It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trying to resolve 9/11

page: 141
<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

And your still using the truth filtered by AE. There is zero evidence columns cut by pyrotechnics to initiate collapse. There is zero evidence some sophisticated CD System was used to drive the collapse. With zero evidence actual steel columns worked on by pyrotechnics. Or you would cite the actual video, audio, seismic evidence.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Court submitted engineering studies under deposition that WTC 7’s root cause for collapse was fire related.

This does not explain the source of the of the iron micro spheres found in the dust. I don't want a mountain of legal babble to dig through. I want a reasonable explanation. Where did these iron micro spheres come from?

Grinders and welders do not explain it. A fire related collapse does not explain it.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

Court submitted engineering studies under deposition that WTC 7’s root cause for collapse was fire related.

This does not explain the source of the of the iron micro spheres found in the dust. I don't want a mountain of legal babble to dig through. I want a reasonable explanation. Where did these iron micro spheres come from?

Grinders and welders do not explain it. A fire related collapse does not explain it.

But this does.......

originally posted by: neutronflux

Whole thread here...

Debunked: Iron Microspheres in 9/11 WTC Dust as Evidence for Thermite
www.metabunk.org...

Proving the truth movement argument is the dishonest one concerning micro iron spheres

And.......

You still have no proof of columns cut by pyrotechnics.

There is no evidence of columns being cut by pyrotechnics from the video, audio, seismic evidence.

You still have no explanation how the triggering system could survive being hit by debris, and hours of fire to actuate as needed for the controlled demolition fantasy.

The thermite “findings” were never submitted by Jones for independent third party verification. So the “studies” are as valuable as bull crap.

And we haven’t even gotten to the accounts of the NYFD of WTC 7 showing signs it would collapse from fire damage.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Iron Microspheres form from condensed vaporized iron or from molten iron
You can melt iron by igniting it with a Bic lighter, if the pieces of iron are thin enough.
There are several other sources of iron microspheres
Iron microspheres were expected in the WTC dust

You found evidence of the iron micro spheres, excellent.
Iron Microspheres form from condensed vaporized iron or from molten iron, excellent.

You can melt iron by igniting it with a Bic lighter, if the pieces of iron are thin enough. Incorrect.

The main source of these micro spheres is the steel frame of the building. Is there any other realistic source of the iron? It is well established the burning jet fuel does not vaporize building support structures. Let alone a bic lighter.

There are several other sources of iron microspheres. Please continue... Why where they expected?

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 05:53 AM
link   

You

It is well established the burning jet fuel does not vaporize building support structures.

In the past, I have quoted from AE truth 9/11’s website the fires were no hotter than normal office fires. How would steel be vaporized at the WTC if there was NO fires hotter than normal office fires. AE truth has shot themselves in the proverbial foot.

And.....

You still have no proof of columns cut by pyrotechnics.

There is no evidence of columns being cut by pyrotechnics from the video, audio, seismic evidence.

You still have no explanation how the triggering system could survive being hit by debris, and hours of fire to actuate as needed for the controlled demolition fantasy.

The thermite “findings” were never submitted by Jones for independent third party verification. So the “studies” are as valuable as bull crap.

And we haven’t even gotten to the accounts of the NYFD of WTC 7 showing signs it would collapse from fire damage.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   

No, now stop it.

We agreed on setting the agenda to the iron micro spheres. We are not going anywhere until we sort this one out and can find some agreement. If we cannot find it here, we cannot find it anywhere.

I have quoted from AE truth 9/11’s website the fires were no hotter than normal office fires. How would steel be vaporized at the WTC if there was NO fires hotter than normal office fires

Correct.

AE truth has shot themselves in the proverbial foot.

Until you can state your case for the source and why iron micro spheres are expected I am stuck.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Sorry. There is zero evidence columns were cut by pyrotechnics. All you have done is latch on to the most obscure “evidence”, evidence that can be produced by other process than thermite. Evidence not mutually exclusive to thermite. When there Is other more dependable signs of steel being worked on by pyrotechnics. “Evidence” never released to a third party for validation and verification.

