It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump didn't win because of Russia he won because Clinton was a horrible candidate

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   
To put it simply.... Trump incredibly bad...

Clinton Incredibly Worse!!!
Rigged her own elections to become the Democrat Candidate and lost the Big Show because of it, it's called Karma.

Now if another candidate would have been in her place I doubt Trump would be in office today. Turn out would have been better as a better candidate would have engaged more of the electorate.

It's a no brainer. The 2nd place candidate won because the 3 rd place candidate shot the first place candidate in the back.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

I thought we had all come to this conclusion between 2 and 3 years ago.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Hillary Clinton's campaign actually hires and pays a foreign entity for dirt on a candidate. No, that's fine.

Someone from a foreign entity calls and offers dirt on a candidate to Trump's campaign. Two years of unlimited scope investigations from a special council and calls for impeachment.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

the Democratic party now has so many candidates and in party fighting. trump 2020 is almost a lock. trump is no different than you or me if we won the election...we might know a little stuff and we all got our gifts but the political system is set up where you get groomed to be able to play.....well trump don't know the sneaky weird non typeable stuff it take to be in the capital hill gang but like me or you we would try to hire 1 by 1 the best cap hill peeps said knew their stuff....he's made mistakes and some of it I think they lied or set him up....Mrs.Cliton lost because of all the illegal activity she's been involved in.lots lots of.people die around her before they get.to.court or shoot them selves twice or or or..... the Clintons as.a.couple and Obama's as a couple were an embarrassed part of history we won't.be let to.forget....we almost lost this country....trump see' s the America 5 generations of my family or.friends that fought for the America.that every one turns to to get.help.....ask for protection ....stop tyrranical leaders...... gods America...the Clinton and Obama's combined presidential efforts were the worst 12.yrs of my life.epically the 2012 2016 years....if people would put the effort into helping others they put into impeding president trumps work ....well we would be a countries like it used to be...the big brother, protector or the weak, stopper of Iran. so much more....loved TRUMP2020 N HOPE WE ARE ON THE SAME PAGE....

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
a reply to: chr0naut

Because the USA is and should be run as a buisness,with fiscal reponsibility,one candidate had years of experiance,the other never worked in here life and was banned from practicing law in her own state,plus other criminal involvement,and actually they put in a shill,Bernie Sanders,then switched and the dim witted Democrats acted as though nothing happened,they lost because they cheated

But the government would be a very big business. Historically, few big businesses have fiscal responsibility that extends beyond their board/stockholders. They funnel as much money as they can to a minority, from a majority. I see governance as having higher responsibility than business, and it has to equally serve all citizens, not just the wealthiest.

If government were to run like a business, then things like national defense, arts funding, humanitarian aid, jurisprudence and healthcare (which has nothing to do with insurance, even though that seems to be the American definition of healthcare) are wasteful liabilities.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic
It's funny and sad when you see the Democrats and the media try to say that Trump won the election because of Russia. These people were mentally scarred by Trump's victory because they just new Clinton was going to win. The polls and the exit polls all said she would win in a landslide.

If you watch election night coverage, their faces go from glee to sadness as they realize the tables are turning. I think they were so mentally scarred by Trumps win that they now have Trump Derangement Syndrome.

In fact, I saw this coming.

[....]

as a libertarian voter I agree with half of your statement as I tend to vote dem but voted my party.but I also feel Russia at least attempted to help him and I also feel he would have welcomed it with open arms.for.someone innocent he did aton of meddling with a official investigation that any other citizen would have been thrown in jail for interfering.
edit on Thu Jun 20 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   
He is the lesser of two evils.

Thing is Trump is really the only President whose done a lot of cameos of himself an has a large business. Also mainstream liberals and everybody were worried about having a war with N.K over twitter.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

Is Biden a worse candidate than Hillary was, in your opinion?

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join