It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigotry against God's Pets

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

There's no mention of dinosaurs in the Bible.

No doubt then the revisionists whom edited all those books had a bone to pick with the dinosaurs.

What logic drove the homo supremacists in trying to scrub them from God's historical record? Was it pure speciesism (racism)? Was it an inferiority complex? Perhaps they were a gaggle of pathological liars?

I mean how glorious a god to be able to envision and then create such magnificent beasts?

All to create another little 2 legged creature with the cajones to come in and belittle God's creation by trying to remove them from The Legacy.

edit on 15-6-2019 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

What logic drove the homo supremacists in trying to scrub them from God's historical record?

My uncle that thinks the Earth is only 6,000 years old said dinosaur bones are a trick by satan.

So I'm going to go with human stupidity. Seems to be a recurring theme.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   
the word “dragon” occurs 21 times in the Old Testament as the King James Version. Considering that the Bible was first translated into English way before the word “dinosaur” was invented, this was when scientists described large reptiles as “dragons”.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Leviathan. Leviathan ( /lɪˈvaɪ.əθən/; Hebrew: לִוְיָתָן ‬, Livyatan) is a creature with the form of a sea monster from Jewish belief, referenced in the Hebrew Bible in the Book of Job, Psalms, the Book of Isaiah, and the Book of Amos . The Leviathan of the Book of Job is a reflection of the older Canaanite Lotan,.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Leviathan is real:

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Why all the dino-supremacy from you all of a sudden? Maybe Gods pet was a slime mold somewhere growing on a rock.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

That is just along the road from me
it was a elephant from a circus that was in the area

edit / i worked at the visitor centre at loch Ness as a apprentice after having to listen to this taped message on a speaker outside on the wall go through 6 different languages day after day i leaned out and ripped it off the wall
edit on 15/6/2019 by stonerwilliam because: link added

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Well its safe to assume they had no idea dinosaurs ever existed

So there would be no reason to mention them in said book

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Why all the dino-supremacy from you all of a sudden? Maybe Gods pet was a slime mold somewhere growing on a rock.

What you got against Earth's Mightiest Super-Creatures?

Comparing them to slime mold, this is blasphemy!

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

What logic drove the homo supremacists in trying to scrub them from God's historical record?

My uncle that thinks the Earth is only 6,000 years old said dinosaur bones are a trick by satan.

So I'm going to go with human stupidity. Seems to be a recurring theme.

When I was a small child the Salvation Army used to send a bus to our neighborhood to pick up children and take them to Sunday school (amazing the things that used to happen back in the 70's, lol!). I still remember one Sunday School teacher saying that "...there never were any such things as dinosaurs. This is just something that 'scientific people' invented to steer good people away from the bible and God."

I can remember even as a kid thinking, scientists would just make up such huge stuff just to fool people?! Funny how after all these years, that Sunday school lesson still sticks in my mind.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Elcabong

A better theory is God is a prankster:

"We'll see if they believe in me now hahaha. I'm a prankster god. I'm killing me hahaha."
edit on 15-6-2019 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Ok this made me laugh. What a "Chode" of a post.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   
What about DOGS?????

Dog are better then humanity!!

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Dog is God backwards, clearly the work of Satan!

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

Well its safe to assume they had no idea dinosaurs ever existed

So there would be no reason to mention them in said book

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   

The Secret Origins of Dinosaurs

Warning: What I am about to reveal is not intended for young eyes or ears. If by chance, you are under 18 years of age, please skip this post.

One night when I was young, too young to learn the facts of life, I slipped out of bed and listened at the door, as a teacher of great standing taught the origins of dinosaurs, and how they were ended by the flood, and how they were prevented from arising ever again.

In the beginning, Adam, the first man was 12 feet tall.
In the antediluvian World, before the flood, The god had not differentiated genes as of yet. Adam was made from dust, not genetic materials, so too, the animals of the ground and the birds of the air. Any animal could breed with any other animal and have mixed offspring.

Genesis 2:18The Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.

19Now the Lord God had formed out of the ground all the wild animals and all the birds in the sky. He brought them to the man to see what he would name them; and whatever the man called each living creature, that was its name. 20So the man gave names to all the livestock, the birds in the sky and all the wild animals.

But for Adam no suitable helper was found. 21So the Lord God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep; and while he was sleeping, he took one of the man’s ribs and then closed up the place with flesh. 22Then the Lord God made a woman from the rib h he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man.

We know what suitability is when it comes to man and woman. Now, without explicitly stating the obvious, the animals and birds were not suitable, as trial and tests determined.

The variety of dinosaurs are the result of these tests.

The Flood was a corrective for many errors, not least of which, was the error of not differentiating genes before. So the god invented species differentiation and the inability of inter breeding species after the Flood, after the abomination dinosaurs were eliminated. Miscegenation is bad now, after the Flood, and it doesn't produce offspring.

Here is the proof that Adam was 12 feet tall. The god made man really big and strong. After sin, man started getting smaller and weaker. By the time of the Flood, man was down to 10 feet tall. The Cardiff Giant really is a petrified Antediluvian man. The real Cardiff Giant was hidden away to hide the truth and a lame copy was made to be debunked. That's the real conspiracy in this whole matter.

The Real Pets

On the eighth day God created mosquitoes

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   
They were mentioned lots of times only the word wasn’t dinosaur, it was dragon instead...
edit on 15-6-2019 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   

God made fossils to test your faith.

Cause uh, you know, gotta be tests and #, I hope you brought a pencil.

C or above and you get to go to Heaven.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   
dinosaurs had their chance to repent. Look what happened to them. Hellfire from massive asteroid.

You all be warned.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
the word “dragon” occurs 21 times in the Old Testament as the King James Version. Considering that the Bible was first translated into English way before the word “dinosaur” was invented, this was when scientists described large reptiles as “dragons”.

Yup....you are right. There was no such word as dinosaur back then. Dragons was the term used, even the Chinese call dinosaur bones dragon bones in some area, they make soup out of them. Full of minerals and lots of calcium in those dragon bones.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join