With it was proven Richard Gage was trying to pass around steel columns cut by thermal lance during cleanup as cut by thermal lance. That should have one killed Richard Gages credibility.

edit on 11-8-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Your dishonesty is distressing to imply Richard Gage wrote a letter by Rich Lee.

If we are to find some agreement then I need your perspective in your words.

What caused the iron micro spheres and why are they expected?

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

You

Your dishonesty is distressing to imply Richard Gage wrote a letter by Rich Lee.

Quote where I made such a post..

So? Your lying about what I posted?

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   

If we are to find some agreement then I need your perspective in your words.

What caused the iron micro spheres and why are they expected?

This

Is simply part of this:
Debunked: Iron Microspheres in 9/11 WTC Dust as Evidence for Thermite
www.metabunk.org...

However it was a blatant falsehood by Richard Gage when he was using photos of columns cut during cleanup as proof of thermite.
edit on 11-8-2020 by neutronflux because: Fixed

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
How can you possibly associate Richard Gage to Rich Lee? Are you serious?

Where is the explanation in your own words for what caused the iron micro spheres and why are they expected?

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

How can you possibly associate Richard Gage to Rich Lee? Are you serious?

Where is the explanation in your own words for what caused the iron micro spheres and why are they expected?

I have no Idea what what your talking about. The question was..

You

And the follow up statement.

However it was a blatant falsehood by Richard Gage when he was using photos of columns cut during cleanup as proof of thermite.

So. How does Richard Gave have any credibility at this point? Why are you trying to change the subject.

edit on 11-8-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixexy

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

More prospective for you...

Richard Gage's 9/11 Lies

www.internationalskeptics.com...

By Oystein

Post 6

www.internationalskeptics.com...

Gage makes more false claims, that is correct. Off the top of my head:

WTC collapsed in 7 seconds
WTC fell into its own footprint
Falling into its own footprint is evidence of CD
Large steel sections of WTC1+2 were "thrown" at high velocities
Falling thusly outside of its own footprint is evidence of CD
Nanothermite was found in WTC dust
Nanothermite can be used as an explosive to demolish building

• Millette didn't identify red-gray chips as paint

Again, whether or not Gage knows these are false claims I can't know for sure, but we know that he has been thoroughly informed that they are false.

• I may be on a limb on that one; I think Gage claims this, but haven't verified

• posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 12:00 PM
    link   

What is that image of a letter got to do with Richard Gage? It is signed by Rich Lee.

I am still waiting for your explanation of how the iron micro spheres where formed and what caused it.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 12:18 PM
    link   

Read this....

“Debunked: Iron Microspheres in 9/11 WTC Dust as Evidence for Thermite

www.metabunk.org...

If you find anything you think is false from the thread, quote it and provide evidence.

——————-

Long story short, AE 9/11 Truth / Richard Gage killed their credibility long ago.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 12:24 PM
    link   

If you find anything you think is false from the thread, quote it and provide evidence.

I already have. What is going on if you cannot remember?

I am still waiting for how and why those iron spheres are there.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 12:28 PM
    link   

I already have. What is going on if you cannot remember?

I am still waiting for how and why those iron spheres are there.

Then cite and quote what what is false.
    edit on 11-8-2020 by neutronflux because: Replaced

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 12:30 PM
    link   

Or is it another falsehood by you?

You

—————

Seems you only believe in what you want to believe was posted, not what was actually posted.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 01:47 PM
    link   

He wants you to believe that a battalion of men with Bic lighters and steel wool were having a formation at WTC that day and doing a training exercise.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 02:23 PM
    link   
    a reply to: Salander

Chill, neuronflux is not the only one that thinks what he/she/it does. To bust this wall we need to find the logic. Some people use fear and intimidation to play this game. I pass. Just shot me and drop me in a ditch if Earth wants to be stupid, whatever. Gonna die one day anyway.

new topics

top topics

<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join