It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Traveler to the Interior of the Hollow Earth

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Apparently this is not taking my edit, so I am putting it in a new post.

EDIT:addendum

I excerpted this from the Solomon site:

“The Japanese War Memorial” of the Solomon Islands, located at Mount Austin of Honiara, would have to be the only one of its type in the world. Most war memorials I’ve come across have something to do with soldiers, guns, dead people and stuff. Not this one! It’s about 30 x 10 metres in area. On the western end there are four large blank vertical marble walls that should have writing on them, and to the north a row of Cherry-blossoms that are having difficulty surviving in the tropical environment. The only writing to be found, which is about the famous Japanese sculpturer, is at the base of the bronze statue of a half-human man with scales who is holding a ray-gun looking thing attached to the end of his long tail.

This very futuristic “Star Trek” warrior-type reptilian half-human man has a very determined look upon his face whilst holding his tail-attached ultra-modern ray-gun in his right hand and pointing to the west with his left. Surprisingly enough, when I line up to where he is pointing, for some reason he is pointing straight at the “Mt Dragon UFO Waterfall-lake Base” of northwest Guadalcanal.

I bring this up because apparently it was not the only one of its kind, as we have right here in the NW a bust of an amphibian homonoid in the middle of a gentrified neighborhood. People don't believe me until I take them to see it. From a story? Perhaps, and I am sure there are many others commemorating the struggles and battles Mankind shared. Then we chose to forget, and that is a mystery to me.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Where exactly is this statue you speak of, sir?

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 06:23 AM
link   
An interesting link for Lord Telos of the Underground Kingdom of Agartha and whomever else ventures here:

www.anomalies-unlimited.com...

IMO light don't just bend. Either it has a rational explanation or else this is the edge of the unknown.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
This sounds like a Sci Fi novel 8 book series called Area 51, (it def. a good read). especially all the stuff about the metal smooth walls that lead down to a pyramid, and the tall humans.

He just might get sued. hehee

Are we now taking other peoples ideas from movies and putting them on here?
Cause if thats the case i have a whole boat load of stuff to offer.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I dont quite understand what he is saying regaring the statue...

he says he was there to see it, and saw that it pointed right at a "UFO base" on the mountain...
but then, if you look at the original excerpt, it adds this to show that the statue is no longer there...

The less detailed bullet ridden statue that is there now was the replacement that the Japanese put there in hindsight just before the Solomon Island Tension.

he makes no comment on what the present statue looks like, so we can assume (since no other such tales of THIS statue exist) that it isn't of a reptilian.

So when was he there? before the end of the war? (dodging bullets) or after the war (when the statue was soon to be replaced)
he also makes no mention of the "famous japanese sculptur"
If so famous, then why not name him?

This story bares all the hallmarks of a non proveable fiction. The author makes no attempt to back up the slightest of his details, when doing so would make it much more beleivable, and with only the smallest effort...

too many of these loose tails to beleive... too many good ones with evidence being ignored.

Matyas, If you could post a pic of the statue that you are familar with, it would go far in giving this story something to go on...

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong, Defender of the Underdog, Thorn in the Side of CorruptionMatyas, If you could post a pic of the statue that you are familar with, it would go far in giving this story something to go on...

You're talking about mine, right? Well, I suppose I could go snap a few pictures off...

As for this guy's story, wish I could produce more evidence, but as it stands it is just a story all the same...

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas
An interesting link for Lord Telos of the Underground Kingdom of Agartha and whomever else ventures here:

www.anomalies-unlimited.com...

IMO light don't just bend. Either it has a rational explanation or else this is the edge of the unknown.

According to few writtings from Branton (different sources collected by him) beneath Mt Shasta lies Telos city a inner earth city part of Agartha Kingdom. And not only Mt Shasta but also the whole area under Mojave desert.

[edit on 24-6-2006 by Telos]

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Telos
According to few writtings from Branton...
Yeah, I read him. He can certainly spin a good yarn but he is considered to be fringe. I recommend his work if you like a great tale.

Funny thing is some of these story elements surfaced earlier in Eric Von Daniken's work. The tunnels of Peru and whatnot. Actually, now that I am on the subject of earlier authors, Edgar Rice Burroughs has all the story elements touched upon by later authors. Even Robert Anson Heinlein in his work The Mark of the Beast expanded upon Burrough's Pellicudar. Curiouser and curiouser.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   
do you know the one underlying thing that says to me that this is utter crap?
He is claiming to have supirior abilyites and giving the hope to the reader that they have them to. As a peice of fiction it's not very good, disjointed skipping to one point to another without explination. ALso alot of ideas are ripped off from the ideas of himlar:

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by kipman725...alot of ideas are ripped off from the ideas of himlar:
Skies? Or do you mean out of the blue? It is a gift of Heaven and very real even if it does not impinge upon your senses...only Man can create these stories.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
LMAO. He lost me when he mentioned Sasquatch and Loch Ness. There's 2 minutes I'll never get back.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Telos

According to few writtings from Branton (different sources collected by him) beneath Mt Shasta lies Telos city a inner earth city part of Agartha Kingdom. And not only Mt Shasta but also the whole area under Mojave desert.

[edit on 24-6-2006 by Telos]

That's funny, I thought that there was a magma chamber under Mt Shasta.

So what happens to this city every time the volcano erupts? Come to that, what happens to the people there?

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Ok, I can remember reading the first paragraph of your story in a book. And the rest of it has been poorly crafted by you. It was funny to read but we do have lava and a gravity force down there.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas
Yeah, I read him. He can certainly spin a good yarn but he is considered to be fringe. I recommend his work if you like a great tale.

