It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time for the Right to denounce Fox News

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Before I say my piece, I will repeat my stance that political party's are BS. Just another tactic deployed by "them" to divide and conquer us.
Since I categorically lean right in my pre arranged..prepared view of this Country, I watch Fox when I shamefully indulge.

We have a controversial President..who I fully support. Remember you Bohemian Grove fanatics...he was chosen.

This Brings me to Fox News.

They hire Donna Brazille..an undeniable deep stater. Neil Cavuto then goes on to show his interview from FBN with "VALERIE JARRETT " 4 times in 3 days..even promoting her book.

Anyone who has been following ATS's Hottest 18 threads will understand. The MSM is a Cuckold and the one's who watch are the pathetic limp husbands.

I want to see the "current" deep state go down in flames (Yes..I am aware their is a always a man behind the curtain) But...Can we finally agree that Fox News is just the Right wing propaganda mouth of the "Right wing branch of their movement)

Fair and balanced is one thing...Valerie Jarrett is the Iranian born handler of BSO.....Off with her.. not airtime

Fox=Murdoch.... Goodbye
edit on 15-6-2019 by Sabrechucker because: add

This was added by member filthyphilanthropist......

filthyphilanthropist....
[quote)
TextI firmly believe that they're is a secretive cabal, or behind the scenes elite group who in many ways act as a shadow government, and I firmly believe that they have a global agenda that is not in our best interest. Wanting to be supportive of Fox News stands in contrast to those greater beliefs that I have. Fox News is part of the propaganda machine. If you think about it real hard, often times Fox News presents conservative ideas in such a hysterical and exaggerated manner. While some shows cater to conservatives, the reality is Fox News is one of the few non-liberal programming put out by 21st Century Fox. Sure, Rupert Murdoch is registered as a Republican, but how meaningful is that really if the duopoly is manipulated by those of great social and economic power? No, you're correct. It's time for the right to denounce Fox News.

edit on 16-6-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-6-2019 by Sabrechucker because: member add

edit on 16-6-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Cable news is there for the lulz imo.

I get mine from youtubers and whatnot.

I'm sure in the future the kids will do some VR # and say # any MSM.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Agreed, Enemy of the state

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
Before I say my piece, I will repeat my stance that political party's are BS. Just another tactic deployed by "them" to divide and conquer us.
Since I categorically lean right in my pre arranged..prepared view of this Country, I watch Fox when I shamefully indulge.

We have a controversial President..who I fully support. Remember you Bohemian Grove fanatics...he was chosen.

This Brings me to Fox News.

They hire Donna Brazille..an undeniable deep stater. Neil Cavuto then goes on to show his interview from FBN with "VALERIE JARRETT " 4 times in 3 days..even promoting her book.

Anyone who has been following ATS's Hottest 18 threads will understand. The MSM is a Cuckold and the one's who watch are the pathetic limp husbands.

I want to see the "current" deep state go down in flames (Yes..I am aware their is a always a man behind the curtain) But...Can we finally agree that Fox News is just the Right wing propaganda mouth of the "Right wing branch of their movement)

Fair and balanced is one thing...Valerie Jarrett is the Iranian born handler of BSO.....Off with her.. not airtime

Fox=Murdoch.... Goodbye

What the hell is your point? I mean seriously, your thread makes as much sense as a Kenyan aboard the space station.

Fox promotes right, MSNBC promotes the left. Pick your poison.

Seriously... no sense to be had of this.
edit on 6/15/2019 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

Fox promotes war.

MSNBC promotes war.

2+2=5?!

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

My thought is that most mainstream "news" is entertainment punditry.

Perhaps true journalism isn't supposed to deliver you what you want hear. Rather, it delivers the truth.

Im not saying that Fox "News" is delivering the truth. But maybe you aren't looking for the truth to begin with.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Fox promotes war.

MSNBC promotes war.

2+2=5?!

An even better point than the one I made. They're exactly the same old # in place to perpetuate unneeded war.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Now you've done it, you're a winner!

Now you get to hang out with me in the ATS Pariah Gallery.

edit on 15-6-2019 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

link   
Yes, Fox news is the right wings version of political division. But I do see more proper interpretations of things on Fox nowadays than on the left wing media. Fox never did twist things totally out of proportion years ago like the rest of the Left wing MSM is doing now. Fox accentuated the bad that the Democrats did and slightly twisted things. I never used to watch Fox news up till about two years ago, I thought they were not reliable, but what I have been seeing on MSM lately makes me feel Fox was not so bad after all.

I do not watch much of the MSM news these days, when I do I notice the smirks on the people's face as they twist things out of proportion. They know they are telling a fib and love it, they are fooling lots of people and getting away with it. This country is under control of the great deceiver and people are so blind they argue about what fake version is real. These people profit by twisting things out of proportion, making people believe in something that is not true.

The citizens of our country need to stick together and demand the truth, no matter how boring it is.

link   

Fox promotes war.

MSNBC promotes war.

2+2=5?!

Non partisans can agree with Noam (edit:position on MSM) while disagreeing with his politics 👍
edit on 15-6-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

link   

My point is all roads lead to Rome..The MSM plays us all for fools..Stop paying them any attention.

If you don't like my post..don't reply to it...simple enough.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   

If you don't like my post..don't reply to it...simple enough.

Don't like your post don't discuss it eh? Good grief man do you not listen to yourself?

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   

So you're like agreeing with him and being confrontational about it?!

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   

So you're like agreeing with him and being confrontational about it?!

I can agree with someone, and disagree with their presentation. Hence the discussion.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Pretty good twister you spun their. I still agree with my OP.

link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Fox never did twist things totally out of proportion years ago like the rest of the Left wing MSM is doing now.

Look at our debt compared to pre 9/11. Think about it as you would your household budget. Then tell me with a straight face things are in order, or that we're moving in the right direction.

It's all written on the wall. Hundreds of thousands die in a year to preventable diseases while we throw trillions a cycle at "National security".

It's time we put our feet down. I'm not saying we give handouts, but if we are to pay taxes to protecting our own... Maybe we look at what we lose the most to. The answer is neglegence.

Other than China, who is the foreign adversary we have to be concerned for our population over?

link   

Pretty good twister you spun their. I still agree with my OP.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

You're totally right.

JERK!

[slaps him upside the head]

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Just another tactic deployed by "them" to divide and conquer us.

Agree with this premise alone.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   

a reply to: CriticalStinker

You're totally right.

JERK!

[slaps him upside the head]

Oh come on... I enjoy a good slapping. Unless it's by the turtle (McConnell).

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join