It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War crimes trials of ISIS - when do they start

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   
We were subjected to years of television programming showing how evil ISIS-Dash were and the horrors they inflicted on the towns and cities they over run and what the people went through at their hands , Yet not one word about war crimes trials for those responsible for those acts in a age when we can see a cigarette packet from space and eavesdrop on every call made anywhere .

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yet 2-3 times in the last few years some 90 + year old former German boy soldier of WW2 is put before a court of the world ,When the real monsters are allowed back in to civil society and welcomed with open arms

Time to get Medieval with Isis
www.rt.com...
Rant over
edit on 15/6/2019 by stonerwilliam because: dementia

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

How about the people in the CIA and DOD and Congress and White House that armed them / Al Qaeda, that ordered the Arab Spring, that sent them into Syria to begin with??

Remember 9/11?

Man the MSM has warped everyones brains.

ISIS = Al Qaeda.

Moderate Rebels = Al Qaeda.

2+2=5??

edit on 15-6-2019 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I hear you. The weird part is that we were informed by the MSM about the two ISIS brides wanting to return to the U.S. and the U.K but not about a single captured U.S. or U.K. ISIS militant. Nothing about how they're being detained, by whom, charges and upcoming trials, how it might play out.

We could assume it's for security reasons. They don't want a bombing or lone wolf attack over it but Islamic terrorism in the U.S. feels all but dead to me at least. Europe and of course the Middle East are different situations entirely.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Heads should be rolling from blocks

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

All the info of who flew where and when should be sifted over and those responsible should be sweating , and their families

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I suppose not dying in battle and getting captured would be the ultimate hell for them. I don't see any of them being executed of course but it's the equivalent of a life sentence in supermax conditions for decades, at least for any U.S. fighters which there's probably the least of.

The European fighters and the ones from Islamic countries would have it differently of course, but the European countries will still make them miserable for most of their adult lives, just not as much as the U.S. would. Islamic countries.. who knows, I'm sure it'd vary from nation to nation and whichever regimes or administrations are in power in the future.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Some in the Uk were treating it like a holiday , nipping of to Turkey on a 18-30 holiday or going to Mecca on a pilgrimage and walking back in nothing said

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   

What about Blair and Bush?

Do you imagine we will ever see those nefarious war criminals ever stand trial?

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

What about Blair and Bush?

Do you imagine we will ever see those nefarious war criminals ever stand trial?

Tony Blair and G.w Bush should be hung from lampposts for what they did to the middle east the depleted uranium alone will be around a lot longer than us

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   

‘ISIS commits mass murder, advertises it’: Iraq executions detailed

www.rt.com...

Yet if i walk down the street with a spliff i can go to jail

www.rt.com...

ISIS 'execute' 1,700 Iraqi soldiers, post gruesome pictures (GRAPHIC)
edit on 15/6/2019 by stonerwilliam because: link added

Last month, human rights groups warned that at least 45,000 children born in the IS “caliphate” might soon become stateless, with the Norwegian Refugee Council dubbing them a “possible human time bomb”.

www.theweek.co.uk...
edit on 15/6/2019 by stonerwilliam because: link added

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Apples and oranges.

If you walk down the street with one of those rifles in most cases you're going to jail too. Possession of marijuana wont even get you jail time. Depending on where and how you get caught, you might not even get taken in for processing and sign a promise to appear ticket.

In some states it's legal to walk down the street smoking a spliff. As I type this, thousands of people are doing it and enjoying their spliffs, legally and illegally.

Don't be scared. If you want to smoke your spliff while going for a walk, you should do it. Just be smart about it. I'll bet those poor guys in the ditch getting mass executed wished they had a spliff.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   

They never will though.

Their type is very seldom held to account for the actions.

As to the bastards who shipped off to support the likes of ISIS, they should simply never have been allowed back into the UK.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   

You need a licence for a air-rifle in the UK now , someone i know that had one had it taken away by the police because of a minor crime 10-15 years before and should not have got it .

I have been in trouble more than a few times for nothing more than a grain of rice size piece of smoke [resin] worth $ 1-2 BUCKS
AND HAD THE COPS WRECK MY NICE TIDY HOME ripping glued carpets up and i am not a dealer

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

When the G8 summit was at Glen Eagles and Blair and Bush were staying there i got a call a few days before to go work there urgently but i knocked it back stupidly , one of my family had a rare snipers rifle from ww2 that i could have got my hands on , i am from a family of poachers and gamekeepers .

Should have taken one for the team
really regret that decision now

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   

I seem to recall a police helicopter, armed response team, with an accompanying dog unit, attend 2 wee guys in the local park with a Potato gun about 6 years ago.

Bloody hilarious to be honest if a touch overzealous on resources.

Never happen now all the same, you just about canny find police on the beat anymore.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   
No country ever recognized the sovereignty of ISIS. Furthermore, ISIS has never signed any of the treaties that establish the laws of war. Ergo, none of their members can actually be charged for war crimes.

By that same token ISIS' members aren't actually protected by things like the Geneva Convention.

Of course any country that was found to be torturing ISIS members would face a PR nightmare.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

About 20 years ago i was staying with a friend trying to get him of the drink , i woke up in bed to see 6 armed cops pointing guns at me with one screaming - where's the gun his mother had seen a cigarette lighter i had in the shape of a gun and phoned the cops on me .

Not so long ago they were swaggering about in the highlands with revolvers thinking they were in the wild west

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

They should be looking at where they got all the ammunition from to fight this war , all roads lead to Rome

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Suppose that depends on whatever black sites they have in some other spurious nations where they hold them and/or attempt to extract information.

My understanding though is that torcher seldom produces any actionable intelligence.

I mean Trevor from GTA 5 clearly states so, therefore it must be true.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   
With all the AI coming out and photo recognition etc they should be easy to track down in this day and age , I want to see my tax bucks go to work and watch those rats flee from the west,s rath

Not going to happen though

top topics

<<   2 >>

join