Branton a fringe?
Since when and why? I mean is easy to make statements but based on what?

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TelosBranton a fringe? Since when and why? I mean is easy to make statements but based on what?

Well for starters we can look at the classification where everyone else looks like here:

www.totse.com...

Or admission of belonging to a group:

At first these fringe scientists who concerned themselves with the mysteries and anomalies of this region began raising more questions than answers, as they continued to probe into an 'enigma' which seemed to eventually focus itself in and around a small desert town lost amidst the mesas of northwestern New Mexico.

And from here: en.wikipedia.org...

we have this:

Godwin and other authors including Nicholas Goodrick-Clarke have also discussed Hitler’s purported Antarctic reptilian companions (sometimes seen to be Hyperboreans) as well as the connections between Nazi Mysticism and Vril energy, the hidden Shambhala and Agartha civilizations, and underground UFO bases.

A book reference reads:

The Omega Files; Secret Nazi UFO Bases Revealed by “Branton”, (April 15, 2000 ISBN 1892062097)

As much as I hate to break it to you, Branton is considered fringe. Even his name is in quotes. This is not the only time I have come across the Nazi connection. I have seen Henry Coanda's work ripped off as well (not by Branton). These people are deceivers, and people like Branton can be viewed as deceived, hence his association with fringe elements.

I know you mean well, but you must understand that it is my duty to expose the specific Nazi root where ever I may find it. This has nothing to do with ATS, it is my own personal responsibility grown from horrifying memories/nightmares. Please take my statement as constructive criticism, not a personal attack, bacause in truth I would like very much to call you my collegue in research.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Well for starters we can look at the classification where everyone else looks like here:

Hahahahaha you've got to be kidding me?
I'm sorry to dissapoint you my friend but you're very wrong, big time.

I know Branton's books better then my pocket and he makes it clear that what he writes are statements from researchers (which he often quotes) and articles published through the years. He his also a abductee and more then once in his books talks about his own experiences and tries to make the readers aware of the fact that he in few things could have been deceived and it could be still under some sort of mind control... etc. You have mentioned Dulce Wars in your post so try to remember what he says at the very beginning.

I refered to Branton in my post in the relation with Mt Shasta coz he is well known in the ufo community but as I already written, nothing is his conlcusion. Those things about Telos and telosians and their whereabouts are claimes and statements from other researchers, common people, magazines and articles, legends, folklore etc. Branton only quotes those things and based on those he makes his assumptions.
Him self before his writtings tells us to put the scepticals on before we read

Anyway don't worry. I didn't take it in a bad way and I really appreciate your honest answer

Take care my friend.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Anyone have a photo of one of these humanoid alien statues?

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by SirDomino
Anyone have a photo of one of these humanoid alien statues?

Well for mine it is just a matter of having the time to grab a camera and going out there to do the deed. I'd love to post it, and you aren't the only one waiting. I would like to do it this week, but no promises!

Lord Telos, I see you have responded in good humor to my criticism of Branton. In all honesty I probably wouldn't be so hard on him if it weren't for his extensive forays into Nazi mysticism. His story elements smack of a sameness originating from the source, one that I repudiate. This in no means disqualifies the testament of history. It is the ideals I loathe, sweet to the taste and bitter in the stomach. Ideals born of ignorance and hate that never seem to completely die. But then again we will have to look at these story elements if we are going to the edge of the undiscovered country, right? Strong minds are not supposed to be easily offended, and sometimes I wonder if I am strong enough.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Guys if you wana learn more about the inner Earth and what lies there I'll strongly suggest you to read this book The Incredible Cities of Inner Earth by David H. Lewis. Is not a scifi book and is a true story of a actual expedition done in mid April 1979... The author claims that our Earth is not entirely hollowed but has hollow parts that form huge chambers within our Earth's outer mantle. Which means more then 150 miles deep underground. He explaines alot of scientific theories and datas that are correct and claimed as such by the other members of the scientific community. I just finished reading this book and to be honest I'm amazed...

Here is a excerpt from the book:

Many scientific theories that were once based on ancient legends and folklore, concerning a hollowed earth, are rapidly fading from this mythical view point as new evidence now proves those same legends have always been the hardened facts of reality we dared not explore.

Since the discovery of the openings at our North and South Poles by the late Admiral Byrd, expeditions have now been triggered throughout the world to find even more revealing data that could lead them to explore all land openings, in their search for the cities of Utopia buried far beneath Earth's exterior. Aside from such expeditions, our scientists are also concerning themselves with the fact that our earth could not be as solid as previosly calculated, and thus, are no longer reluctant to the idea earth could have many hollowed areas.

Ancient Mayan and Aztec maps now lend support ini proving these legends accurate, and have pinpointed the seven land openings on our surface, that if explored, would lead one to the almost forgotten civilization that has existed below our surface for more then one hundred centuries.

This book not only changes theories into fact, but goes one step further toward such a reality. Its findings are based on an actual expedition which began in mid April of 1979 that took these explorers on a journey into the many tunnel passages... that eventually led to the very outskirts of these active inner cities. What they found is now an historic event.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I spoke with some people who can lend the following information:

First of all there are 8 dimension planes, not 7.
Second, there are more than seven civilizations, they are made up of 3 governments, (including our own).
The blood type he has is known as Omega.

Also, yes they are concerned about our level of toxic emission.
They intend on helping us stop war and radiation on our planet.

The reason they do not have war is because of a mind control device that removes all feelings of hate, in effect they are only peaceful because they can not show anger.

Also, there are some earth cultures still in contact with the subterranean earth, including Tibetan monks who use remote mind control techniques.

Hope this information is useful.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join