It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI-DOJ Never Obtained the Unredacted CrowdStrike Reports on the DNC Servers

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
I could find plenty of business who were doing great under Obama,

Yeah? Like Lobbyists & monopolies?

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: dasman888

Its in the Mueller report.
Volume I pages 30-49.

They started with a spearphising attempts.

GRU officers also sent hundreds of spearphishing emails to the work and personal email accounts of Clinton Campaign employees and volunteers. Between March 10, 2016 and March 15, 2016 , Unit 26165 appears to have sent approximately 90 spearphishing emails to email accounts at hillaryclinton.com. Starting on March 15, 2016, the GRU began targeting Google email accounts used by Clinton Campaign employees, along with a smaller number of dnc.org

www.documentcloud.org.../

edit on 6172019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Im also good at researching and reading. The report is on line for anyone who wants to know the truth.

Everyone else just tune into FOX and Friends.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

I have. Go read the report. Please.

The text version available there allows you to actually search the document for content so you can look for what you want.
edit on 6172019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Wrong.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

only you guys still even care.
I'm just saying its not debunked but I have no emotional stock in it being true or not.
I dont care about this or Carter Page but you guys are all tied up in this theory about FISA warrants when none of that mattered.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I actually think we can now move beyond saying there is no evidence that the DNC was hacked.
Right..... there was plenty. Its in the report.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Volume I pages 30-49.

GRU officers also sent hundreds of spearphishing emails to the work and personal email accounts of Clinton Campaign employees and volunteers. Between March 10, 2016 and March 15, 2016 , Unit 26165 appears to have sent approximately 90 spearphishing emails to email accounts at hillaryclinton.com. Starting on March 15, 2016, the GRU began targeting Google email accounts used by Clinton Campaign employees, along with a smaller number of dnc.org

Always plenty of Democrat guppy fish available for "spearphishing" 💥🤣💥

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

How profound.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

a reply to: CrazyFox

I have. Go read the report. Please.

The text version available there allows you to actually search the document for content so you can look for what you want.

You’ve posted statements over and over that you read the Mueller report, even posted a page for us to read to try and prove a statement you made was right. Guess what? You were dead wrong.

Point being, just because you read something, doesn’t mean you comprehended what you read. You’ve proven this to the forum over and over and..... So stop pushing the “read the report, because I have” BS.

I find it amusing that no matter what the subject is, you think anything Trump does is a crime but anything a Dim does isn’t. It’s an extremely ignorant stance to always take, don’t you think? We used to have had a motto here “Deny Ignorance” try it sometime.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Oh yeah, who forgets... The "there is no evidence to the claims that Trump or anyone in his campaign colluded with Russia, and there is no evidence Trump obstructed justice BUT IMPEACH AWAY!!!!

I wonder who sticks to facts instead on relying on made up fantasy from "foreign agents who admit to want to influence the U.S. elections..."

edit on 17-6-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Volume I pages 30-49.

All of that information you quoted from the Mueller Report was given to Mueller by the DNC. The FBI didn't even get it from CrowdStrike. It went from CrowdStrike to the DNC, and then DNC to the FBI. It also turns out the FBI didn't even get a 'copy' of the DNC server, just a report. These are court admitted facts by the FBI in the Roger Stone case.

The chances of ever proving Russia did it from evidence from the hacked server just went to nil. The only way to find out now is if Wikileaks or Assange spills the beans.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 12:59 AM
link   
HEADS UP!

In addition to the growing number of views/positions that conflict with President Trump, FBI Director Christopher Wray is now defying his immediate boss, Attorney General William Barr.

Wray Not Cooperating with Investigators: twitter.com...

Wray's FBI "loses" key evidence: twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   

He's exposed. 😎

Can't hide from the Sun when there's no clouds 😎

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Why destroy his own career to protect his deep-state friends? UNLESS...Wray was part of the coup too!

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 01:44 AM
link   
From the time period when Christopher Wray was the leading candidate for FBI Director, to replace James Comey.

Mateja, who served as senior counsel to Comey when he was the deputy attorney general, said Wray and Comey are “very much the same,” although Wray is more introverted.

“I know both of them very well, and I will tell you first, I think the American people should feel good about the fact that President Trump did not pick a wallflower.

He picked somebody with a real moral compass that’s very similar to Jim Comey’s moral compass,” Mateja said.

Neil MacBride, a former U.S. attorney who worked with Wray both inside and outside of government, said Wray’s selection was reminiscent of Mueller’s in 2001.
June 7, 2017: www.washingtonpost.com... 31eab644_story.html?utm_term=.74c6f1b4dba0 (Note WaPo URL's rarely are clickable.)

Wray = Same "Moral Compass" as JAMES COMEY... GULP!

Wray = Similarities with BOB MUELLER in 2001...GULPx2!

The article also points out that Christopher Wray was steered Trump's way, after 3 (or more) first-choice candidates mysteriously bowed-out. Hmmmm... A deep-state PLANT??

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Trump, please fire Wray, please, please, please. I love watching Democrats compete in the synchronized head exploding event.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   
speaking of Hacks (beside the obvious one in this thread) seems hillary's team violated security 30 times and 15 people may get fines/go to jail.

what a NASTY woman, if she had won, that would be 3 times more corrupt people them Trump's admin

(which is also touted by the hack)

Reality does have a way of fish slapping to the face, those that deny it.

Now that Assange is on his way to the USA, we may get to find out who Mugged Seth Rich,

wouldn't it be funny if THAT was the thing to put Mrs Bill Clinton away

🤣🤣😁😁💋🎪🎪👍👍👍👍👍X_X

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   

It has been proven beyond reasonable doubt that is was Russia.

If by 'it' you mean the DNC server, then no, it certainly hasn't been proven beyond a reasonable doubt, only beyond a TDS doubt.

And they are still at it.

You mean, like they, and China, and all of the other nations out there, have been at it since the internet came on line?

This is not new Silly, and it isn't even a big deal.

Unless, of course, you want to start claiming that all of the emails that Wikileaks released from the DNC server contained false information? No? The emails were legit?

So, what you are complaining about, is that their dirty laundry was exposed to the world?

Which means, you are against government transparency, and fully support your dirty rotten candidate Clinton.

Got it...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join