It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trying to resolve 9/11

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
a reply to: neutronflux

I cannot find this happening in any previous collapse due to fire.

I bet you cannot find any buidings of similar construction that suffered similar damage either but you wont let that stop you reaching the conclusions you've already decided on

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Have you ever asked yourself just what it would mean if some parts of the government where responsible for 9/11?

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: mrthumpy

I bet you cannot find any buidings of similar construction that suffered similar damage either but you wont let that stop you reaching the conclusions you've already decided on

No. It won't. Finding a better explanation for events that day will.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Finding a better explanation for events that day will.

One that fits your world view of course. Anything else will be dismissed

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   

If it does not fit within my world view how am I to even comprehend it for consideration? I guess you are right that such information will be dismissed.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Have you ever asked yourself just what it would mean if some parts of the government where responsible for 9/11?

Have you ever thought elementals of the truth movement exploit 9/11 for a bit of self promotion? And why you buy into the truth movement blindly?

You mean like covering their own bottoms for the incompetence concerning 9/11. Or glossing over how the mob may have effected building the WTC. Yes. Do I have Innuendo, yes. Do I have evidence, no.

edit on 24-6-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Remember, this is not about “the official narrative”. This is about you falling for truth movement pseudoscience and your false understanding of specific items.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Have you ever though elementals of the truth movement exploit 9/11 for a bit of self promotion? And why you buy into the truth movement blindly?

I have tried to keep a low profile and just understand the situation. Lot of people are not ready for it. Some are and more people are waking up to it as the dust continues to settle. I am not blind to the truth movement, it just makes more sense. I tried holding onto the official story as long as I could, but a point eventually comes where you cannot ignore the facts anymore.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   

If it does not fit within my world view how am I to even comprehend it for consideration? I guess you are right that such information will be dismissed.

Exactly. So you'll just go with whatever you invent

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Have you ever though elementals of the truth movement exploit 9/11 for a bit of self promotion? And why you buy into the truth movement blindly?

I have tried to keep a low profile and just understand the situation. Lot of people are not ready for it. Some are and more people are waking up to it as the dust continues to settle. I am not blind to the truth movement, it just makes more sense. I tried holding onto the official story as long as I could, but a point eventually comes where you cannot ignore the facts anymore.

And yet you base your beliefs concerning 9/11 on junk science and truth movement falsehoods.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Would not be here without it

In trying to piece 9/11 back together there is a lot of doubt and uncertainty around. Just where do you start with a mess like this? The physical evidence is a great start, the buildings, planes and other things that don't lie. A lot of this evidence has been well reported in the media and around the world from the events that day, its reputation is solid.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: mrthumpy

You know getting to the truth is a choose your own adventure, not a path of following the evidence and facts....

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

originally posted by: mrthumpy

You know getting to the truth is a choose your own adventure, not a path of following the evidence and facts....

Yep, just make it up as you go. It's the conspiracy theorist way

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   

And yet you base your beliefs concerning 9/11 on junk science and truth movement falsehoods.

The allegation of junk science and falsehoods is one I return to you. We have both laid out our cases for what we believe and why. We cannot both be right, maybe one of us is.

I am glad to see that you at least tried considering what an inside job for 9/11 might entail. Yes there is many things we cannot prove with this and it does raise a heap more questions. After coming to terms with the case for controlled demolition, it is the next big thing to consider.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   

The allegation of junk science and falsehoods is one I return to you.

Well this is an outright lie

"With the last of the fires in the clean taking up to 3 months to finally get under control, it is one indications that thermite was used."

and you clearly don't care

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Yes, at some point the rational person with an open mind comes to the conclusion that the official myth simply cannot stand. Too many facts and too much evidence destroy the myth.

Once again, and in a really big way, the government and media lied to us.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ucanthandlethetruth

The first and cardinal rule of any criminal investigation has been totally ignored in an attack on the headquarters of three of the world’s largest investment banks. That rule is “Follow the money.” The 9/11 Commission Report does not even acknowledge the occurrence of any of this crime.

Source, Page 116

I am down for those pesky leprechauns as more of a reasonable suspect than the box cutters presented. Still going through the document. Got some interesting things in it.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   

you clearly don't care

I played your little game with the plane thing, done some thinking for you. I care about people learn to think for themselves. If America cannot sort out how the building fell amongst themselves then how can they possibility sort out the global affairs they claim to be so passionate about? Is the world just to accept an 'I say so'?

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

Yes, at some point the rational person with an open mind comes to the conclusion that the official myth simply cannot stand. Too many facts and too much evidence destroy the myth.

Once again, and in a really big way, the government and media lied to us.

Says the individual that bases their belief on nukes at the WTC entirely on pseudoscience and falsehoods. The truth movement media also lies.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   

you clearly don't care

Is the world just to accept an 'I say so'?

That's what you're expecting. Just make up blatant lies and expect people to accept it just because you say so

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join