It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unidentified - Inside America's UFO Investigation - series on History Channel

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Cool, at least it's in MSM as a serious story. We'll see what develops. It's hilarious they threw the Trump/Roswell thing at the end. Trump was clearly confused and meant Area 51. There aren't "millions...that want to go to Roswell and see what's there". Admittedly they are connected but seriously you are the president trying to brag you know stuff and may declassify it but you don't know where your talking about and your son seems just as clueless not catching it. Apparently so is NYT. smh

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Tonights episode deals with ufo sightings and nukes, and there have been so many at nuclear facilities both here and abroad. I bring up the famous Malstrom AFB incident again as an example. Where ufo's shut down the weapons for a period of time.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091

Just watched the ufo/nukes episode. Very interesting. Just about every incident was from the 90's and one that I had not heard of before. Sightings were all around and near nuclear AFB bases, with the exception of the ufo seen in Jordan that may have had curiosity about some unmarked box in the desert that may have had some type of nuclear device in it as no one wanted to talk about it contents. Was not aware of a second sighting of a ufo over/near Malstrom AFB. The types of ufo's seen were all different here, which was also noted. Thought the witnesses were very credible, but being military they should be. Very interesting episode. Obviously there is great interest still in our defensive capabilities from our neighbors.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   

It's interesting they didn't even try to speculate it was some sort of UFO tech in the box. They never saw in the box but I guess the chatter was nukes? That's also a good cover story if it's alien because people will gladly keep their distance from "nukes". lol It's not like nukes were a secret at the time so you'd think they would just tell the guards, it's nukes don't be an idiot, keep your distance and don't let anyone near! It sounded like a very large box that was not at all missile shaped. What kind of nuke would need a box big enough to drive a car through?

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: data5091

Just watched the ufo/nukes episode. Very interesting. Just about every incident was from the 90's and one that I had not heard of before. Sightings were all around and near nuclear AFB bases, with the exception of the ufo seen in Jordan that may have had curiosity about some unmarked box in the desert that may have had some type of nuclear device in it as no one wanted to talk about it contents. Was not aware of a second sighting of a ufo over/near Malstrom AFB. The types of ufo's seen were all different here, which was also noted. Thought the witnesses were very credible, but being military they should be. Very interesting episode. Obviously there is great interest still in our defensive capabilities from our neighbors.

Thanks for the synopsis. I’ve been busy and haven’t had time to see this episode until earlier today. I was floored at the fact that at Malstrom AFB, when the UFO appeared, all of the missle silos were turned off. That is some scary stuff. If whoever “they” are piloting these craft can do that, we’re in big trouble. It most definitely does have serious national security implications. I too thought the witnesses were credible. As I mentioned, for many military veterans that have seen UFO’s/UAP’s, many of us kept silent for a long time in fear of not just being ridiculed, but many of us were afraid of losing our security clearances.

I’m really glad that people are talking about this stuff more, and that our government is being (a little) more forthcoming on releasing info.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: FishBait

It's interesting they didn't even try to speculate it was some sort of UFO tech in the box. They never saw in the box but I guess the chatter was nukes? That's also a good cover story if it's alien because people will gladly keep their distance from "nukes". lol It's not like nukes were a secret at the time so you'd think they would just tell the guards, it's nukes don't be an idiot, keep your distance and don't let anyone near! It sounded like a very large box that was not at all missile shaped. What kind of nuke would need a box big enough to drive a car through?

What you need to understand is that there is this concept in the military of “need to know”. You are only told the bare minimum, the need to know. If you are low ranking enlisted as they were, there wasn’t any need to know anything. Hence they were not told anything. I can assure you, nuclear stuff was very much secretive, and you had to have a very high security clearance and be vetted to be told anything. And from what I understand, some missile heads alone are the size of a house, so it very well could have been that large. It may not have been missile shaped, but probably had a lot of packing material to keep the warhead stable.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD

What you need to understand is that there is this concept in the military of “need to know”. You are only told the bare minimum, the need to know. If you are low ranking enlisted as they were, there wasn’t any need to know anything. Hence they were not told anything. I can assure you, nuclear stuff was very much secretive, and you had to have a very high security clearance and be vetted to be told anything. And from what I understand, some missile heads alone are the size of a house, so it very well could have been that large. It may not have been missile shaped, but probably had a lot of packing material to keep the warhead stable.

