It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trying to resolve 9/11

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
a reply to: neutronflux

With the last of the fires in the clean taking up to 3 months to finally get under control, it is one indications that thermite was used. Finding thermite chips in the dust it is also a strong indication thermite was used. There are other indicators like the pyroclastic cloud and the effects this had going down the streets, instantly oxidizing cars that came in contact with this intense energy source. Then there is also the charred remains of the people caught in the pyroclastic cloud, frozen in time, it hit some of them real quick.

You come across as some one obviously up to speed on a lot of the controversy around 9/11. How do you comprehend the twin tower buildings coming down?

Thermite supports its own reaction by supplying an oxidizer. It wouldn’t burn for three months. It would burn soon as it was ignited.

Please show evidence the fires at the WTC burned over 3000 degrees Fahrenheit for three months.

They did not find thermite chips in any study. It’s a con. The studies never completed the discovery process. They assumed there was Al2 in the samples because aluminum oxide was present. It was never proven Al2 was present in the samples to support a thermite reaction. The samples were never released to an independent evaluation. Others that tried to verify the presence of thermite could not.

The truth movement itself said the fires at the WTC were never hotter than what? 1200 degrees Fahrenheit. Thermite burns at 3000 Fahrenheit.

There is no indication the steel at the WTC was exposed to the temperatures at which thermite burns.

I can post video of WTC columns bowing leading to buckling.

Post video of a WTC column being visibly being cut.

I can post pictures of vertical columns of the towers still standing after the 12 second collapse of the floor systems. The twin towers did not collapse through the path of greatest resistance.

edit on 19-6-2019 by neutronflux because: Add and fixed

edit on 19-6-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Then there is also the charred remains of the people caught in the pyroclastic cloud, frozen in time, it hit some of them real quick.

That's total made up BS.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: samkent

I wish it was, got some photos if your interested. Warning, they do contain dead people.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

If you think that a thermite fueled fire lasted for three months, then please produce the video of the massive number of dump trucks that would have been needed every day of that three months to dump thermite into the pile to keep the fire burning.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

It would not be the first time that burned bodies from 9/11 have been posted on ATS. Please, post away.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

Last time I posted a photo of a dead person there where some complaints. I have already sent a private message to you with a link where you can find the photo. If anyone else is interested let me know and I can pass on the link.

One photo I am more freely able to share that shows an interesting dynamic of the pyroclastic cloud

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

If you think that a thermite fueled fire lasted for three months, then please produce the video of the massive number of dump trucks that would have been needed every day of that three months to dump thermite into the pile to keep the fire burning.

You really do take things just too far some times. Where would you even get the idea that they dumped even more termite trying to clean it up? Do you take anything seriously?

There was truck loads and heaps of other water pumped in to try and put out the fires in the basement, took them three months to do it.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Nice try. Didn’t the cloud engulfe prople that survived?

debunked-9-11-wtc-ae911s-pyroclastic-flow-collapse-dust-clouds.t1823/

www.metabunk.org...

The incredible and impossible magnitude of this calculate temperature is perhaps easy to miss at first. A rise from 300 to 1020? But that's in Kelvin. It's actually a rise from 27°C/80°F to 747°C/1,376°F.

This claim can be debunked quite simply by the observation that no such temperatures were observed in the cloud of dust. We've all see videos and photos of the cloud moving down the street, engulfing people and cars, and we've seen the people afterwards covered in dust. 1,300°F is very hot, hot enough to melt aluminum. Any human caught in a cloud of such superheated gas would instantly suffer third degree burns and die. But they didn't.

So, why is there still paint on the back of the car and plastic that held its shape on top if it was engulfed in a 1300 F pyroclastic cloud?

The front end of the car caught on fire from burning debris.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Look up how charcoal was once made.

You had a large collapse of a building on fire. The collapse trapped items on fire that resulted in smoldering. The smoldering material caught fire while digging from being exposed to fresh air. It’s a common occurrence for large fires.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

No, its not taking things too far. You commented that because the fire burned for three months, it was evidence of thermite. Which shows a lack of knowledge about thermite. Thermite, burns, and then is done. For the fire to continue for three months because of thermite, there would have to be the continuous addition of thermite to the fire. And to sustain said fires, it would require dump truck load upon dump truck load.

Again, it is a basic lack of honest research into the subject.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

a reply to: stonerwilliam

Considering the psychology of these terrorists, of course they are going to grab what loot they can. One truck full of gold was found in the ashes of the clean up with reports of many trucks full of gold making it out. A Billion dollar booty in the basement does sound reasonable.

Not everyone got a hair cut that day. The bad guys done quite well. Many investigations into big money insider trading got destroyed. A meeting of whistle blowers at one of the top floors that morning also put a quick end to most of their concerns. The manager of that meeting teleconferenced from home. One of the whistle blowers, Richard Andrew Grove did get stuck in traffic that morning and has since got his story out.

I did have a interesting conversation with a bank worker who was based in the twin towers luckly they got a call the night before telling then not to come in on the morning of 9-11 , maybe because of voting in the area and with the power cuts that happened that morning it could almost be a film script from Die Hard

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Soooooo

Wow, there was paint chips with iron oxide and aluminum oxide in the dust from a large building collapse.

Burning debris from falling buildings caught items on fire.

And a large building collapse trapped burning material that resulted in smoldering like how charcoal was made, and flashed into a fire when exposed to fresh air.

Man, serious smoking guns there buddy....
edit on 19-6-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Last time I posted a photo of a dead person there where some complaints. I have already sent a private message to you with a link where you can find the photo. If anyone else is interested let me know and I can pass on the link.

One photo I am more freely able to share that shows an interesting dynamic of the pyroclastic cloud

If the car was hit with a pyroclastic dust cloud, wouldn’t there be actual dust on the car?
edit on 19-6-2019 by neutronflux because: Removed a a

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Thank you for sharing the photo that best illustrates what I consider a design flaw in the Towers.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   

The absence of floors is very interesting , It has left a few people involved in construction scratching their heads

Nothing like planning ahead

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

If there are construction professionals scratching their heads, then that would be based out of not understanding the design of the Towers or that the floors were 4-6 inches thick and would be hard to distinguish in a photo taken from a couple miles away.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Maybe the foremen gave the drywall and all the other machinery you associate with a building site the day off as it was not very photogenic

you have never worked on a building site

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

There was truck loads and heaps of other water pumped in to try and put out the fires in the basement, took them three months to do it.

Look up Centralia PA - underground fire in old coal seam been burning since 1962!

As long as there is fuel and Oxygen will continue to burn

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   

NO FLOORS ??????

Have o get eyes checked as I can see the floors

Also those dark areas are mechanical floors containing elevator and HVAC machinery

As for interior - what shows is basic shell put up and waiting on interior work to be done

Or is that concept too difficult for you to process

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join