It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unidentified - Inside America's UFO Investigation - series on History Channel

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: elysiumfire
ChiefD:

...disclosure is not a myth. It is happening.

Of course disclosure isn't happening, you're just being made to feel that it is by those with vested interest in the ufo cottage industry. It's all soon, very soon, and you wait with baited breath for the slightest utterance of even more ufological teasers.

By all means, choose to believe what you want, but you are wrong. Nothing has been disclosed, just more anecdote and conjecture being lapped up by those listening to the stories. They are playing with you, appealing to your naivety and gullibility. Just snake-oil salesmen selling bottles of ufo fantasy for 5 bucks a whiff, and you seem to be buying cases of it.

I bet you even have the poster on a wall in your home...'I want to believe'.

One a complete load of rubbish! Are you saying they are not really into the subject of ufos, and all this is for money? Is that what you are saying?

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

So you'll be buying some Class A Common Stock

How much are you going to invest?

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Artemis12
a reply to: ChiefD

Question Everything.

Also bogus conspiracies about aliens&UFO's on the History channel designed for entertainment purposes to cater to their market cause they know what interests and intrigues them?

Or whether UFO sightings have anything to do with aliens from another place in our universe?

In that case, I agree.

One may also one day question whether one is wasting time and poisoning their minds with nonsense and myths/false stories (see my signature and text under my accountname).
edit on 16-7-2019 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Diaspar

So you'll be buying some Class A Common Stock

How much are you going to invest?

I don't have to by anything! You don't have to buy anything! Jesus! It's not that hard to understand!

ITS AN ORGINISATION!!! You think they can run an organisation for free? Seriously?

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 05:15 AM
link   

I understand plenty.

Firstly, I know how to respond to someone without having to shout, which really says a lot about you to be honest.

Secondly, I know how to spell. Proof read your response before you hit reply. Otherwise it just appears you are so angry (for completely unknown reasons on a subject like this) that you couldn't re-read before you just had to hit that 'reply' button. And i'm not just talking about your reply above. Try looking over some of your other posts for examples.

Thirdly, The main point. Essentially what you are saying is "I will back TTSA so long as it's others that have to open their wallets". Got it.

Your responses are a joke.

Let me leave you with this;

Whether you believe it to be bottles of snake-oil ufo fantasy or big juicy bites of tasty disclosure - it's still the same financially. $350

To quote you "Jesus! It's not that hard to understand!"

edit on 16 7 19 by Diaspar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

Thirdly, The main point. Essentially what you are saying is "I will back TTSA so long as it's others that have to open their wallets". Got it. 

From your rant, the only thing worth replying to is the quote above. But I have to add first, you have completly ignored my other points, so you will most prob ignore this too.

Seriously! Your post above is just stupid. So, you are saying that if I am interested in some of the stuff TTSA are doing, esp when it comes to ufo cases that need further investigation, then I have to pay them money lol That's the most stupid thing I have ever heard, and is a very weak argument.

Most ufo stuff now, you do not need to pay anything to find out information. If people want to pay into that, then that's fine, it's up to them. But to say "snake oil salesman" is just stupid because they are an organisation.

Do you think they would survive if everything they done was free? Seriously! It's not rocket science!

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   

From your rant, the only thing worth replying to is the quote above. But I have to add first, you have completly ignored my other points, so you will most prob ignore this too.

Clearly my response wasn't a rant. That's obvious. Next, i responded to you on you post - you didn't make any other points:-

I don't have to by anything! You don't have to buy anything! Jesus! It's not that hard to understand! ITS AN ORGINISATION!!! You think they can run an organisation for free? Seriously?

So let's move on:-

Seriously! Your post above is just stupid. So, you are saying that if I am interested in some of the stuff TTSA are doing, esp when it comes to ufo cases that need further investigation, then I have to pay them money lol That's the most stupid thing I have ever heard, and is a very weak argument.

My point is, and i guess i'm going to have to spell it out for you, why are you getting so upset over something you have confirmed your not financially invested in. When i asked the following it was because i was fairly certain you hadn't invested. But, if you had, i would have said "fair enough, you paid your money and you're defending it. Your choice" and i would have left it at that.

So you'll be buying some Class A Common Stock How much are you going to invest?

Since you haven't invested i'm actually quite interested why you would defend so heavily TTSA.

Most ufo stuff now, you do not need to pay anything to find out information. If people want to pay into that, then that's fine, it's up to them. But to say "snake oil salesman" is just stupid because they are an organisation.

Well, actually i covered both bases by also saying "big juicy bites of tasty disclosure", but you ignored that.

Do you think they would survive if everything they done was free? Seriously! It's not rocket science!

So the question becomes; What are they actually selling?

Let's leave "snake oil" and "juicy disclosure" out of it. You've made you points, i have made mine. Let's look at facts.

Thus far, please point me to anything TTSA revealed in season 1 of Unidentified that wasn't already in the public domain?
Anything that couldn't be found out without a few simple searches, costing nothing, on the net.

If the answer is nothing, then what are people investing in?

