It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trying to resolve 9/11

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

Yes. It did keep me going on this thread just to see it myself and how strong it has become.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

Yes. It did keep me going on this thread just to see it myself and how strong it has become.

Or people are tired of the con artists and charlatans of the truth movement.

Or tired of the lies like the twin towers fell through the path of greatest resistance...

And the core collapsed at about 40% of free-fall speed, coming down last.4 According to Richard Gage: “To bring a building symmetrically down, what we have to do is remove the core columns.” But on 9/11 the stronger core columns came down last, which violates this supposed most fundamental rule of controlled demolition.

www.skeptic.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ucanthandlethetruth

Been going through the report, I do agree with the content I do know about in the introduction, some new things I have not seen before. The introduction make a more realistic line for a state backed inquiry to start.

One question so far:

There were a series of four attempts to assassinate President George Bush (Jr.), orchestrated by the same group that executed the at tack on the WTC.

Page 21

This is new. I am not surprised someone wanted to kill the president amongst all of this. As for exactly who and why is a bit shady.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

I have tried to help you as much as I can with the questions about 9/11. I know there are many of them and some we will never know. Out of all the garbage, mess, ashes, death, lies and deception that comes with 9/11, I have presented the answers I have found that make the most reason and commonsense to me. I have tried to point you in a better way to where you can find reason again.

Only you can walk through that door.

edit on 23-6-2019 by kwakakev because: grammer

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

What I have found so far, Israel's fingerprints are all over 9/11. Planning, motive, repercussions...

Too big for just Israel, more likely CIA project planned in the early 1960's.
The discussion I heard during a design walk through of the Twin Towers in 1964 included a reference to JP-7..

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   

When the concentration camps did close in Germany a lot of the prisoners had been beaten down and conditioned so much they did not know what to once the doors opened. They just stayed there. It is similar to being institutionalized, spend enough time in a prison and you get use to it, even longer and you become dependent on it.

It has been a long time...

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

CIA are up to their necks in this one alright.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   

How does a plane magically pass through one of the pentagon rings without touching it? Propaganda. Wake the hell up or just leave it to natural selection to sort out. Your call.

Pentagon is made of unreinforced brick . The outer E Ring had a façade of cut limestone simulating marble

The 2 lower floors had no partition walls between rings - once penetrated E Ring has a clear path thought building until
hits the C Ring wall into the alley way

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Duplicate

edit on 23-6-2019 by firerescue because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

Fantastic example of that propaganda at work. Confuse them.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

I have tried to help you as much as I can with the questions about 9/11. I know there are many of them and some we will never know. Out of all the garbage, mess, ashes, death, lies and deception that comes with 9/11, I have presented the answers I have found that make the most reason and commonsense to me. I have tried to point you in a better way to where you can find reason again.

Only you can walk through that door.

You wonder why people are fed up with conspiracists. About everything you posted was debunked.

Let’s take you and thermite.

You.

I do get it. I so wish the official story was right, I really do.

It’s not about the official narrative. You present a intellectually false argument.

It’s not about any preconceived idea. It’s about having an open mind. About a questing attitude about everything.

Let’s take the thermite study.

Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe

benthamopen.com...

If you actually read through it, anyone with half an open mind sees it crap. It has nothing to do about the official narrative.

Let’s start with the most basic properties of thermite. Thermite burns in an inert atmosphere. That would be the simplest go / no go test. Take some of the sample and burn it in an inert atmosphere to see if it supports a thermite reaction. Is that part of the study. Nope. The simplest of tests, and it’s not part of the study. That is strange.

The thermite reaction is:
Fe2O3 + 2 Al → 2 Fe + Al2O3

Why, surely Jones tested specifically to ensure his dust had AL2 in it, pure elemental aluminum free to drive a thermite reaction. Nope. AL2 was never verified by analysis, it was assumed to be present. That is strange also.

