It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trying to resolve 9/11

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Tell the Freemasons that secrets don't exist.

Do you have proof that Freemasons have secrets?
I didn't think so.

But they too would fall under the deathbed confession category.
And yet not a peep.
Remember the dentist videos on YT where people say exactly whats on their mind due to the pain killers used ?
And yet not a peep.

911 would have been far too complex. Using far too many people to keep secrets.
Yes in WW2 we had hundreds of people working on the bomb.
But they were locked behind a fence with their phone calls limited and monitored.
Not sitting in their local bars tossing back beers and a cell phone in their pocket.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

secrets don't exist.

When actions speak louder than words there is no where to hide in this reality. Keep running.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

secrets don't exist.

When actions speak louder than words there is no where to hide in this reality. Keep running.

Coming from a person that cannot provide any credible evidence of WTC controlled demolition. A person that cannot see the falsehoods of Richard Gauge. A person that thought there was a strong case for thermite when there is only a fraudulent study and paint chips. You should really look at yourself first before casting stones.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Well how is this for a stone.

Soros-Backed Group Demands Financial Blacklisting Of Conservatives

What's up Mr Soros, worried you are going to loose your head if 9/11 does get reinvestigated?

Maybe I am just making things up?

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent

911 would have been far too complex. Using far too many people to keep secrets.
Yes in WW2 we had hundreds of people working on the bomb.
But they were locked behind a fence with their phone calls limited and monitored.
Not sitting in their local bars tossing back beers and a cell phone in their pocket.

The Manhattan Project is actually an excellent example of how difficult it is to maintain secrecy over something 'big' IE lots of people involved. The Russians had at least one agent on the inside leaking details of the technology developments which is what allowed them to perfect their own nuclear program so quickly after 1945.

Old saying: the only way for 2 people can keep a secret is if one of them is dead and the chances of keeping secrecy falls exponentially as more people get involved.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Pilgrum

Why does anyone keep secrets? Embarrassment and/or advantage are the two main reasons.

I am not surprised the events after Sandy Hook went the way it did once a media blackout was put in place. I fully understand the parents rights to privacy during such a time. It was a national tragedy, many people affected, many wanting answers. What are people suppose to do when those with questions just get a move along, nothing to see here attitude? They make stuff up, work with what they do have and trying fill in the gaps.

Why throw a stone at George Soros? He does come across as one of the cultural icons of the Zionist movement. He was born in war and came out wealthy, a testament to the mans character. There is a very strong pack of these zionist in wall street, up to speed on the rules of war and happy to make some money along the way. They do seamed more concerned with the state of Israel rather than the state of America when you state looking at the details. It all fits the profile of the unknown subject outlined earlier in this thread.

I have not caught George with the smoking gun in his hand, maybe all he done was a 'sounds good to me' and let other sort it out.

If you are like me and over of the toxic box cutter theory. Got any better leads?

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 02:38 AM
link   
These are the people deep in the banks and government money, spend it on war. The whole separation of powers thing is a joke, congress corrupt, not to mention the economy. No public eyes there please.

America get its ass kicked that day and nothing really done about it.

They owned America that day. They still do.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 03:36 AM
link   
What does that have to do with there is zero evidence of WTC demolition, you are basing your faith on falsehoods, and Richard Gage / AE 9/11 Truth use falsehoods. Again, why are you not concerned with ALL who exploit 9/11 for personal gain.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Your babbling again......

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Ok, one thing we can do. The video by Robert David Steele, ex CIA, does outline that the President is aware and trying to do what he can. Trump did acknowledge it as a problem in his election lead up, but has had a lot on his plate just catching with the demands such a role has. In his next term and if the public support and pressure is there we may have a window to slay this wicked beast.

If sites like ATS cannot handle the truth then what chance has the public got?

Yeah its a mess, just try and keep it real and maybe we can find justice again before its all gone.

edit on 27-6-2019 by kwakakev because: spelling

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 03:56 AM
link   

If sites like ATS cannot handle the truth then what chance has the public got?

But you've proven yourself to be a liar who just DOES NOT CARE. You're not interested in the truth

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Perhaps the term 'Globalist' is a better description of the threat in the current situation. War is a very fluid and dynamic thing. One thing we call all learn from 9/11 is that a lot can happen in one day. Maybe Trump gets there soon, I am liking his 'Your Fired' thing going on. Maybe he does not, maybe something else happens instead.

Just a heads up on the situation.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Perhaps the term 'Globalist' is a better description of the threat in the current situation. War is a very fluid and dynamic thing. One thing we call all learn from 9/11 is that a lot can happen in one day. Maybe Trump gets there soon, I am liking his 'Your Fired' thing going on. Maybe he does not, maybe something else happens instead.

Just a heads up on the situation.

One thing we can all learn from 9/11 is that conspiracy theorists will quitre happily lie to maintain their beliefs and they don't care who knows it

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   
A Russian General Leonid Ivashov has this stone to throw

The organizers of [the nine eleven] attacks were the political and business circles interested in destabilizing the world order” because they “were not satisfied with the rhythm of the globalization process or its direction.

The only way to stop this impending nuclear conflagration is to dethrone the Straussian neocons—and soon.

Link

Better watch out, could be raining stones soon.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

What does any of your babbling have to do with there is no evidence of WTC controlled demolitions? That you will believe any falsehood that plays into your dogma?

Sorry, the 9/11 truth movement killed its credibility by being full of charlatans and falsehoods.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   
David Icke has buckets of stones. Here is one of them

In some ways I do have to agree with him. Forked tongue, cold blood, kinda fits.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   

What does any of your babbling have to do with...

Nothing.

9/11 was an act of war. An ongoing act of war that has affected the world. Sort it out America before the world sorts it out for you.

Watch out, could be more stones on the way.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   

What does any of your babbling have to do with...

Nothing.

9/11 was an act of war. An ongoing act of war that has affected the world. Sort it out America before the world sorts it out for you.

Watch out, could be more stones on the way.

It’s called life. And it has happened since the dawn of man. Any more revolutions. People will even exploit something like 9/11 to push false conspiracy theories for personal gain. The only person you can control is yourself.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   

That it has. I did not start this whirlpool. Just calling it as I see it.

Keep Calm and Carry On

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join