It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War crimes trials of ISIS - when do they start

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Well, the Vatican does have a finger in many a pie.

Truth is though we and other munition producing first world nations supply the ammunition via proxies.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

They should be punished for this supplying ammo to idiots , if only these people would go on strike
but you never hear of anyone who works in a weapons factory

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Our military industrial complex shady dealings and shenanigans will never see the light of day.

Too many powerful people, corporations, financial institutions and banking houses involved for them to ever be rumbled in any kind of meaningful manner.

I suppose the people who work in these establishments do indeed exist, i don't know any of them personally, but its probably not something one goes around shouting about down the local.

"Aye, what do you do for a living Jimmy?"

"Who me Bob? Oh i assemble and construct landmines all day long."

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

There was a few articles about shells found that were traced back to the USA and the CIA that were only a month old and had been shipped to the Middle East quickly .

Something tells me Karma is going to be a bitch in the future
what goes round

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Something tells me these type of nefarious bastards and organizations seldom worry about Karma in this life.

They are insulated and shielded so far up the Kazoo that our system of laws will never be able to touch them.

Don't misunderstand me, Karma comes for us all, but the layer cakes keep their type in place thus retains the status quo.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

International Criminal Court

Good Question. See anyone you know?
edit on 16-6-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
With all the AI coming out and photo recognition etc they should be easy to track down in this day and age , I want to see my tax bucks go to work and watch those rats flee from the west,s rath
Not going to happen though

I don't agree so much on a very high-tech police state not prosecuting these anti-law/terror oriented/anarchists that are rooted in zealot theology

the western hemisphere of 'Amerika' will unify (more than today) into a high-tech, Techocracy that enforces what the Corptocracy determines is the Path for full welfare-workfare of the population of 'progressive' line-workers... who are Always on-call for instant duty to-the-State assignments...

the ISIS fanatics will themselves feel like the Future has passed them by... that their old religion behaviors has chained them to a under sized horizon of opportunity...and fighting the City-State is not a 'blessing' any longer but just a waste-of-talent/energy/lives

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
It should be up to the Syrians let them decide.
The Americans are worried about the terrorists groups safety in Idlib, They were all relocated there by the Syrians, they told the terrorist's they could pack up and Move to Idlib or stay and die.
The Syrian government planned to finish off the fight in Idlib.

edit on 16-6-2019 by 11SK1180 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

International Criminal Court

Good Question. See anyone you know?

There is only 2 faces in that lot that i know Ghadafi and his son

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Just a fyi it looks like we have a situation going on in Syria with captured ISIS fighters that are being held there by America they are moving over and letting Turkey at them

The U.S. announcement will likely be seen as a long-feared abandonment of Kurdish allies who bore the brunt of the U.S.-led campaign against the Islamic State militants.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Republicans and Democrats have warned that allowing the Turkish attack could lead to a massacre of the Kurds, sending a troubling message to American allies across the globe.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join