It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unidentified - Inside America's UFO Investigation - series on History Channel

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Have you seen it yet CB ? I just finished watching it.

edit on 29-6-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

That could be like the ants saying we have no respect for them when we trample all over them, what if they were here first.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Why did they not interview robert hastings?

Also didnt know that penniston was compensated

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

Also didnt know that penniston was compensated 

It certainly appeared to shock John Burroughs learning of that.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

Who is Robert Hastings?

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
What is it gonna take to get people to post on this thread? C'mon, don't be shy! I have so many more posting on the other thread I started in one of the political forums, a thread that I now very much regret starting. Oh well, can't undo that. Please let me know what you all think of last night's episode. I thought it was excellent. I learned some new things.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

just checked to see if History Channel posted anything about the season finale for Friday, but nothing yet, but from what I saw about the show earlier today while looking ahead, it sounds like the show is going out with a bang. New evidence, new footage supposedly, and the team goes to Europe regarding some ufo case. LOOKING forward to it!! Wish this season had more shows though. When History posts something I will re post it here.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

www.ufohastings.com...

wrote a book about ufos and nukes,really detailed and with alot of info,you would think even half the incidents in his book to be true that the ufo phenomenon would be taken extremely seriously from the very first incident

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
A bit off-topic, but would probably warrant a thread of its own, if anybody finds it of interest:

Hostile UFO takes down plane in secret '85 Pentagon video

That's what happens if you think unfriendly thoughts at aliens. They come back at you.
No idea if this is real or what this is all about. But might be (very) interesting.
edit on 1-7-2019 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

Got the feeling thats a viral marketing video

As to the why,check the date its a movie reference from back to the future
edit on 1-7-2019 by IMSAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
season finale tonight and sounds really good entitled The Revelation.
Supposedly about shocking video evidence, patterns, secret coordinates, and jarring eye witness testimony. Bring it!!

edit on 05pm31pm5091 by data5091 because: insertion

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: data5091
Supposedly about shocking video evidence, patterns, secret coordinates, and jarring eye witness testimony. Bring it!!

I'm looking forward to that. I wish there were more episodes.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: data5091

Looking forward to it also !

Isn't there another show airing also , maybe afterwards , about UFO 's?

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   
The last episode was another excellent episode. Luis Elizondo and some of his counterparts talked to various members of Congress. Now it's up to Congress to get this out in the open. The stigma has to stop.

I have hope after watching this series that this all will get more respect. There is just too much evidence to keep ignoring this and sweeping it under a rug.

I hope there is more progress made.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   

How did you feel about the Italians suggesting taking "them" out with depleted uranium, Chief?

Did you ever look up SERPO?

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   
TTSA screwed up BIG TIME!!!
EPISODE 6 was horrible!!! The Italian crap should not have been included!!!

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I do not recall anything like that in the episode. I am very impressed with the way the Italians are dealing with this. Our country could take some lessons from them. I was especially was impressed with the photo that was taken of the UFO stalking the helicopter.

This as they stated a number of times is a worldwide phenomenon. I hope countries come together and collaborate regarding this. I feel much more progress could be made in a quicker timeframe.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

Hmm, not much of a post. I'm sorry, just stating they screwed up is not gonna fly on my thread. Please elaborate why you thought it was screwed up. As far as the "Italian crap" as you call it, these were high ranking Italian military special forces that kept impeccable records.

I don't get the attitude here.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

What do you mean they screwed up?

What do you mean by "The Italian crap"?

We just had another major country come forward, recognize UFOs existance, stated they actually attacked their helicopter with direct energy weapons, admitted that they had made attempts to communicate with them, and stayed that they know how to take them down when using nuclear weapons.

In turn Elizondo was forced to stay quiet and not provide comment when he was asked if the US has made attempts to communicate. Which in turn, declining to comment means only one thing.

He could either of said " not to my knowledge" or "no" but he chose to not saying anything. Which means yes

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Series final was great! The information that came from the Italians was very interesting. I recall when they mentioned the town in Italy that had all the fires of unknown origins, that brought back memories of an older episode from Science Channels " Unexplained Files." They did a segment on these fires. It was mentioned there had been ufo sightings in the area and over the water as I recall. And I also recall they found out there was some type of electromagnetic waves, very strong in the area as well. Really enjoyed Season 1, and looking forward to Season 2.
edit on 06pm31pm5091 by data5091 because: insertion

edit on 06pm31pm5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join