It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Traveler to the Interior of the Hollow Earth

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Perhaps it is too simplistic to say that living on and in requires a literal definition. We all know what it means to live under the Sun, not literally inside the heliosphere. And days in the Sun can be a poetic license to express the beauty of Sunfilled times. When I say "I am on it" most of the time I don't mean physical contact. To be on the Sun could very well mean to have a permanent attachment in a non physical manner.

Points to ponder before closing cases.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Anyone have some answers about this target sign below???
Similar land markings can be seen in Google Earth all over the globe?

As I searched I've found something else so large and unusual???
It's some kind of TARGET sign in vicinity of the place of "Indian with Ipod listening"!!!
What is so interesting there and what is happening here I'd like to know VERY VERY much...

Here's the link to Google Earth

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Triad979
Anyone have some answers about this target sign below???

yes - they are part of a military base , in the case of the target you posted it is part of CFB SUFFIELD

Similar land markings can be seen in Google Earth all over the globe?

thats because many nations have military ranges .

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Its BS. Telosians, as any good star trek fan could tell you, are the aliens with giant head in the star trek pilot.

Also...they dont skip up a second liutenant to a colonel in 3 weeks.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan...they dont skip up a second liutenant to a colonel in 3 weeks.

That depends. If they need rank they will give it. I have seen some jumps like that before, albeit very rarely.

I cannot be certain in this case though, in fact I am more uncertain of these stories than I am of the Moon Thread. But they make a great yarn, wouldn't you say?

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 04:55 AM
link   
@ignorant_ape Thanks for the answer.

Originally posted by Telos
Guys if you wana learn more about the inner Earth and what lies there I'll strongly suggest you to read this book The Incredible Cities of Inner Earth by David H. Lewis. Is not a scifi book and is a true story of a actual expedition done in mid April 1979... The author claims that our Earth is not entirely hollowed but has hollow parts that form huge chambers within our Earth's outer mantle. Which means more then 150 miles deep underground. He explaines alot of scientific theories and datas that are correct and claimed as such by the other members of the scientific community. I just finished reading this book and to be honest I'm amazed...

Here is a excerpt from the book:

Many scientific theories that were once based on ancient legends and folklore, concerning a hollowed earth, are rapidly fading from this mythical view point as new evidence now proves those same legends have always been the hardened facts of reality we dared not explore.

Since the discovery of the openings at our North and South Poles by the late Admiral Byrd, expeditions have now been triggered throughout the world to find even more revealing data that could lead them to explore all land openings, in their search for the cities of Utopia buried far beneath Earth's exterior. Aside from such expeditions, our scientists are also concerning themselves with the fact that our earth could not be as solid as previosly calculated, and thus, are no longer reluctant to the idea earth could have many hollowed areas.

Ancient Mayan and Aztec maps now lend support ini proving these legends accurate, and have pinpointed the seven land openings on our surface, that if explored, would lead one to the almost forgotten civilization that has existed below our surface for more then one hundred centuries.

This book not only changes theories into fact, but goes one step further toward such a reality. Its findings are based on an actual expedition which began in mid April of 1979 that took these explorers on a journey into the many tunnel passages... that eventually led to the very outskirts of these active inner cities. What they found is now an historic event.

@Telos, Where we can find PDF of this book PLZ???
I'm in no position to get it by credit card on amazon or Pay Pal???

[edit on 27-11-2006 by Triad979]

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Triad unfortunately this book doesn't exsit in pdf format. I did look my self for a long time and afer that I ended up buying it. Besides books from this author are some how very had to find. IMO he is in the top list of the forbbiden authors. There is a place though where you can buy the book online. Check this out The Incredible Cities of Inner Earth. Is a list of all his books and the publishing company is somewhere in Texas.

Take care.

[edit on 27-11-2006 by Telos]

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Hail Telos! Long time (at least it seems that way

So how goes the cloak and dagger of the underworld? I have been spending time on the Moon Thread. I think you can still find it on the home page. I see John got rid of his avatar, too bad because it was a handsome take (at least my wife thinks so
. We have some real new mindblowing stuff thanks to king Zorgon. Would you be interested in tying some of the peices together from the old legends and possible ancient developments on the Moon? I think that would be very intriguing...you could do it here or start a new thread, I am not sure.

