It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brazilian mother and lesbian lover, 'tore off her nine-year-old son's penis before beheading him

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Brazilian women mutilate and murder 9 year old boy

Brazilian mother, 27, accused of ripping off her nine-year-old son's penis

Rosana Candido and lesbian lover Kacyla Pessoa, 28, also allegedly sewed an improvised sex organ onto the body because he wanted 'to be a girl'

They attacked Rhuan at their home in Samambaia, 20 miles from the capital

A Brazilian mother and her lesbian lover are accused of ripping off her nine-year-old son's penis before beheading him because he reminded her of her dad.

Rosana Candido, 27, and Kacyla Pessoa, 28, also allegedly sewed a fake female sex organ onto the body because he 'wanted to be a girl' before scraping the boy's skin off his face.

They also tried to gouge out his eyes using a knife after mother Candido stabbed her son Rhuan a dozen times.

The child was killed and mutilated at their home in Samambaia, about 20 miles from the capital Brasilia.

The mother ran away with the boy after her father, who lives in Acre, near Peru, lost custody five years ago.

Imagine my surprise at events like this occuring around the world.

Well done to the global media. Crazy people existed before, but now they can justify themselves by claiming crap like the above.

Gimme a sec, I'm just gonna splash damaging chemicals on my small cousin's face because "he wants to become porcelain white". Oh look, I've blinded and killed him now.

I do believe that we will be seeing more of this madness more and more around the world.
edit on 16-6-2019 by AnakinWayneII because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   
The Daily Mail?

Go buy a real news paper son.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: AnakinWayneII

I do believe that we will be seeing more of this madness more and more around the world. 

That's the power of connectivity. 30 years ago you probably wouldn't have heard a thing.

MSM has never told me to murder, mutilate or even have a sex change... Wtf are you watching?

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   

R.I.P Son.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Predicting "more madness", is the safest bet possible.

It's been occurring since our creation. The media/Internet has no effect on the outcome.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Mom?!
edit on 16-6-2019 by Artemis12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Those # bitches deserve the same + 1.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   

This is just horrifying. I can't imagine the hell this boy was put through. And the daughter, though she's still alive and hopefully in a better situation now.

These women are obviously bat# crazy. But as the article about this at New American points out, they only reason they got the idea they could change his sex was because of the current transgender nonsense saying that we can change sex. By self-appointed "experts" who actually know better.

Yet it’s hard to imagine this story unfolding as it did absent “transgender” ideology. After all, where does a person get the idea that a “boy can become a girl” and that superficial mutilation effects this change in being? Making ideas part of the public consciousness has consequences.

Rest in Peace, Rhuan... and may Heaven help the daughter.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Ghastly "OP" hope your entertained. Of all the topics and stories you could of chose.........NO stars, No flags.

+22 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
The Daily Mail?

Minimizing... belittling... mocking... distraction... deflection...

A child is dead. Horribly mutilated and tortured first. And this is all you've got.

Absolutely no care or concern for the child. No horror at the harm done to him.

Gotcha.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

The Daily Mail?

Minimizing... belittling... mocking... distraction... deflection...

A child is dead. Horribly mutilated and tortured first. And this is all you've got.

Absolutely no care or concern for the child. No horror at the harm done to him.

Gotcha.

Typical liberal fashion. Feign emotion for 1 problem, but ignore others.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   

What does this have to do with them being lesbians? Crazy is crazy, whether it's a straight or gay person we're talking about.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Yup.....

Dollars to donuts it is a fake story...

Fox News loves gay bashing.. if this were real they would be playing it on a loop..

So assuming it is fake, WHY was it faked??

Why did they choose to fake that lesbians, sexually mutilated and murdered their own child????

Why are you helping??

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

What does this have to do with them being lesbians? Crazy is crazy, whether it's a straight or gay person we're talking about.

Well that would go to motive to sever a penis I suppose. They hate men would seem to be the underlying message.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I'm horrified and dumbfounded. All I can say is, "Why did I read this?" Perhaps I needed to know that there are people that are capable of doing things like this, but it goes much further than I could have imagined.

What could have influenced these women to think that doing this was a good idea? Was this somehow entertaining or pleasurable for them when they did this? It's hard for me to believe it is even possible to have thoughts like this then to actually carry them out, that people are capable of this. These women aren't even human beings. I have more respect for a gut full of tapeworms than these evil creatures. My God, what is humanity coming to?

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Artemis12
All the description could have been mentioned without the word Brazil, and we all would have known it was Brazilian. I wonder why this Catholic majority has such brutal crimes against humanity committed by citizens everyday against each other??

I have not seen any videos from female Brazilian prisons, but if they are anything like the male prisons, somebody will likely be playing sock puppet with their hollowed skulls and making ribbon decorations with their insides. Brazilian prisons are documented levels of actual hell torture and murder.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

Yup.....

Dollars to donuts it is a fake story...

Really? Got anything to back that up? Are all these lying liars too?

Mum and lesbian lover tear off 9-year-old son’s penis then behead him ‘as he reminded her of her dad’

Mum 'beheaded son, 9, after stabbing him 12 times because he wanted to be a girl'

Just Googling the mother's name, "Rosana Candido," brings up lots of results, mostly in Spanish. So I ask again, what have you got to say it's faked?

Fox News loves gay bashing.. if this were real they would be playing it on a loop..

Oh dear... falling for that left/right paradigm...

So assuming it is fake, WHY was it faked??

If faked, that's a good question.

But assuming it IS true, then why isn't Fox and every other major media outlet reporting on it?

Assuming that it is true, then why are you helping hide this horrible crime??

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

All I know is, if these scum bags did this to that boy, I have Zero pity for what's coming to them. I don't care if they're torn apart by satans dogs for the next 5 centuries. If they did this evil vile act against this child, I pray they get what they deserve, every # bit.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Their part of the LGBT community.

More often than not (but certainly not always) tortured souls/minds spending a lifetime in confusion, uncertainty, constant bullying, depression and anxiety trying to figure where they fit in. Bound to make some snap.

Being lesbian they clearly dislike "penis", I'm wondering if he was a female wanting to be male would they have stitched on a "improvised" "penis"? Doubt it.

This is just what it seems - psychological issues and that dislike of "penis".

The beheading must of been a nod to ISIS perhaps. Just to round of the total "up yours" to Christianity.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

The Daily Mail?

You're pathetic... really.

Which 'real' news paper would suffice? Which one do you read.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join