It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trying to resolve 9/11

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Which sites are the ones where the jets buried a good portion of themselves again?

What was found eight miles away? Rather random and ambiguous statement with no context?

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: mrthumpy

Any guesses for how large the debris field was for Malaysia Airlines Flight 17? about 10 miles.

It was an intercontinental flight, cruising altitude a bit higher. The only way to get parts of the plane land so far from each other is for the displacement to take place at flying altitude.
edit on 18-6-2019 by kwakakev because: spelling

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

Any guesses for how large the debris field was for Malaysia Airlines Flight 17? about 10 miles.

It was an intercontinental flight, cruising altitude a bit higher. The only way to get parts of the plane land so far from each other is for the displacement to take place at flying altitude.

Still just making it up huh? Oh well, never mind

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
See if it was me making the claim it wouild something like this:

"This does not happen when a fully intact airplane hits the ground, look all these other planes hit the ground in the same way that Flight 93 is supposed to have and it didn't happen then." Followed by a list of examples detailing how they crashed.

With you it's just " This does not happen when a fully intact airplane hits the ground."

Do you really not see the difference?

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Not sure of the jets, know some bunker buster bomb can go bury themselves real good.

There are eyewitness reports on some of the truther sites of wreckage found up to 8 miles away. Other reports mention 2 to 3 miles away, that is what I remember hearing from the tv reports on the scene that day. I can understand if some of the locals want to keep their heroes.

There is some contention on just how far the other engine was away from the main crash site. Looking at around 1/2 mile or more.

As for what was found 8 miles away, sounds like smaller parts of the plane. I don't know which part of the plane they came from. I could make some up like where it was hit.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Citing sources helps give credibility and sets context...

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Debunking Myths About United Flight 93

www.popularmechanics.com...

FACT: Wallace Miller, Somerset County coroner, tells PM no body parts were found in Indian Lake. Human remains were confined to a 70-acre area directly surrounding the crash site. Paper and tiny scraps of sheetmetal, however, did land in the lake. "Very light debris will fly into the air, because of the concussion," says former National Transportation Safety Board investigator Matthew McCormick. Indian Lake is less than 1.5 miles southeast of the impact crater—not 6 miles—easily within range of debris blasted skyward by the heat of the explosion from the crash. And the wind that day was northwesterly, at 9 to 12 mph, which means it was blowing from the northwest—toward Indian Lake.

The truth movement killed its credibility long ago....

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I like to try and keep things simple and too the point. I have drudged through the sewers around this topic for long enough. I do not hold every detailed thread of the 9/11 tapestry, but seen enough to confidently call out Mr Richard Bruce Cheney as a prime suspect of 9/11.

I get your point, to make such allegations does require a solid, air tight case. To put together such a case is a lot of work and will need to inform a lot of people. It will also require a big commitment and big resources from those concerned.

With this thread my aim is to help those going through the 9/11 head bangers, already been there. And in some ways still stuck there too. I am open to wanting a clearer picture on it all, not sure about the practicability of it all.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

I like to try and keep things simple and too the point. I have drudged through the sewers around this topic for long enough. I do not hold every detailed thread of the 9/11 tapestry, but seen enough to confidently call out Mr Richard Bruce Cheney as a prime suspect of 9/11.

I get your point, to make such allegations does require a solid, air tight case. To put together such a case is a lot of work and will need to inform a lot of people. It will also require a big commitment and big resources from those concerned.

With this thread my aim is to help those going through the 9/11 head bangers, already been there. And in some ways still stuck there too. I am open to wanting a clearer picture on it all, not sure about the practicability of it all.

You don't get my point at all

Understandable though, you go on hunches and feelings whereas I go with facts and evidence

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Ok, how is United Airlines Flight 585 as a similar comparison for flight 93? Link

On March 3, 1991, 737-200 Flight 585 was on final approach to Colorado Springs Municipal Airport from Stapleton when it spun out of control, banking right, then rolled upside down before entering a downward spiral to the right. The aircraft disintegrated when it hit the ground All 20 passengers and 5 crew were killed.[6]

This one seams to have a similar approach trajectory, starts diving and banking. Then the plane collapse in on it's self on impact. With 93 they had to dig down 25 feet, how long was the plane 200 - 300 feet. Ouch.

This still does not account for the reports of other parts further away. With the other engine about half a mile a way sounds like the plane did try to keep it together, but as it picked up speed with the dive and the other damage the plane was breaking apart on its way down. At least lost one of its wings before it hit.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I am not sure if Flight 93 done the spiral thing at the end. The centrifugal force would of helped it screw into the ground if it did. I think it banked left and not right as well, not exactly sure on that one.

Lauda Air Flight 004, when it crashed in jungle terrain it's debris field was about 1km squared. This is the kind of thing I expect when an intact plane hits the ground. Not like the 10km debris field we get when a plane is shot out of the sky like with Malaysia Airlines MH17.

