It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Traveler to the Interior of the Hollow Earth

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oisin
These earth dwellers... sound incredibly like an account of earth dwellers alledgedly whom the aryan Nazis believed themselves direct descendants and who were believed to exist by tibetan monks found having commited suicide (by Russian soldiers) after the fall of Berlin to the tail end of the second world war. Do green gloves and secret mountain caves in Nepal and the east relate to this tale in any way?

It just sounded amazingly similar to something I read once, can't remember where. Very interesting stuff though.

Yes, supposedly the man with the green gloves was a Tibetan black magician who convinced Hitler that to end Zionism, he could do so by exterminating all the Jews.

So Hitler was right, in the beginning, by being against Zionism.

Where he was wrong, was where he thought that ending Zionism could be done through violent means by attacking the Jewish people(the latter of whom the false Jews or Zionists like to hide behind).

He actually furthered the agenda of the Zionists by attempting genocide.

He was also mistaken by thinking that only pale skinned people are Aryan.

Whether or not he actually believed the racist stuff he propagated, I know not.

But the fact remains that he allowed himself to be converted into a very malevolent black magician, and was how he was persuaded into attempting genocide, as to further the Zionist agenda.

It's said that Gurdjieff and some others that Hitler may have known(before Hitler became a demon) joined the Tibetan white magicians during World War II.

This type of oracles were very common in ancient Atlantis; this is how this suffering humanity fell in the hands of Javhe and his black lodge and this is how still many lazy people who lost their psychic abilities follow the Baalim from Klipoth!

We Gnostics know very well that Hitler understood these things and nonetheless still he let himself be dazzled by the "Man with the green gloves" who belonged to the Dag Dugpa Clan.

This black Tibetan monk from the clan of Dag Dugpa was the one who “through his oracles” taught Hitler how to crystallize everything negatively. This is why (in the second world war) the Dag Dugpa monks in the streets of Lhasa were celebrating the capitulation of Berlin (when Hitler fell into their hands completely, and he became a Hannasmuss, who then began all of his craziness).

The Second World War was a duel between the Gnostic teachings of Gurdjieff and that of the Dag Dugpas. This duel was imported from Tibet and it was a war between the white and black magicians of Tibet.

These black magicians are again very active in South America among many pseudo-Gnostic groups who fall fascinated with this type of pseudo-esotericism from these Mediums – or Channellers, to be more specific with this pseudo-esotericist term - of this day and age!

"After nearly forty years in exile under the leadership of His Holiness the Dalai Lama, the chances of achieving our goal of freedom for Tibet continues to improve. Tibetans stand out among all the refugees in the world for their unique achievements. This is no doubt the result of the Tibetan people's courage and perseverance in attempting to restore the freedom of their country, which they enjoyed for more than two thousand years of its recorded history. However, we are yet to achieve the ultimate triumph. Obstructive factors of various kinds, emanating from beings of both the form and formless realms, continue to hinder our efforts.

His Holiness the Dalai Lama has investigated these obstructions and their causes for many years. One of the findings of his investigations is that depending on the spirit, Dolgyal, otherwise known as Dorje Shugden or Gyalchen Shugden, conflicts with Tibet's two protector-deities (Nechung and Palden Lhamo) as well as the protector-deity of the Gelugpa tradition, Pledge-holding Dharmaraja (Damchen Choegyal). The inclination of this spirit is to harm, rather than benefit, the cause of Tibet!"

So, we, the serious Gnostics who work with all of the techniques of the Red Christ of Aquarius, Samael Aun Weor, are not going to fall in the same snare again, and worship all of those demons from Klipoth!

The battle is still being faught.

H.H. The Dalai Lama obviously represents the White Lodge.

The Zionists and Nazis(the latter actually being a creation of the former) are of the Black Lodge.

[edit on 13-7-2006 by Tamahu]

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Try this too, from one of H.H. the Dalai Lamas translators:

www.berzinarchives.com...

...The second ingredient was the idea of a hollow earth. At the end of the seventeenth century, the British astronomer Sir Edmund Halley first suggested that the earth was hollow, consisting of four concentric spheres. The hollow earth theory fired many people’s imaginations, especially with the publication in 1864 of French novelist Jules Verne’s Voyage to the Center of the Earth.

Soon, the concept of vril appeared. In 1871, British novelist Edward Bulwer-Lytton, in The Coming Race, described a superior race, the Vril-ya, who lived beneath the earth and planned to conquer the world with vril, a psychokinetic energy. The French author Louis Jacolliot furthered the myth in Les Fils de Dieu (The Sons of God) (1873) and Les Traditions indo-européeenes (The Indo-European Traditions) (1876). In these books, he linked vril with the subterranean people of Thule. The Thuleans will harness the power of vril to become supermen and rule the world...

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Tamahu? You are of the Magi, no?

The Telosians (the story of them of course) is of the 2/3. The evil 1/3 is highly organized on a cosmic level.

And as you can see from my signature, the battle is still being fought. And from my posts, and from my avatar, the battle is still being fought right from my keyboard.

