-Savoie and Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes] MultiPrefectures Damage level
0 7 hours ago. June 16 2019 04:24 AM Biological Hazard USA [Coastal area of the Gulf of Mexico] MultiStates Damage level
0 8 hours ago. June 16 2019 04:03 AM Heat Wave India [State-wide] State of Bihar Damage level
0 8 hours ago. June 16 2019 04:01 AM Vehicle Incident USA [Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)] Newark, State of New Jersey Damage level
0 8 hours ago. June 16 2019 03:50 AM Terror Attack Somalia Mogadishu, Capital City Damage level
0 1 days ago. June 15 2019 12:04 PM Climate Change Greenland [Continent-wide] Damage level
0 1 days ago. June 15 2019 11:44 AM Environment Pollution USA [Wallowa Lake] State of Oregon Damage level
0 1 days ago. June 15 2019 11:37 AM Extreme Weather Brazil [State-wide] State of Pernambuco Damage level
0 1 days ago. June 15 2019 09:28 AM Vehicle Accident South Africa [Between Letsitele and Gravelotte] State of Limpopo Damage level
0 1 days ago. June 15 2019 05:52 AM Extreme Weather India [State-wide] State of Uttar Pradesh Damage level
0 1 days ago. June 15 2019 04:06 AM Fire USA [Fairbanks Princess Riverside Lodge] Fairbanks, State of Alaska Damage level
0 1 days ago. June 15 2019 04:01 AM Epidemic Hazard USA [Immigration and Customs Enforcement facility (GEO Group)] Aurora, State of Colorado Damage level
0 1 days ago. June 14 2019 03:35 PM Vehicle Incident USA [Waukesha County Airport] State of Wisconsin Damage level
3 7 days ago. June 08 2019 06:02 PM Flood China [Provinces of Jiangxi, Guizhou, Hunan and Guangxi Zhuang Anatomus Region] MultiProvinces Damage level
2 7 days ago. June 08 2019 03:37 PM Biological Hazard Malaysia Gua Musang, State of Kelantan

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Been a usin that site ever since ATS started.
Dont pay any attention to all the earthshakes , though
Those look the same every single day
Scary , isnt it ?

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   
RSOE does present an interesting map, Russia and China look like they are out of the loop, like with the international relations at present.

They have also shrunk China and India in the map too, maybe there is not too much going on there as well for US emergeny interest?

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Notice this one from your link?

0 1 days ago. June 15 2019 04:01 AM Epidemic Hazard USA [Immigration and Customs Enforcement facility (GEO Group)] Aurora, State of Colorado Damage level

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   

I used to let this map excite me.

But if you start reading about and looking into the "events" you'll find that map updates for even small things that have no lasting effects.

It looks scary though.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Good catch:

The Department of Homeland Security’s inspector general says in the report his staff made unannounced visits to four Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) facilities last year, including a stop in Aurora on Nov. 6. These visits, the report states, were inspired by complaints from advocates and watchdogs concerned about conditions for people in ICE custody. The report suggests those concerns were well founded. GEO group, the private prison company that owns and operates the roughly 1,300-detainee Aurora facility, said in a statement provided to The Independent that it’s taking the report “seriously,” but rejects some of its findings.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Thanks for the link. I didn't know about this map. S&F.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Thx for that 727, never seen that before.

originally posted by: seeker1963

Notice this one from your link?

Caught my attention too. Apparently there is a Mumps and Chickenpox out break of 236 cases in that facility alone and 30 other facilities in 11 states. Arizona is one of the worst areas effected and because the idiots in California cut ties with ICE they have zero data on detainees, so we have no clue how bad it is there, thx Ca.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Cool website, thanks for posting it!

Look at this, under ice volcanic activity?

Climate Change in Greenland on June 15 2019 12:04 PM (UTC)

In a sign that this year could once again set records for loss in Greenland ice, researchers have found that the island's ice sheet lost more than two gigatonnes (a gigaton is equal to one billion tonnes) of ice in just a day this week due to a widespread melting event.

2 billion tonnes of ice in just a day!

edit on 16-6-2019 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   
It is a good aggregate site but it does have foibles.

As an example ... individual Earthquakes will be shown two or three times since they get reported from more than one organization.

In the section on 'NASA NEO Earth Close Approaches ' the idiots in charge do not seem to know the difference between an Armstrong unit and a Lunar Distance. As such this section is near unusable. They have been told about it but they choose to ignore the problem ... just like here sometimes.

Apart from those two, it is a reasonable site.

P

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Hey sky, been awhile since Hernandoes.

Been using that site for years, but always good to update the link for the newbies.

kdog

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Groot

Hey good to "read you are still alive".. Honestly glad to see you back around these parts.. I would have never guessed.. I wish all the old crew would come back but alas some left with a very bad taste or feelings about somethings.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   
That's funny. I just opened a few tabs of things I wanted to look at now that I can finally sit down at the computer today. I opened that one right before I opened this one.

I've been visiting that site for years and I do like it. But, one thing that bothers me is that I've seen some stuff that was kinda big not even on the map, and as someone else noted it will show and update some stuff that really is relatively insignificant.

However, I do recommend the site. It is useful. Thanks for posting.

top topics

join