Thus, while some of the aluminum may be oxidized, there is insufficient oxygen present to ac- count for all of the aluminum; some of the aluminum must therefore exist in elemental form in the red material.

To assume something is present when you should test to verify it’s present is a glaring example of junk science.

But don’t take my word for it...

post 8 by Oystein

www.internationalskeptics.com...

They claim to have found elemental Aluminium, one key ingredient to thermite, in a fifth chip. However, this fifth chip is of a different material than the four others, as is proven by their own data presented in figures 6 and 14. They did NOT dind free aluminium in any of the material that they igited and claimed to be or contain thermite

Progress Report on the Analysis of Red/Gray Chips in WTC Dust

aneta.org...

Conclusions
The red/gray chips found in the WTC dust at four sites in New York City are consistent with a carbon steel coated with an epoxy resin that contains primarily iron oxide and kaolin clay pigments.
There is no evidence of individual elemental aluminum particles of any size in the red/gray chips, therefore the red layer of the red/gray chips is not thermite or nano- thermite.

Then you have the samples from Jones tests were open to contamination and not stored for archiving.

Then one would wonder if the paper was peer reviewed.... A bit of research, and you will find then peer review was fraudulent. People consulted during the writing of the paper were used as peer reviewers. The paper bypassed the referee to be published, then the paper was published in a known pay to play publication.

Steven E. Jones
en.m.wikipedia.org...

In April 2009, Jones, along with Niels H. Harrit and 7 other authors published a paper in The Open Chemical Physics Journal, titled, 'Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe'.[47] The editor of the journal, Professor Marie-Paule Pileni, an expert in explosives and nano-technology,[48][49] resigned. She received an e-mail from the Danish science journal Videnskab asking for her professional assessment of the article's content.[50][51] According to Pileni, the article was published without her authorization. Subsequently, numerous concerns arose regarding the reliability of the publisher, Bentham Science Publishers. This included the publishing an allegedly peer reviewed article generated by SCIgen [52] (although this program has also successfully submitted papers to IEEE and Springer [53]), the resignation of multiple people at the administrative level,[54][55] and soliciting article submissions from researchers in unrelated fields through spam.[56] With regard to the peer review process of the research conducted by Jones in The Open Chemical Physics Journal, David Griscom identified himself as one of the reviewers.[57] The paper which Jones co-authored referenced Griscom, and multiple scientists studying 9/11, in the acknowledgements for "elucidating discussions and encouragements".[19] Almost four years prior to identifying himself as a reviewer and the welcome he received from Jones for speaking out boldly,[58] Griscom published a letter in defense of evidence-based 9/11 studies;[59] of which Jones was an editor.[60]

Then you do more research. And you find out Jones never completed the discovery process for his paper. The samples and results were never verified by a independent source.

If this was NIST, people would be screaming. But the unethical ways of the truth movement are ignored.....

I have kept an open mind. I found the thermite paper is junk science, fraudulent, and never verified.

For you to criticize like I don’t have an open mind when I have done my due diligence is crap, and intellectually dishonest.

My research shows there is no credible evidence of thermite in the WTC dust. NONE!

Because you have a biased mind you made the statement of :

The case for thermite is strong and does explain many of the abnormalities found.

Which means what?
“The case for thermite is strong”????

What case. You cite no sources. You mean the one thermite paper? “Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe”. Fraudulently peer reviewed with results no one can confirm. Is that the strong case. Good Gosh!

What “abnormalities found”????
The single nugget of strange compounds found in the toxins soup of burnt plastics, office equipment, batteries, office furniture, carpet, ceiling titles, vinyl flooring, computers that was the WTC pile.

Because I have a questioning attitude, I see the thermite research for the junk pseudoscience it is!

You are so biased, you called a fraudulently peered review paper who’s results cannot be verified after many attempts as the “case for thermite is strong”

And you dare act like it’s about the official narrative. Shame on you.

You have no ability to pass judgment on who has an open mind or not...