I get all that but given the extreme danger of nukes it's not impossible they would tell the guards to keep their distance or have them wear a radiation detector. But yea, sometimes they DGAF and would rather keep a secret than care if you die.

The show suggested it was a "broken arrow" which means it could have been damaged or unstable which is why they may be more open with the guards as they do need to know. If you get dizzy yell or we are all going to die!

I'm just suggesting maybe there was something else in there which is why they didn't tell anyone anything. You know Ancient Alien theorist would have said it was a UFO! Lol.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
tonights episode is titled "Planetary Threat".

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I'm looking forward to this one.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   
don't know much about the subject matter as it was not indicated. Let me check something . Seems the episode is focused on a glowing orb recently seen by an airline pilot at 35,000 ft.

Preview
edit on 01pm31pm5091 by data5091 because: insertion.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   

As usual the eye witness testimony is compelling but we already have so much of that we really need them to start showing hard evidence or it's just like every other UFO show. All talk and wobbly video.

The cell phone video by the pilot is cool and matches video taken on the ground but it's still subject to the issue that when you point a camera at a bright object far away at night you may be getting some camera effects as is struggles to focus properly. The de-bunker guy also made good point about rockets etc dumping fuel in space which can make weird colors and so on.

Saying the US gov supports foreign UFO programs is great but again we need hard proof.

And Lou refusing to answer the "are they real" question was weird. Either he's trying to cover up he's just another Ancient Alien show or he knows so much from being in the gov program he doesn't want to slip with some big info. It seems he could at least side peddle with they are real events but we still don't know what they are. He even said earlier in the show the object the pilot saw was real.

It gets frustrating as you know Lou and TTS has a lot of expenses and this show is paying the bills so are you really trying to give us big info or just pay the bills with a TV check like the Skinwalker show!

edit on 2-8-2020 by FishBait because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: FishBait

" As usual the eye witness testimony is compelling but we already have so much of that we really need them to start showing hard evidence or it's just like every other UFO show. All talk and wobbly video."

The cell phone video by the pilot is cool and matches video taken on the ground but it's still subject to the issue that when you point a camera at a bright object far away at night you may be getting some camera effects as is struggles to focus properly. The de-bunker guy also made good point about rockets etc dumping fuel in space which can make weird colors and so on."

I understand your point about needing hard evidence, but for now have to take the words and in some cases the video of what has been seen in the skies all around the world. I would say again to a skeptic, do you think anyone would risk their military career by coming forward and lying, to talk about what they saw? The stigma is alive as was shown by the Argentinian Airline Pilot who was filmed in the shadows, sadly.

Saying the US gov supports foreign UFO programs is great but again we need hard proof.

I will accept the claim made fwiw.
Overall enjoyed this episode and found the witnesses compelling.

edit on 02pm31pm5091 by data5091 because: insertion.

edit on 02pm31pm5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   

a reply to: FishBait

" As usual the eye witness testimony is compelling but we already have so much of that we really need them to start showing hard evidence or it's just like every other UFO show. All talk and wobbly video."

The cell phone video by the pilot is cool and matches video taken on the ground but it's still subject to the issue that when you point a camera at a bright object far away at night you may be getting some camera effects as is struggles to focus properly. The de-bunker guy also made good point about rockets etc dumping fuel in space which can make weird colors and so on."

I understand your point about needing hard evidence, but for now have to take the words and in some cases the video of what has been seen in the skies all around the world. I would say again to a skeptic, do you think anyone would risk their military career by coming forward and lying, to talk about what they saw? The stigma is alive as was shown by the Argentinian Airline Pilot who was filmed in the shadows, sadly.

I will accept the claim made fwiw.
Overall enjoyed this episode and found the witnesses compelling.

