It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI-DOJ Never Obtained the Unredacted CrowdStrike Reports on the DNC Servers

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
Now that Assange is on his way to the USA, we may get to find out who Mugged Seth Rich,
wouldn't it be funny if THAT was the thing to put Mrs Bill Clinton away

Eh??? Did I miss something?

I do hope you are right, but I think this would be all over the news if it was true...

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernForkway26
All of that information you quoted from the Mueller Report was given to Mueller by the DNC. The FBI didn't even get it from CrowdStrike. It went from CrowdStrike to the DNC, and then DNC to the FBI. It also turns out the FBI didn't even get a 'copy' of the DNC server, just a report. These are court admitted facts by the FBI in the Roger Stone case.

I'd like to read these transcripts - got a linky?

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

No I wasnt. You never read one page of the report you know it and I know it.
Most americans have not.
I dont imagine this crew is any different.
especially given what the report shows.

Prove what you posted.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

It doesn' say that. 🎶

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernForkway26

Oh stop. The report was based on more than one thing.
And the agents working on it were experts in their fields.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: xuenchen

Yeah and the intelligence from five eyes and the rest of our intelligence community.

It was Russia.

Give up this dumb argument.

Somewhere there is a a village, waiting for your return.

Fred..

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

When everyone including the republicans say it was russia you still want to go with some fantasy story?

Just wow. I just cant....

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

When everyone including the republicans say it was russia

Some republicans still buy the fake story, sure... but lots of them no longer do, because the true story is coming out.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

When everyone including the republicans say it was russia you still want to go with some fantasy story?

Just wow. I just cant....

Then please dont

Lolz

We all see your one liner spam strategy

I'm glad you decided you cant any longer

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

If the DNC "Lawyers" edited the CrowdStrike report, then certainly the "Image.file" was edited too.

All for the "advantage" of political posturing and dark hidden secrets !! 😎

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Stone's request for proof Russia hacked DNC
Stone De 123 DOJ Response to MTC CrowdStrike Reports

Official documents. Bottom link contains the most relevant information.

The FBI denies Stone's request for DNC server data for two reasons:
1. The FBI says Stone's request is irrelevant to his charge. How this is ok is beyond me. A person should chose their own defense, and if Stone's claim is true it most certainly is relevant.
2. The DOJ says they only received '3 redacted draft reports from the DNC' and don't have what Stone wants.

Some from the DOJ response..

At the time of the voluntary production, counsel for the DNC told the government that the redacted material concerned steps taken to remediate the attack and to harden the DNC and DCCC systems against future attack. According to counsel, no redacted information concerned the attribution of the attack to Russian actors.

An important piece of information is they don't say "according to our FBI investigation," it's "according to DNC council", who outsourced CrowdStrike.

As the government has advised the defendant in a letter following the defendant’s filing, the government does not possess the material the defendant seeks; the material was provided to the government by counsel for the DNC with the remediation information redacted.

The government already gave Stone everything they had, the 3 drafts the DNC provided. Not even from CrowdStrike. This whole request is about the servers. If Stone can prove it wasn't the Russians he would be exonerated. It shouldn't be this way but in a banana republic you have to prove your innocence.

Of course the real reason the FBI accepted this report is because of the nuclear bomb the DNC servers would be to the Russia narrative. The FBI felt just fine with this fluff from the DNC.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   

1. The FBI says Stone's request is irrelevant to his charge. How this is ok is beyond me. A person should chose their own defense, and if Stone's claim is true it most certainly is relevant.
2. The DOJ says they only received '3 redacted draft reports from the DNC' and don't have what Stone wants.

At the time of the voluntary production, counsel for the DNC told the government that the redacted material concerned steps taken to remediate the attack and to harden the DNC and DCCC systems against future attack. According to counsel, no redacted information concerned the attribution of the attack to Russian actors.

An important piece of information is they don't say "according to our FBI investigation," it's "according to DNC council", who outsourced CrowdStrike.

As the government has advised the defendant in a letter following the defendant’s filing, the government does not possess the material the defendant seeks; the material was provided to the government by counsel for the DNC with the remediation information redacted.

The government already gave Stone everything they had, the 3 drafts the DNC provided. Not even from CrowdStrike. This whole request is about the servers. If Stone can prove it wasn't the Russians he would be exonerated. It shouldn't be this way but in a banana republic you have to prove your innocence.

Of course the real reason the FBI accepted this report is because of the nuclear bomb the DNC servers would be to the Russia narrative. The FBI felt just fine with this fluff from the DNC.

Interesting - an official admission by the Govt that they have zero evidence that the DNC was hacked.
All they have is the say so of the DNC.
As we thought.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

They finally admitted it!

Roger Stone and his attorneys may take down the whole silly dnc!

Lolz

They thought they would get away with outsourcing an fbi investigation and then wiping a subpoenaed server with "what a cloth?"....

It's amazing they have got away with it for so long with Mueller on the case....

Lolz

They are going to reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hard over this one
edit on 19-6-2019 by Scepticaldem because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join