You cannot even see the charlatans in the truth movement....

edit on 23-6-2019 by neutronflux because: Adde lots fixed lots

edit on 23-6-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Did you read the question I posed? Fine don't read the links or watch the video I could care less since from reading your posts on this thread I can clearly see you are not willing to ever think anything out of the box you confine yourself in. Answer the question tho if you can! No more deflection or trying to go off topic tell us how an asset, on dialysis, hidden in a cave was able to coordinate and execute the most horrific attack on our country in generations??!! Show me your evidence that proves that possible.

In regards to your libelous claim that I am trying to garner hits on yahoo show my connection to the links I posted. For I am sorry our education system failed you so miserably

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I'm stuck with the enigma of the engineers for truth explanations that I heard in 1964.
The WTC twin tower designer Minoru Yamasaki was Japanese American and his parents were sent to relocation camps during WW2, I would look for clues there.
Why did they fly A-12's out of Japan till 1968, who was the CIA looking for with that project?
The comment about JP-7 could be interpreted different ways, but the extremely high flash point of the fuel did save lives.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox

Did you read the question I posed? Fine don't read the links or watch the video I could care less since from reading your posts on this thread I can clearly see you are not willing to ever think anything out of the box you confine yourself in. Answer the question tho if you can! No more deflection or trying to go off topic tell us how an asset, on dialysis, hidden in a cave was able to coordinate and execute the most horrific attack on our country in generations??!! Show me your evidence that proves that possible.

In regards to your libelous claim that I am trying to garner hits on yahoo show my connection to the links I posted. For I am sorry our education system failed you so miserably

Would you care to take the time to state a clear hypothesis supported by logic and cited evidence. Or we just playing I got a YouTube video.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

He did not coordinate anything from a cave. Mohammed Atta, was given the plan, the men to execute it, and then sent on his way. People who talk about the cave, are only showing their ignorance.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

Cave = wallpaper thats what they told me.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Here is the hypothesis you have been longing for since apparently critical thinking is not your forte. Why did all the wreckage disappear before it could be examined like evidence normally is? Some1 had it disappear before it could be to form a long debunked narrative. Now where is your evidence that I am trying for clicks your libelous accused me of? Where is your answer to my question? Where is any evidence that you are not what you caused me of being? Show me your proof since you have a completely bogus reason for not viewing mine. Since the title of this thread is trying to resolve 911 can you post something relevant to it or will you continue promoting long debunked lies?

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox

Here is the hypothesis you have been longing for since apparently critical thinking is not your forte. Why did all the wreckage disappear before it could be examined like evidence normally is? Some1 had it disappear before it could be to form a long debunked narrative. Now where is your evidence that I am trying for clicks your libelous accused me of? Where is your answer to my question? Where is any evidence that you are not what you caused me of being? Show me your proof since you have a completely bogus reason for not viewing mine. Since the title of this thread is trying to resolve 911 can you post something relevant to it or will you continue promoting long debunked lies?

What are you ranting about. I take great care to cite evidence and sources.

Are you referring to the WTC? Where law enforcement was on cite treating the pile as a crime seen. Stopping as needed to recover human remains and evidence. With engineers on site marking structural components as needed. Everything being taken to a lay down yard like Fresh Kills for sorting and examining. With stationed engineers and law enforcement. Large items in the lay down yard. Small items sorted on conveyor belts. Hand shifting that resulted in 18,000 pieces of human remains recovered, 6,000 that could fit in a test tube.

You need to be a little more specific?

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

The men who could not fly a cessna? Who liked coke & strippers? Who had overstayed their visas? If he was given the plan who gave to him? Where was it conceived?

Enough rhetorical questions who wired $ to the Pakistani isi just prior to it occuring?

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

The men who could not fly a cessna

Care to quote what was actually said about that incident involving the individual. If you are referring to the hijackers of flight 77, please cite what was said if they could hit the pentagon? Or was it the towers? Oh well, I am sure you will provide the actual quotes.....

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join