Well, here's some facts for you. Risk Factors:

i) This company has a very limited operating history.
ii) As a public benefit corporation, our decision-making includes more than profitability.
iii) The offering price has been arbitrarily set by the company and the valuation is high.
iv) Our costs may grow more quickly than our revenues, harming our business and profitability.
v) With a retail e-commerce store, we are reliant on the Internet as well as third parties to provide the back end, so we may be vulnerable to hackers.
vi) Aerospace and scientific research and development can be risky, and there are no guarantees that any of the projects we undertake will lead to a commercially viable product.
vii) There is no current market for any of the company’s shares of stock.
viii) We are not required to raise any minimum amount in this offering before accepting investor funds. All of your investment amount will be immediately available to us.
ix) We are required to pay a minimum royalty guarantee of $100,000 each calendar year. Under a Licensing Agreement, we are required to pay royalty payments to Tom DeLonge, Mr. Handsome, LLC, and Good In Bed Music, ASCAP (see “Intellectual Property”, “Liquidity and Capital Resources”, and “Interest of Management and Others in Certain Transactions”)

There are others, but these are the main ones.

So now those facts are established, what's the result of new investors on new and existing investors. Dilution:

Immediate dilution

An early-stage company typically sells its shares (or grants options over its shares) to its founders and early employees at a very low cash cost, because they are, in effect, putting their “sweat equity” into the company. When the company seeks cash investments from outside investors, like you, the new investors typically pay a much larger sum for their shares than the founders or earlier investors, which means that the cash value of your stake is diluted because all the shares are worth the same amount, and you paid more than earlier investors for your shares.

This endeavor and share offering is not being under written by any institution. No one would touch such an investment made in this way, with the associated risk factors involved and no market.

So what does this all mean? Essentially, anyone paying at this stage is increasing the value of existing share holders with no or little hope of ever seeing a return since there is no market for these shares.

I would actually be far less skeptical if they just offered a merchandise line to raise funds, at least "investors" would have some tangible return. You never know, mugs and t-shirts might actually have an increased novelty value in the future.

So, in summation; If TTSA do not produce any tangible results (including, but not limited to, "disclosure") then investors have literally (repeat: literally) wasted their money. If TTSA do produce results in aforementioned manner, i will "eat TDL's Atticus hat". You can quote me on that if it happens.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic
One may also one day question whether one is wasting time and poisoning their minds with nonsense and myths/false stories (see my signature and text under my accountname).

Yeah, but... all we really have is time, and it's actually impossible to waste. That would suggest that one should be doing something better or "more productive," than they're currently doing and since everything is useless and pointless in the overall span of the universe, there is no such thing as something more productive.

Western civilization places a lot of value on being productive and solving what are perceived to be problems. But that's just to make us work harder for King or Country. Overall, in the grand scheme of things, it's all bullcrap.
edit on 16-7-2019 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Okay everyone, we seem to be veering off subject here. Please stop with the TTSA stuff. That is not what my thread is about. I get tired of seeing that creep in. As for the dude who called me gullible and naive, pot meet kettle! It seems if someone doesn't agree that gives them the right to call names. This is not grade school!

As a reminder, this thread is regarding the series on The History Channel Unidentified. Please stay in subject, stop the name calling, and try to act like adults instead of five year olds. This isn't addressed to anyone in particular, just in general. Since this is my thread, I am picky about these things. Thank you all in advance. I greatly appreciate those of you who are contributing to the subject at hand. Please keep the posts coming.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

Across the series there are 2 stories that stand out to me as the most revealing.

1. Fravor's account
2. Lt. Graves and Lt. Accoin's account

We are all very familiar with Fravor's account of the events he personally witnessed so no need really to rehash that here. However, what I have not seen anyone other than myself post about is Lt. Graves and Lt. Accoin's account. They are both still active duty fighter pilots. They witnessed the UAP phenomena occur over a 6 month period within protected US airspace and then when they deployed to an undisclosed location in the middle east the same UAP phenomena appeared again within their fighter squadron.

Lt. Graves said he knew of an estimated 60-100 additional fighter pilots who also witnessed the same UAP phenomena. The both also spoke to Congress about their encounters in a closed door meeting.

We have active duty fighter pilots openly discussing what they are witnessing and they are STILL active duty fighter pilots. They filed an official report within the US Navy and nothing happened. No official investigation. Nothing. Just crickets.

This, IMO, is the most revealing information across the entire series.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU

Thanks for your post. I agree. It blows my mind that someone in higher authority just up and took all the information and hard drives, wiped it completely out of the system and just took them, no follow up, nothing.

I also agree on your point regarding Lt. Graves and Lt. Accoin. Being that they are still active duty really is telling. They took a significant career risk in telling their respective stories. The fact that they were willing to come out and talk about what they saw is important. They were not hallucinating. What they saw wasn't a weather balloon, weather phenomena or swamp gas. They were very credible.

I am deeply disappointed that the Navy is remaining silent on this. I'd like to know what happened to what they took off the ship, what they did with it. I'm also curious as to why they revised or changed reporting requirements for this sort of thing. I don't believe that is just a coincidence.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD
a reply to: 1point92AU

Thanks for your post. I agree. It blows my mind that someone in higher authority just up and took all the information and hard drives, wiped it completely out of the system and just took them, no follow up, nothing.

