It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI-DOJ Never Obtained the Unredacted CrowdStrike Reports on the DNC Servers

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: pavil

Yes I trust them. I don't drink the trump koolaid.

Yes they steered you in the right direction with the pew dossier you pushed as true for two years

How did that work out for you?

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   

a reply to: rickymouse

That's just what you want to believe.
It has been proven beyond reasonable doubt that is was Russia.
And they are still at it.

Name ONE piece of proof please?

This OP's post is about what has been tauted as proof. It's a fraud.

Name one piece of actual evidence.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   

a reply to: Fools

I say wow every time some person says Russia did not do this. Or suggests that it was the DNC themselves which is just dumb. So let me know when you catch up to me.

Well, at least you are really good at following media narratives. Let me guess. The Iraq "WMDs" are still there... just haven't been found... or are at your house LOL!

We know you know you are full of it. You just get jollies from being antagonistic.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   

SOURCES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PROVIDE proven beyond reasonable doubt sources. No fake news is acceptable Provide links showing evidence it was a Russian Hack and not a leak until then your opinion is just that an opinion, one that is reasonably doubtable!!!!

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   
There remains absolutely ZERO evidence that the DNC was hacked.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

a reply to: pavil

Yes I trust them. I don't drink the trump koolaid.

Yes they steered you in the right direction with the pew dossier you pushed as true for two years

How did that work out for you?

Don't Silly people STILL believe the Steele dossier is legit?

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

The now discredited Washington Post started that rumor.

www.washingtonpost.com... 8-8553-a3ce89036c78_story.html?utm_term=.c025bd5c2cf5

MSM outlets and Democrats believe everything the Washington Post says, which is now proven to be wrong most of the time with their Spygate "exclusives".

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The now discredited Washington Post started that rumor.

www.washingtonpost.com... 8-8553-a3ce89036c78_story.html?utm_term=.c025bd5c2cf5

MSM outlets and Democrats believe everything the Washington Post says, which is now proven to be wrong most of the time with their Spygate "exclusives".

I actually think we can now move beyond saying there is no evidence that the DNC was hacked.
Because it's been 3 years and no evidence has been provided, It's safe to assume that the DNC was not hacked.

The focus now should be on who leaked the information.

Craig Murray already knows , as he picked up the package of emails from the DNC leaker.
Perhaps they should start with him.

Craig Murray, the former UK ambassador to Uzbekistan, who is a close associate of WikiLeaks editor Julian Assange, has dismissed the CIA's claims that Russia interfered in last month’s presidential election as "bulls***". On Friday the Washington Post reported on a secret assessment by the CIA, which concluded that Russian intelligence hacked the Democratic National Committee's servers and that of Hillary Clinton's campaign chairman John Podesta, specifically to help Trump win the presidency. Mr Murray said: "I know who leaked them. I’ve met the person who leaked them, and they are certainly not Russian and it’s an insider. It’s a leak, not a hack; the two are different things.

Amazingly the FBI have never bothered to even get in contact with Mr Murray.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Lumenari

And you are naive for believing that one man can or is reversing centuries of control and manipulation. Trump would not be president if he wasn't chosen to be president by those who control the system. You are in denial if you think otherwise. Hope springs eternal though so who can blame you for your naivety?

You're copping out.

Under Trump my business is soaring... under Obama it almost tanked.

These are concrete results to me.

Why do they put on the carbon fiber bulletproof blinders to this fact?
Pre election I was resigned to folding up my biz and looking for a job - ANY job. At least a half dozen of my clients and colleagues in my industry were ready to do the same.
Now, here it is Father's Day and my kids are patiently waiting for me to get home because the work is piled so high I'm doing 13 hour days 7 days a week. Life definitely doesn't suck under Trump.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I'm trying to think like you do

Well you're not equipped. You should stop before you hurt yourself. I imagine it does hurt. A lot.

Read the Mueller report. www.documentcloud.org.../

If you dare.

"This means the FBI and DOJ, and all of the downstream claims by the intelligence apparatus; including the December 2016 Joint Analysis Report and January 2017 Intelligence Community Assessment, all the way to the Weissmann/Mueller report and the continued claims therein; were based on the official intelligence agencies of the U.S. government and the U.S. Department of Justice taking the word of a hired contractor for the Democrat party….. despite their inability to examine the server and/or actually see an unredacted technical forensic report from the investigating contractor."