Yea, in general I like it all and agree these witnesses are compelling and have everything to lose coming forward. It's just this group is always making out they are going to give us some mind blowing evidence and they don't really. They just do a better job of looking into things, finding new cases and getting seemingly credible witnesses. And I'm actually fine with that.

The 3 videos from the pentagon was their mic drop moment. It was huge and we need more like that.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   

The cell phone video by the pilot is cool and matches video taken on the ground but it's still subject to the issue that when you point a camera at a bright object far away at night you may be getting some camera effects as is struggles to focus properly.

My first thought. You zoom in on any bright light source far away, due to the camera/aperature (especially a crappy cell phone camera from a decade ago) all you're going to get is a round light. You're not seeing any detail from the object itself. This is also true in paranormal investigating and those dreaded dust orbs that show up in photos. You'r enot seeing the shape of the lint/dust, the roundness is a camera artifact.

I'm really surprised they didn't mention this possibility.
edit on 8/2/2020 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I just got done watching episode four. Lou Elizondo went to South America. He visited the countries of Peru, Argentina, and Uruguay. These countries have all been hotspots for UFO’s for many years. Some of the UFO’s seen were similar to the tic tax shaped ones, but there were other orbs that also seemed to defy the laws of physics. There was a pilot in Peru that was flying a Soviet jet fighter in 1980. He saw something like a kind of orb. He engaged it and even shot at it, but it didn’t affect the craft at all. The craft did all kinds of things that no aircraft on this planet can do.

Then he went to talk to people in the Patagonia region of Argentina who have been seeing strange craft for a very long time. Some of the things they talked about were mind blowing. He then went to Uruguay, where they have a program that has been in existence since 1979 and is modeled off the Project Bluebook days. Apparently, the U.S. military came to Uruguay and helped them set up their program. It’s a mystery as to why they would do that. There’s speculation that the U.S. was using Uruguay, and other countries to spy on others. It’s just kind of bizarre that they would do that.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Just saw the next episode Sat. ( # 5) is "Airline Pilots." They talk about the many sightings and near misses by US Airline Pilots. Included is the encounter by one "legendary" US Airline pilot of a glowing orange sphere that followed him over Arizona. A picture of the ufo is also included. Looking forward to this one!

edit on 04am31am5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Just saw the next episode Sat. ( # 5) is "Airline Pilots." They talk about the many sightings and near misses by US Airline Pilots. Included is the encounter by one "legendary" US Airline pilot of a glowing orange sphere that followed him over Arizona. A picture of the ufo is also included. Looking forward to this one!

Cool, as much as people want to diss miss them I do enjoy pilot stories as I think their 1000s of hours of fly time gives them a pretty good idea what's up there normally and what is out of the ordinary. Doesn't mean they can't be wrong sometimes but like all of it there are just too many stories and they have everything to lose coming forward

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD
I just got done watching episode four.

Back in 2012 or so there was someone wondering if our anti-UFO poster - MirageMan - was actually author Mark Pilkington. Needless to say MM is a major anti-fan of the show and everyone associated with it. And now, in an ironic twist of humor, Mark Pilkington was on last weeks show.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Gets worse every episode.
Season 1, yeah worth a watch because it was something new. Now??? Rehash old shiiite again.
Their 5 traits of UAP's.. O it's just like that Tic Tac. Fook Off

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I felt last night was one of the better episodes. Lots of good stories and they had some evidence to go with them. The phone recordings of the call between the tower and NORAD was pretty cool especially when NORAD calls back to say they've started tracking the object. That's the stuff they need more of. It doesn't prove what the objects are (obviously) but it demonstrates it's a real object and real event and more than just a story.

The photo taken by the pilot was a little better than the last one. It did seem to show the object was moving toward them. I can deal with them being a little fuzzy as we have no idea what the tech is and it could have some sort of shield or gravity propulsion that effects light.

The floating "antenna" story was great as well. Anyone have any links to more of those stories?

And enough with the 5 observables already lol. We get it, they do spooky stuff!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join