Of course I am still not a "believer" when it comes to aliens, UFOs, and the hollow Earth theory, but then again I don't expect everyone to "believe" the EU (Electric Universe) theory either. I suspect we are entering unexplored territory and it would be beneficial to see what comes of it.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Don't know what to say Matyas. Sometimes feels kind of hard to express your self. I've done alot of reading lately and more I read, more I get conviced that beneath our feet lies something amazing. Just finished reading Etidorpha... still dazeling with the story. (which by the way by some people is considered a sci-fi story)
In general there is alot of information to be ignored as a myth or legend. Thousand of sources from allover the world, stories that go back centuries ago to this days, accounts from common people, villagers, plebeians, nobles, religious, workers, military, educated people, scholars... the list can go on forever. As they say Where there's Smoke there's Fire...
Somebody doesn't just come up with a story if doesn't have the foundation for it.
I wish I could be in the position to endeavor in a trip and to discover my self what lies underground, no matter what the cost of this journey would be but unfortunately I can't.
I've heard and read that alot of people have tried that before and they either didn't come back or couldn't find anything...but I wouldn't mind. I would have tried anyway.

If anyone of you guys knows stories about underground civilisations, references or books or everything else please share with us.

[edit on 27-11-2006 by Telos]

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I like this part from the link above in Ralph Fields storie about those guys who searched for dead cave bats Joy and the other guy (what's his name).
I pretty identified myself in this thought of his...

"What is the answer to the whole thing? I would like to know. We had been told enough for me to believe that down there somewhere there are things that might baffle the greatest minds of this Earth. Sometimes I'm tempted to go back into that cave if I could find it again, which I doubt, but, then I know the warning I heard in there might be too true, so I guess I had better be of the same mind as Joy. He says: "'What we don't know don't hurt us."

Then I myself reading text realized that it would be good in their place to went there when all life has gone, when I'm an old man. Since I have nothing to lose then, maybe just gain, if nothing it would be excellent way to die...
After that this text below bafled me and confirmed it in a case of Tibetan entrance to Shambala and young man who reached to this conclusion aswell...

"The old people on the shore of the river Amyl related to me an ancient legend to the effect that a certain Mongolian tribe in their escape from the demands of Genghis Khan hid themselves in a subterranean country. Afterwards a Soyot from near the Lake of Nogan Kul showed me the smoking gate that serves as the entrance to the 'Kingdom of Agharti.' Through this gate a hunter formerly entered into the Kingdom and, after his return, began to relate what he had seen there. The Lamas cut out his tongue in order to prevent him from telling about the Mystery of Mysteries. When he arrived at old age, he came back to the entrance of this cave and disappeared into the subterranean kingdom, the memory of which had ornamented and lightened his nomad heart."

Very good way isn't it... In a way it was a logical way for someone to do, since I haven't know this other part of the text back up there.

[edit on 28-11-2006 by Triad979]

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
This has to be the biggest load of crap I've ever read. It sounds like there are so many people who know what's going on yet no leaks?

So when these troops have to move out, do they say goodbye to their loved ones at Area 51? Cummon!

And the whole Nirvana thing. Give me a break.
`````````````````

please read Courtesy is Mandatory

[edit on 20/1/07 by masqua]

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I dont think the earth is hollow but theres a very good chance theres underground cities with species we arent aware of. if a normal human decided to move to one of these underground cities do you think they would be welcome?

also LOL @ hollow sun

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Definitely a good piece of fiction. I have heard of some pretty massive cave systems though, so maybe the stories are just exaggerated

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   
It is always good to keep one toe in the unknown.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   

on a moon mission were they let the lower part of there ship fell too the moon when they just were off the moon caused a sort of vibration, just like when you hit a large tower clock, and that can only be when its hollow, so they think the moon is hollow too, very hollow.

Bullberries.

Seismic sensors installed on the moon by Apollo astronauts discovered that the moon is ringing like a bell, in geologic time. About 20,000 years per cycle. Evidence that it was hit by a meteor about 250,000 years ago.

someone with an agenda distorted this story. Someone else with an agenda distorted the distorted story. et cetera et cetera et cetera ad infinitum.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by necro99
ok, i think this is BS
i am a beleiver, but this crossed the line

so do i have to say that this is BS to its purest

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I lost my suspension of disbelief when I read the H.E. inhabitant admits to be 150,000 yearsold.

Too far-fetched even for an eager believer like moi.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Lupe

hahaha true true....

Tell that guy to get off dem' shrooms.
If you believed that then im sorry but you guys are already brainwashed !

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 01:13 AM
link   
The Vril society and Neo-Nazis still believe in the idea of a concave earth in which we dwell on the inside of the curve and that the stars are ice reflecting from the sun...crazy!

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
We must know where these ideas come from.

Read this history.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join