The entire apparatus of the U.S. government just took their word for it…

…and used the claim therein as an official position….

…which led to a subsequent government claim, in court, of absolute certainty that Russia hacked the DNC.

Think about that for a few minutes.

I have... some folks need to go to jail for what it implies.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   

THIS is an absolute statement of FACT.

"sillyolme" or anyone else, that claims otherwise, needs to post ONE SINGLE EVIDENTIARY EXAMPLE to the contrary, to even have a position worth looking at.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

@underpass61...

What kind of business are you in?

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: dasman888

I do a specialized type of precision machining. I work primarily for the local aerospace sub contractors who do work for Boeing, Raytheon, SpaceX, Lockheed etc. I'm sort of a sub-sub contractor. Work has been slowing down or moving out of state steadily for years. Now it's back and most everyone who's still in business has all they can handle.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Well, it’s a shame there is no evidence of it being Russia, at all

And a mountain for the opposite

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

Yeah and the intelligence from five eyes and the rest of our intelligence community.

It was Russia.

Give up this dumb argument.

You sure LOVE lies don't you?... As long as those lies help your left-wing idols that is...

Russia my butt... Crowdstrike LIED, they even lied a second time claiming the same Russians who hacked the DNC also hacked Ukraine's artillery units and decimated them. Despite the fact that the intelligence source Crowdcstrike used to make this claim stated it wasn't true. The authorities from Ukraine also stated that this "hack" NEVER HAPPENED.

Crowdstrike used IISS reports, but made up the whole hack. IISS themselves stated Crowdstrike used their data, but made up the whole hack.

But the International Institute for Strategic Studies (IISS) told VOA that CrowdStrike erroneously used IISS data as proof of the intrusion. IISS disavowed any connection to the CrowdStrike report. Ukraines Ministry of Defense also has claimed combat losses and hacking never happened.
The CrowdStrike report uses our data, but the inferences and analysis drawn from that data belong solely to the reports authors,” the IISS said. “The inference they make that reductions in Ukrainian D-30 artillery holdings between 2013 and 2016 were primarily the result of combat losses is not a conclusion that we have ever suggested ourselves, nor one we believe to be accurate.

One of the IISS researchers who produced the data said that while the think tank had dramatically lowered its estimates of Ukrainian artillery assets and howitzers in 2013, it did so as part of a “reassessment” and reallocation of units to airborne forces.

“No, we have never attributed this reduction to combat losses,” the IISS researcher said, explaining that most of the reallocation occurred prior to the two-year period that CrowdStrike cites in its report.

The vast majority of the reduction actually occurs … before Crimea/Donbass,” he added, referring to the 2014 Russian invasion of Ukraine.

www.voanews.com...

CrowdStrike Revises Russian Hack Into Ukrainian Artillery

Even when IISS and Ukraine's authorities stated this was all made up by Crowdstrike they just revised their report in part and kept claiming a hack did occur, when it didn't...

But your idol Shillary lost so bad that they wanted to claim "Trump won because of the Russians" despite all the dirty tactics we know the DNC/democrats used to try to make Shillary win...

edit on 17-6-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

BTW, good find xuenchen S&F.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 04:46 AM
link   

And evidence that HRC was doing something that will look like pay per view of her Top Secret information on her private server when some sunshine is allowed.

After all that cloth wiping won't get rid of data but a cheater would git rid of it. 100% sure the Hildog is a big time cheater.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Wow....I do not think I have ever found myself nodding my head reading someone break someone else's brain down about a subject so well

My ego took a blow just reading that. Excellent commentary

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Or suggests that it was the DNC themselves which is just dumb.

So, you think it is 'dumb' to even consider the possibility that maybe, just maybe, an enthusiastic Bernie supporter - who just happens to have access to the DNC servers - might be royally pissed when they found out how royally Bernie was screwed by Hillary+DNC collusion, and might want some revenge?

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
If they didn't want their shady deals being scrutinized then there wouldn't be any "official" documentation to begin with.

Which ignores the fact that 'they' were extremely over confident, and never in a million years imagined that their queen would really and actually lose the election to Trump. They didn't cover their tracks because they didn't think there would be a need to.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join