It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trying to resolve 9/11

page: 139
<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

Again.....

originally posted by: neutronflux

You

You can't talk about proof, when your side stole all the evidence illegally, and shipped it to China.

More Turbo lies?

The Last Artifacts Of 9/11 Have Been Given Away

After 15 years

BY THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
September 10, 2016 1:05 PM EDT

fortune.com...

Tons of wreckage — twisted steel beams weighing up to 40,000 pounds, chunks of concrete smelling of smoke, a crushed fire engine, a dust-covered airline slipper

In documentary, first responders tell of 9/11, aftermath at Fresh Kills landfill

Updated Jan 03, 2019; Posted Aug 05, 2011

www.silive.com...

ISLANDIA, N.Y. — Anthony Yacapino was sitting at home, watching a Bugs Bunny cartoon in 2004 when he felt the first signs of post-traumatic stress disorder. “My heart felt like it was leaping out of my chest. I thought I was dying. It was seriously scary,” he recalls.

The retired New York City police detective, like thousands of colleagues, worked for months after the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks dealing with the aftermath. He interviewed relatives of the dead at a bereavement center and later searched for human remains and victims’ belongings at the former Fresh Kills landfill on Staten Island.

2001-10-15 04:00:00 PDT New York -- The world's largest landfill, a 2,200-foot mound of compacted trash on Staten Island that is visible from outer space, has been reborn as the world's largest crime scene.

For 51 years, nearby residents railed against the Fresh Kills landfill as smelly, unhealthy and unsightly, and it appeared they had prevailed when the dump was closed in March.

But the terrorist attack of Sept. 11, which reduced the World Trade Center to 1.2 million tons of twisted metal, broken concrete, pulverized glass and body parts forced officials to reopen the landfill, which stands 25 feet taller than the Statue of Liberty.

"It's really been a scene out there, trucks going all the time, lights on all night," said Wayne Ponemon, who was among the Staten Island residents who welcomed the landfill's closure. "Now it feels busier than ever."

Twenty-four hours a day, 400 New York police detectives, FBI agents and other workers rake and shovel through the debris in search of evidence. They also gather body parts, which are placed in plastic buckets and taken to a refrigerated van for possible identification.

Fresh Kills (Landfill) - WTC Debris Burial Ground, pt. 1

m.youtube.com...

Fresh Kills (Landfill) - WTC Debris Burial Ground, pt. 2

m.youtube.com...

Got any more truth movement lies Turbo?

Dude.
You are referring to steel from collateral damage of the towers at the WTC . Not the actual 200,000 tons of structural steel of the Twin Towers.

Calling me a liar while completely ignoring/silently approving of the criminal removal of so much evidence at the site, shows where YOU stand on this issue, that's for sure

I didn’t call you a liar. I provided evidence your are a liar, and totally misrepresenting the situation for an event that is caught on video from multiple angles, with audio evidence, photographic evidence, and seismic evidence.

Anyway. The cited sources that the WTC Twin Tower steel was examined, key pieces saved, sampled, cataloged, with a visual record.

You

You can't talk about proof, when your side stole all the evidence illegally, and shipped it to China.

More Turbo lies?

After 15 years

BY THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

fortune.com...

Tons of wreckage — twisted steel beams weighing up to 40,000 pounds, chunks of concrete smelling of smoke, a crushed fire engine, a dust-covered airline slipper

In documentary, first responders tell of 9/11, aftermath at Fresh Kills landfill

www.silive.com...

ISLANDIA, N.Y. — Anthony Yacapino was sitting at home, watching a Bugs Bunny cartoon in 2004 when he felt the first signs of post-traumatic stress disorder. “My heart felt like it was leaping out of my chest. I thought I was dying. It was seriously scary,” he recalls.

The retired New York City police detective, like thousands of colleagues, worked for months after the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks dealing with the aftermath. He interviewed relatives of the dead at a bereavement center and later searched for human remains and victims’ belongings at the former Fresh Kills landfill on Staten Island.

2001-10-15 04:00:00 PDT New York -- The world's largest landfill, a 2,200-foot mound of compacted trash on Staten Island that is visible from outer space, has been reborn as the world's largest crime scene.

For 51 years, nearby residents railed against the Fresh Kills landfill as smelly, unhealthy and unsightly, and it appeared they had prevailed when the dump was closed in March.