It is the battle for our minds. It is about belief, and attitude, and perception, and awareness.

Majestic12 said something about 8 dimensions. Know that beings of this order can read our minds like an open book, so it is imperative to hold fast the correct thinking. To be genuine with each other and ourselves, to love with all our heart, this is the hallmark of one who is ready for their initiation.

I am glad to see you here. I am glad to see the light pushing out the darkness. Much appreciation. Thank you.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   
its amazing what people will buy into these days

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
if the earth was hollow then whats holding it up structurly wouldnt it have imploded 100,000s of years ago on itself

[edit on 15-7-2006 by MysteryMan666]

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
EDIT

[edit on 16-7-2006 by Tamahu]

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas
Tamahu? You are of the Magi, no?

I'm very far from being worthy of the title.

The Telosians (the story of them of course) is of the 2/3. The evil 1/3 is highly organized on a cosmic level.

Telosians?

Isn't this a term used exculsively by channellers/mediums?

Any authentic Initiate of the White Lodge has emphatically stated that "channeling", is in fact, black magic.

Only designated Oracles(like the Nechung) are meant to be a medium for 'channeling' certain Divine intelligences of the Tree of Life.

So, you'll want to be careful with alot of the "New Age" stuff in circulation out there.

And as you can see from my signature, the battle is still being fought. And from my posts, and from my avatar, the battle is still being fought right from my keyboard.

It is the battle for our minds. It is about belief, and attitude, and perception, and awareness.

Speaking of which, I also like to do what I can to spread Gnosis to the best of my ability.

But I'm realizing more and more how much work there is to be done on myself, and probably won't be posting around here for much longer.

But I'm here trying to finish up topics I've started; so I'll be around for a little while.

Majestic12 said something about 8 dimensions. Know that beings of this order can read our minds like an open book, so it is imperative to hold fast the correct thinking. To be genuine with each other and ourselves, to love with all our heart, this is the hallmark of one who is ready for their initiation.

Yes, it looks like there would be eight including the Ain-Soph/Absolute, or 0 dimension.

And I do agree that we must always remember the most important Commandment of G.O.D. if we are to be ready for Initiation.

”Jesus answered, “The first is, ‘Hear, O Israel: Jehovah Elohim our God, Jehovah Elohim is one; and you shall love Jehovah Elohim your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your Mind, and with all your strength.’

The second is this, ‘You shall love your neighbour as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these. - Mark 12:28-34

I am glad to see you here. I am glad to see the light pushing out the darkness. Much appreciation. Thank you.

Thank you.

Regards

[edit on 16-7-2006 by Tamahu]

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   
True or not this story is fascinating.

I had heard of the German/North pole link before but i cant remember where. I remember something about the Nazis were still flourishing in the North pole to this day together with the inner world people and also that US and UK govermennts are also involved. I vaguely remember a part of this story being from a person who was on a pole trek and was ushered away from a certain area by 2 black helicopters. This person was later removed from the area by troops in a non descript uniform speaking with both American and German accents.

Id love to remember where i read this but it was a long time ago however the subject of the story was of inner world people

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I believe Earth is partly hollow and if you read my previous post you'll understand why. Anyway here is a link of a story about underground empire, Telos and inner Earth civilisations.

THE UNDERGROUND EMPIRE and here is an excerpt:

"'I could not tell you too much as you would not understand. There are so many things to explain and you could not grasp enough of what I could myself tell you. The people on the surface are not ready to have the things that the ancients have left. Neither I nor any one in any of the caverns know why these things work, but we do know how to operate some of them. However, there are a great many evil people here who create many unpleasant things for both us and the surface people. They are safe because no one on the surface believes us or them. That is why I am telling you this. No one would believe that we exist. We would not care, but there are many things here that the outer world must not have until they are ready to receive them, as they would completely destroy themselves, so we must be sure that they do not find them. As for the machine, I don't know how it works. But I know some of the principles of it. It works simply by gravity. And it is capable of reverse. The bottom plate of it always is raised about four inches from the surface of the floor. That is why there is no friction and has such a smooth operation. This object suspended from this chain is pure carbon. It is the key to the entire operation. As I told you before, I cannot explain why it runs, but it does. We want you two to return to where you came and forget about us. We will show you how to operate the sled and we want you never again to enter the cave. If you do and you do not encounter the horlocks, we will have to do something about you ourselves so it would not be advisable to not try to return at all events. One thing I can tell you. We never could permit you to leave another time.'

I think here we have a little account about teros and deros. For more read the link.

[edit on 16-7-2006 by Telos]

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Greetings Tamahu of the Magi, thesaint, Lord Telos and distinguished members.

Originally posted by Tamahu Telosians?

Isn't this a term used exculsively by channellers/mediums?

Not to my knowledge. It is a story from Branton's work. I myself have seen aerial craft in their locale and others have wintessed strange and suspect phenomena. I consider them outside the Military Industrial Extraterrestial Complex (MIEC) and the friendly sort whose mission is the furtherance of human freedom and conservation of history and environment.