Are we getting closer?

edit on 18-6-2019 by kwakakev because: spelling

edit on 18-6-2019 by kwakakev because: Had wrong flight, fixed MH17

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   

There are eyewitness reports on some of the truther sites of wreckage found up to 8 miles away. Other reports mention 2 to 3 miles away, that is what I remember hearing from the tv reports on the scene that day. I can understand if some of the locals want to keep their heroes.

Some scraps of foil and paper were found 1 mile away , in same direction wind was Bowing , on a DIRECT line from the crash scene

Some "truthers" used a mapping program to calculate the ROAD DRIVING distance from the scene

Thus is the state of truther "RESEARCH" ………..

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Again, incorrect information. The crash site, shows that Flight 93 hit the ground intact. The only wreckage that ended any appreciable distance, was lightweight items that the wind could blow. But, lets discuss air to air weapons. The cannon on an F-16, could fire its entire load into an airliner and not cause enough damage to cause it to crash. A heat seeking missile, would have exploded one of the engines all over hell's half acre. The location and size of the engine components found at the crash site, rule out a heat seeking missile. Which leaves a radar guided missile...which would have scattered large pieces of the fuselage again, over hell's half acre...which, did not happen. So, again, honest research using something other than conspiracy sites helps.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

And please, provide the name of the pilot. I was a member of the Air National Guard F-16 community for years..so please, tell me the name of the Air National Guard pilot you think shot down Flight 93.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Yeah, he gave the order to the DCANG to shoot down any airliner approaching the DC area. Flight 93, never made it to the DC area. And, I served with the DCANG in Afghanistan and met the pilots that were in the air that day, so again, you know not what you are talking about.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   

On impact the forward 1/3 of the fuselage of United 93 broke off and was propelled into the nearby woods

It was here that the largest pieces of debris were located

sites.google.com...

sites.google.com...

Much of the smaller debris wound up caught in the trees

In the late fall of 2001, as Shaler and his colleagues were engaged in the slow work of conducting DNA tests on the thousands of fragments from Ground Zero, pathologists at the Pennsylvania and Pentagon sites were moving much more quickly. Many of the remains were burned and badly damaged, but identifiable. In Pennsylvania, Somerset County coroner Wallace E. Miller and his team scoured the "halo"—the field and woods surrounding the crater left when United Airlines Flight 93 plunged into the ground. The debris was everywhere. Trees were draped with scraps of luggage, clothing, bits of the fuselage and human remains. Walking through the crash site in the days after the attacks, Miller's eye caught a flash of light 20 feet up in the branches of a hemlock tree. "I only noticed it because the sun happened to hit it at just the right angle," he says. A tree climber brought it down. It was a single tooth with a silver filling. Eventually it was matched to one of the passengers.

About 250 workers will make another search today in the area where United Flight 93 crashed, believing high winds and heavy rains may have shaken additional evidence out of the trees.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

And the eight miles away, was a result of a dumbass reporter using google maps to find the distance from the crash site to the lake...which by road, was 8 miles, but overland, less than 2 miles. So, you think airline wreckage follows the road and hangs a left at the intersection?

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

With the fog of war still lingering around, I guess we each have to make our own decisions about things. I do see a strong incentive to let sleeping dogs lie on this one, we could all do with some more heroes.

With the scale of the deception around 9/11 much critical information is still locked up under national security. If you prefer to rely on sources like popular mechanics in the mean time, well we all have to do something. Considering to operational climate around 9/11 I prefer local sources to help gauge my understanding.

There are a few reports of it, I remember seeing parts of the crash site that day live on tv and hearing the reporters view on it.

The question about the pilots name is a good one, will have to look into it. Not sure how far I will get on this one but will let you know if I find something.

edit on 18-6-2019 by kwakakev because: grammer

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 01:49 AM
link   

The pilots for 9/11 truth website looks like a bare shell of what it use to be, all locked up. I guess they found out too much and COINT went in. So much is just fading away, dead links, removed content, things just left to rot away in the corner.

Why has so much content about this event been gradually scrubbed away, easier to forget and hide away? Is it good to help stop people of falling into our unfortunate circumstances and question government? What happens when they do start to see that underbelly? With an event like this people will be questioning it for generations, like we still question JFK today. And in time more will gradually leak out from the belly of the beast, like we are getting with JFK.

The ongoing conflicts with the 9/11 event will pass down through the generations. Without any state sanctioned authority to clean this mess up it is a cross that we are all just going to have to bear.

edit on 19-6-2019 by kwakakev because: spelling

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 02:55 AM
link   

But why would America want to do such a thing to it'self? Why would any family expose its dirty little secrets? Whats the advantage?

If America did not spend as much on its military as it does, its citizens would then have more money for better schools, roads, health care and other infrastructure that America's really care about rather than the next big title match in some sandpit on the other side of the world.

By lancing this 9/11 boil, it will provide the big shake up needed to get the economic balance more in favor of its citizens rather than its foreign policy.

Germany could not find the brakes for their war machine. Took a while for the rest of the world to wake up, but it was up for the challenge when it did.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join