It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI-DOJ Never Obtained the Unredacted CrowdStrike Reports on the DNC Servers

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Isn't one of the co-founders of Crowdstrike Russian?

Yes, and he's highly "suspicious"

Dmitri Alperovitch

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: queenofswords
Isn't one of the co-founders of Crowdstrike Russian?

Yes, and he's highly "suspicious"

Dmitri Alperovitch

No...it's okay...He's Ukrainian.

Also, he's a $10M donor to the Clintons.

The firm’s CTO and co-founder, Dmitri Alperovitch, is a senior fellow at the Atlantic Council, a think tank with openly anti-Russian sentiments that is funded by Ukrainian billionaire Victor Pinchuk, who also happened to donate at least $10 million to the Clinton Foundation.

In 2013, the Atlantic Council awarded Hillary Clinton it’s Distinguished International Leadership Award.

clintonfoundationtimeline.com...

Oh, and Crowdstrike's founder is also buddies with Victor Pinchuk...so no worries.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This is my last election after this one I will have more flexibility.

I will relay that information to Putin.

I wonder who said that ? Sound like Russian collusion.

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

It was Russia.

Give up this dumb argument.

Saying words without any iota of proof makes for a piss poor argument.

Cough up the evidence to prove your assertion - and don't link to any spastic websites that have zero cred....

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

CNN told her. That's all the proof she needs.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   
So I guess we just forget that the FBI got a copy of the server and had all the same information Crowdstrike had... so an underacted third party report wasnt needed?

Or is this just another blowing smoke thread based on the image in the OP?

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Lumenari

I'm trying to think like you do

Well you're not equipped. You should stop before you hurt yourself. I imagine it does hurt. A lot.

Read the Mueller report. www.documentcloud.org.../

If you dare.

I already have sweetheart.

Perhaps you should attempt to do the same... at least volume one where Mueller empathically stated that there was no evidence of collusion between the Russians and Trump.

As for the rest of the Russian problem, you are correct... Obama allowed Russia to ATTEMPT to influence our election.

I wonder for who?

I'm going to go with the person we won't name that got tens of millions of dollars from Russia deposited into the Clinton Foundation.

I think the actual problem is that rational thought and you have never been in the same room at the same time, much less chatted together to work something out.

I guess you are correct though... I am most certainly not equipped to just blindly accept what I've been told to believe.

I question things.

Especially things that just sound... silly.

edit on 15-6-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
So I guess we just forget that the FBI got a copy of the server and had all the same information Crowdstrike had... so an underacted third party report wasnt needed?

Also "Edited" for classified content 💥🤣💥

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Pyle

Also "Edited" for classified content 💥🤣💥

I guess the left just forgets that part too.

CNN reporting, mayhap?

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
It's amusing how you guys are so gullible. If none of this was supposed to come out then it wouldn't have. The Democratic party is as corrupt as they come but to think the "establishment" would be this careless about covering their trail is naive. It makes you wonder how the establishment has been in control for so long if they were always so careless.

If they didn't want their shady deals being scrutinized then there wouldn't be any "official" documentation to begin with. But then again it triggers certain people into a mouth-foaming frenzy so it serves the narrative quite well.
edit on 6/15/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Must be "Snitzophrenia"

old article coming into 💥The.Sun.Shine💥

Psychologists warn 'Trump Anxiety Disorder' is soaring

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Would anyone believe that Italy hacked our elections and tampered with it enough to get Trump elected. I say this because Russia has an economy the size of Italy. The only way that is believable is if they hacked the polling machines which, NEVER HAPPENED.

Russia had no influence on anything. As for the hacked emails that would be China. They have the coin, means and motivation to do it. They also DID do it because Strozk was told that is what happened. They were getting all her emails. ALL of them. It was China not Russia. They hacked her. Why would Russia mess with her. She would have been great for them. Not so much for China. China never contributed to her sham foundation.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
It's amusing how you guys are so gullible. If none of this was supposed to come out then it wouldn't have. The Democratic party is as corrupt as they come but to think the "establishment" would be this careless about covering their trail is naive. It makes you wonder how the establishment has been in control for so long if they were always so careless.

If they didn't want their shady deals being scrutinized then there wouldn't be any "official" documentation to begin with. But then again it triggers certain people into a mouth-foaming frenzy so it serves the narrative quite well.

And yet you, who are above the fray because your opinion is that we will never see the powers that be that lead this grand conspiracy of yours, HAVE to keep commenting in political threads.

You have no side, no dog in the race, everything is corrupt and there will never be an answer to anything.

But you have to keep posting that you are above it all and everyone else is just... silly.

An honest question... would America be different right now under Hillary?

Or does that not really matter to you because at the end of the day, we are all victims but at least you know you are?

It's a bizarre mindset you have... that elections do not have consequences.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

And you are naive for believing that one man can or is reversing centuries of control and manipulation. Trump would not be president if he wasn't chosen to be president by those who control the system. You are in denial if you think otherwise. Hope springs eternal though so who can blame you for your naivety?

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   

And you are naive for believing that one man can or is reversing centuries of control and manipulation. Trump would not be president if he wasn't chosen to be president by those who control the system. You are in denial if you think otherwise. Hope springs eternal though so who can blame you for your naivety?

You're copping out.

Under Trump my business is soaring... under Obama it almost tanked.

These are concrete results to me.

You are a fence-sitter because you want to enter into the political debate but are smart enough to understand that you can't actually debate your ideology.

Because it doesn't work.

So you hide behind the idea that nothing can ever be changed and everyone that thinks so is stupid.

You're not engaging in the debate... instead you want to be above the debate but still be right about the debate.

You call me naive.. coming from you I'm fine with that.

Because I once felt exactly like you did about American politics.

The only difference is, I grew up and accepted the responsibilities for my ideology and can talk about it.

You can't.

What does that make you then?

edit on 15-6-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I need to Believe !!!

Help Me Believe !!!

The Best of the X files

edit on Jun-15-2019 by xuenchen because: 💥😧💥

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   

I think it's a T&C violation to burn users that badly 😘

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   

More anecdotal accounts? I'm always told anecdotal accounts don't matter when I bring up my own. But I guess since YOU are doing good that means everyone must be. Nice logic there. I could find plenty of business who were doing great under Obama, does that mean Obama is as great as Trump supposedly is? See where your logic is actually illogical? Probably not.

And I'm a fence-sitter because I know that picking a side is naive at best and stupid at worst. Are you really so naive to think you're fighting the establishment by buying into the partisan rhetoric? You're not as smart as i thought, apparently.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Cutie-pie attorney Natalia Veselnitskaya ( en.wikipedia.org... ) colluded with our FBI to entrap Donald Trump, Jr.. This is why Special Counsel Bob Mueller never attempted to interview her. Mueller never interviewed anyone who took part SPYGATE. His job was to protect them.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 03:26 AM
link   

This^^

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join