But the terrorist attack of Sept. 11, which reduced the World Trade Center to 1.2 million tons of twisted metal, broken concrete, pulverized glass and body parts forced officials to reopen the landfill, which stands 25 feet taller than the Statue of Liberty.

"It's really been a scene out there, trucks going all the time, lights on all night," said Wayne Ponemon, who was among the Staten Island residents who welcomed the landfill's closure. "Now it feels busier than ever."

Twenty-four hours a day, 400 New York police detectives, FBI agents and other workers rake and shovel through the debris in search of evidence. They also gather body parts, which are placed in plastic buckets and taken to a refrigerated van for possible identification.

m.youtube.com...

m.youtube.com...

Cutting Off Samples from WTC Steel at NIST - Tape 1 of 3 (April 2002)
m.youtube.com...

Cutting Off Samples from WTC Steel at NIST - Tape 2 of 3 (April 2002)
m.youtube.com...

The Last Column is Removed from the WTC
m.youtube.com...

9/11: Jon Snow visits Ground Zero two months after the attack | Channel 4 News
m.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Again.....

You

More Turbo lies?

After 15 years

BY THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

fortune.com...

www.silive.com...

m.youtube.com...

m.youtube.com...

Dude.
You are referring to steel from collateral damage of the towers at the WTC . Not the actual 200,000 tons of structural steel of the Twin Towers.

Calling me a liar while completely ignoring/silently approving of the criminal removal of so much evidence at the site, shows where YOU stand on this issue, that's for sure

I didn’t call you a liar. I provided evidence your are a liar, and totally misrepresenting the situation for an event that is caught on video from multiple angles, with audio evidence, photographic evidence, and seismic evidence.

Anyway. The cited sources that the WTC Twin Tower steel was examined, key pieces saved, sampled, cataloged, with a visual record.

You

More Turbo lies?

After 15 years

BY THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

fortune.com...

www.silive.com...

m.youtube.com...

m.youtube.com...

m.youtube.com...

m.youtube.com...

m.youtube.com...

m.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 04:53 AM
link   

More proof the WTS structural steel was examined....

And you are a proven liar.

Photo evidence the core columns fell last.

The record of the steel starts with the actual video evidence.

Failure of Welded Floor Truss Connections from the Exterior Wall during Collapse of the World Trade Center Towers
app.aws.org...

Characterization of Submerged Arc Welds from the World Trade Center Towers: As- Deposited Welds and Failures Associated with Impact Damage of the Exterior Columns
Lessons learned from the investigation of building materials, construction, an

files.aws.org...

As a result of the recovery efforts of the Structural Engineers Association of New York, Federal Emergency Management Agency/American Society of Civil Engineers, and the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), NIST possesses 236 structural steel elements from the World Trade Center (WTC) buildings. These samples include full exterior column panels, core columns, portions of the floor truss members, channels used to attach the floor trusses to the interior columns, and other smaller structural components (e.g., bolts, diagonal bracing straps, aluminum fa9ade). Many significant pieceswererecoveredfromtheimpactandfire-affectedfloors. Additionally,therecoveredstructural elements have yielded sufficient representative samples, with respect to the detennination of the quality and mechanical properties of the steel, for all 12 grades of exterior panel material, 2 grades of the core column material (representing 99 percent, by total number, of the columns), and both grades for the floor truss material. The lack of WTC 7 steel precludes tests on actual material from the structure; however, WTC 7 was constructed of three grades of conventional steel (36 ksi, 42 ksi, and 50 ksi), and hterature values may be used to estimate properties.

The same failure modes for the Twin Towers was seen over and over again. With no evidence the steel being worked on by planted pyrotechnics as supported by no evidence of steel being cut by planted pyrotechnics from the video, audio, seismic evidence.

More here for WTC 5 proving the WTC was susceptible to fire related failures

So. What is this about this lie the WTC steel not being examined, representative samples not being saved, no photographic/ video log of the steel? Like to keep going on about your blatant lies?

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Your lies are well documented Turbo......

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 05:05 AM
link   

You do realized something like ten buildings were destroyed or damaged beyond economic repair at the WTC. With flaming debris damaging vehicles to the point they could not move under their own power. Damaged vehicles and debris clogged the streets. Tons of debris like damaged cars had to be cleared before heaven machines could gain entry to the pile at ground zero to start work.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Your lies are well documented Turbo......