Any authentic Initiate of the White Lodge has emphatically stated that "channeling", is in fact, black magic.

I concurr, it is a slippery slope, but I try to steer away from generalizations. Sometimes I get the impression that certain channelers are in fact in a dialog with their subconscious or the collective subconscious. To say that all channeling is black magic is like a fundamentalist Christian saying that if the Bible doesn't say so it is "evil". This does not mean the White Lodge Initiates are wrong. They in fact define the black and white (primary polarities) that all else is a mixture of. So all black magic may contain channeling, but not all channeling is necessarily black.

Only designated Oracles(like the Nechung) are meant to be a medium for 'channeling' certain Divine intelligences of the Tree of Life.

Herein is a great truth. Of all the systems of magic, the most powerful I know of to date is the Cabala.

So, you'll want to be careful with alot of the "New Age" stuff in circulation out there.

I study that which is not in circulation, precisely for that very reason.

Speaking of which, I also like to do what I can to spread Gnosis to the best of my ability.

And perchance, someday, to work with me to build the Sphere of Pythagoras?

But I'm realizing more and more how much work there is to be done on myself, and probably won't be posting around here for much longer.

Rubbish. That is why you came into this life. And you have to interact in order to know thyself.

But I'm here trying to finish up topics I've started; so I'll be around for a little while.

Your work will never be done because it is the Great Work. You are live on the firing lines where the rubber meets the road. Do not take yourself so seriously or you will not cross the Abyss, but instead fall therein to emerge with a fundamental fear of magic.

Namaste.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 02:26 AM
link   
This is a joke right? I am confused? it was posted by a Super Moderator! That is not a little bit believable. I believe in UFO's but c'mon.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Believe is based on knowledge... (in this instance). If you don't have the right information, if you have not read anything about the subject of course that is going to sound far fetched
I'm not saying that everything you read is true and you have to believe as it is but when you have the information then is up to you to decide and take what you consider and fits your logic and reasoning.

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Acording to this topis The Lacerta files www.abovetopsecret.com...
which is posted also here on this thread I have searched for those remote entrances which are said to exist by Lacerta!!!

From the first post of above thread there is a link to
ufo.whipnet.org...
There he told that it's 180 miles south east of Calgary here...
ufo.whipnet.org...

As I searched I've found something else so large and unusual???
It's some kind of TARGET sign in vicinity of the place of "Indian with Ipod listening"!!!
What is so interesting there and what is happening here I'd like to know VERY VERY much...

Here's the link to Google Earth

Anyone have some WRIGHT answers!!!???

Mod edit: Shortened link

[edit on 1-11-2006 by ZeddicusZulZorander]

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Despite whether or not this is a real story or not, its still an interesting read IMO

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonGray
These doorways allow creatures from the interior to come out and in such as the Sasquatch, LochNess...etc.

It sounded quite interesting up to that point. Why would Sasquatch, a forest dweller, and Loch Ness, a fresh water lake dweller want to travel in an out of Earth's core?

All planets are hollow as is the Sun, which is really a planet. There are civilizations in the Sun which have colonies in the Earth�s subterranean regions.

How are they able to survive the intense radiation and heat, lack of oxygen, lack of agriculture (unless they have a mini-sun in the core too
), and no means of leaving/entering the surface without being incinerated?

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   

My name is James Casbolt. I worked for MI6 between 1995 and 1999 in (I am ashamed to say) the dreaded 'black ops'. Here is a copy of my new article. I am trying to raise public awareness of the crimes against Humanity that are taking place in the DUMBS (deep underground military bases) around the world. I would be very happy if you could post this article on your website.

www.theedgeam.com...

This guy has a similar story.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Well supposedly these are the entrances to hollow earth. If your near one then it would be no harm to try it out. However make sure you come back and post to us

Kentucky Mommoth Cave, in south-central Kentucky, US.
Mount Shasta, California, US - the Agharthean city of Telos allegedly exists within and beneath this mountain.
Manaus, Brazil.
Mato Grosso, Brazil - the city of Posid supposedly lies beneath this plain.
Iguaçú Falls, border or Brazil and Argentina.
Mount Epomeo, Italy.
Himalayan Mountains, Tibet - the entrance to the underground city of Shonshe is allegedly guarded by Hindu monks.
Mongolia - the underground city of Shingwa allegedly exists beneath the border of Mongolia and China.
Rama, India - beneath this surface city is a long lost subterranean city, they say, also named Rama.
Pyramid of Giza, Egypt.
King Solomon's Mines.
Dero Caves, ?.
North and South Poles.

I found them here

paranormal.about.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I thought that the magma core in the center of Earth is what generates the planets magnetic field (At least that is what Nova said on PBS the other night). Then again, I am sure I will hear that such a field is generated by a massive machine at the center of the Earth.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
He threw it off by saying people live on the sun , which needless to say is impossible. case closed

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 11:35 PM
link   
It's not saying they're living "on" the sun, but rather in it, just as they live in the core of the Earth. I still think it's impossible, especially since any breathable gases in the Sun's core would have been burnt off.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join