I also agree on your point regarding Lt. Graves and Lt. Accoin. Being that they are still active duty really is telling. They took a significant career risk in telling their respective stories. The fact that they were willing to come out and talk about what they saw is important. They were not hallucinating. What they saw wasn't a weather balloon, weather phenomena or swamp gas. They were very credible.

I am deeply disappointed that the Navy is remaining silent on this. I'd like to know what happened to what they took off the ship, what they did with it. I'm also curious as to why they revised or changed reporting requirements for this sort of thing. I don't believe that is just a coincidence.

I actually meant to go back and edit my post to add the following info. Fravor mentioned a piece of information that was completely and absolutely bizarre. During his sighting of the aerial phenomena he was told by the bridge the object he came into contact was now at his CAP point. That was a point 60 miles away from his current location. A CAP point is a future point in the sky where Fravor had coordinates and was traveling too.

Not only did the object disappear from sight...it appeared almost instantaneously where Fravor was going....BEFORE Fravor arrived at his CAP point.

It's one thing for an object to travel 60 miles in a split second and another thing entirely different for that object to "know" in advance where the F18 fighter jet was going to be before it arrived.

That...is absolutely bizarre.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Yeah, but... all we really have is time, and it's actually impossible to waste. That would suggest that one should be doing something better or "more productive," than they're currently doing and since everything is useless and pointless in the overall span of the universe, there is no such thing as something more productive.

Well that would be a belief/opinion/philosophy/idea/thought/notion that you've allowed to enter into your mind, to feed on so to speak (see text under my accountname again).

I can't say I agree with that opinion, but I won't argue against it here; it would just take too long and would probably end up being a waste of my time trying to convince you otherwise.

Those were all synonyms by the way where you see a /.

I am willing to share one interesting quotation concerning the topic of UFO's though (that I've shared before on this subforum for the benefit of all who are regularly here)...

In 1966 Gerald R. Ford, then congressman from Michigan, was credited with calling for another federal investigation of UFO’s. This was in response to a number of UFO sightings in his state. The result was that another study was set up at the University of Colorado. Dr. Edward U. Condon, a prominent physicist, assumed oversight of the work. In 1969, at the conclusion of the study, the Condon Report was issued. Among other things, it said that “nothing has come from the study of UFOs in the past 21 years that has added to scientific knowledge . . . that further extensive study of UFOs probably cannot be justified in the expectation that science will be advanced thereby.”

Note that the word "science" is a synonym for "knowledge", it comes from the Latin "scientia" which means "knowledge". Essentially, knowledge means familiarity with facts/truths/certaintes/realities acquired by personal experience, observation, or study. I.e. things that are true/factual/absolute/certain/conclusive/correct, without error. All synonyms.

Have you ever heard the description of those who are 'always learning and yet never able to come to an accurate knowledge of truth'? Not all that men may call “knowledge/science” is to be sought, because philosophies and views exist that are “falsely called ‘knowledge/science.’” (1Ti 6:20) Thus Paul wrote about some who were learning (taking in knowledge) “yet never able to come to an accurate knowledge of truth.” (2Ti 3:6, 7)

But “wisdom is the most important* [Or “the prime.”] thing, so acquire wisdom, and with all you acquire, acquire understanding.” (Pr 4:7) Wisdom is the ability to put knowledge to work, or to use it, the intelligent application of learning. A person might have considerable knowledge but not know how to use it because of lacking wisdom.

Also in case anyone here is interested in a purpose for their minds and thinking abilities, something useful to do with it.
edit on 17-7-2019 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I can't say I agree with that opinion, but I won't argue against it here; it would just take too long and would probably end up being a waste of my time trying to convince you otherwise.

I'm sure you have much more important things to do.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
TTSA screwed up BIG TIME!!!
EPISODE 6 was horrible!!! The Italian crap should not have been included!!!

They shouldn't have brought in the Rendelsham stuff either the week before. The Italien stuff wasn't near as bad as that.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Active duty navy pilots.
Openly making statements on world wide TV/Cable - whatever.
Seems a bit far from the Navy being silent.
Or the US government.
This "Team" is legit as it gets and ummmmmmm...
Its not like they committed suicide yet or even been told to stfu long ago.
This is all disclosure.
The Harvest Ships are close so they have to come up with something.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MrNeo

Or you could be being socially-engineered for as yet vague purposes that you probably won't like.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1point92AU
You guys clearly got butt hurt somehow by Tom Delonge and Zondo considering the amount of time, effort, and energy you devote to trashing them.

Yes, it seems that several of the posters here on ATS were date raped by the TTSA group. Maybe it was a gang bang?

The ATS Anti-Alien crew is doing their best to try to destroy anything TTSA has to say. They act like it is a crime for anyone to make money off of the UFO subject. They seem to be mad that TTSA is not locked up in federal prison for revealing things that are UFO related.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
The ATS Anti-Alien crew is doing their best to try to destroy anything TTSA has to say.

What are they saying, exactly?

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Here you go, 261 pages worth of complaining.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join