Who keeps denying that tons of evidence was illegally removed from the crime scene, and shipped away as scrap, is the well-documented liar, that's clear to see. Continually accusing me of lying doesn't help, it's just pathetic...if you didn't know it before, you do now.

Again, I'd like you to answer this question - Was evidence illegally removed from the crime scene, and sold as scrap? Simply answer yes, or no.

Are you so afraid, that you can't even address my question?

Is your answer yes, or no?

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Well documented? Another fabrication by you.

By all means. Cite where the 200,000 tons of the structural steel was sent to China with no inspection?

Again...........

You

More Turbo lies?

After 15 years

BY THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

fortune.com...

www.silive.com...

m.youtube.com...

m.youtube.com...

m.youtube.com...

m.youtube.com...

m.youtube.com...

m.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 04:22 AM
link   

More proof the WTS structural steel was examined....

And you are a proven liar.

Photo evidence the core columns fell last.

The record of the steel starts with the actual video evidence.

Failure of Welded Floor Truss Connections from the Exterior Wall during Collapse of the World Trade Center Towers
app.aws.org...

Characterization of Submerged Arc Welds from the World Trade Center Towers: As- Deposited Welds and Failures Associated with Impact Damage of the Exterior Columns
Lessons learned from the investigation of building materials, construction, an

files.aws.org...

As a result of the recovery efforts of the Structural Engineers Association of New York, Federal Emergency Management Agency/American Society of Civil Engineers, and the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), NIST possesses 236 structural steel elements from the World Trade Center (WTC) buildings. These samples include full exterior column panels, core columns, portions of the floor truss members, channels used to attach the floor trusses to the interior columns, and other smaller structural components (e.g., bolts, diagonal bracing straps, aluminum fa9ade). Many significant pieceswererecoveredfromtheimpactandfire-affectedfloors. Additionally,therecoveredstructural elements have yielded sufficient representative samples, with respect to the detennination of the quality and mechanical properties of the steel, for all 12 grades of exterior panel material, 2 grades of the core column material (representing 99 percent, by total number, of the columns), and both grades for the floor truss material. The lack of WTC 7 steel precludes tests on actual material from the structure; however, WTC 7 was constructed of three grades of conventional steel (36 ksi, 42 ksi, and 50 ksi), and hterature values may be used to estimate properties.

The same failure modes for the Twin Towers was seen over and over again. With no evidence the steel being worked on by planted pyrotechnics as supported by no evidence of steel being cut by planted pyrotechnics from the video, audio, seismic evidence.

More here for WTC 5 proving the WTC was susceptible to fire related failures

So. What is this about this lie the WTC steel not being examined, representative samples not being saved, no photographic/ video log of the steel? Like to keep going on about your blatant lies?

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 04:24 AM
link   

If your going to used well documented truth movement lies, go away.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
The truth is always shunned by those who fear it, for whatever reason.

Some people want to know the truth, others prefer to be deceived. Indeed, they fool themselves, as we've all done from time to time, fooling ourselves. It's an emotional thing, and they force reason to the back of the bus. One emotionally involved is not interested in facts.

All that' applies especially to the events of 11 September.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

The truth is always shunned by those who fear it, for whatever reason.

Some people want to know the truth, others prefer to be deceived. Indeed, they fool themselves, as we've all done from time to time, fooling ourselves. It's an emotional thing, and they force reason to the back of the bus. One emotionally involved is not interested in facts.

All that' applies especially to the events of 11 September.

You mean for you. That Nukes used at the WTC in reality is a big fat lie. And you still struggle with the fact nukes used at the WTC is a truth movement big fat lie. And the truth movement is based on lies.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

I don't know exactly how much and what type of explosive was exactly used. All kinds of crazy secret military technology going on. The case for Thermite as one of the demolition ingredients solid.

There are a lot of lies wrapped up in all. Finding the truth through it all is tough.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

I don't know exactly how much and what type of explosive was exactly used. All kinds of crazy secret military technology going on. The case for Thermite as one of the demolition ingredients solid.

There are a lot of lies wrapped up in all. Finding the truth through it all is tough.

There is zero evidence any pyrotechnics were used to cut columns.

Unless you want to produce evidence? Oh that is what the truth movement is known for. Producing manufactured evidence.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Unless you want to produce evidence? Oh that is what the truth movement is known for. Producing manufactured evidence.

No. The truth movement is known for being suppressed, silenced and intimidated. It is those behind the official 9/11 Commission that are pushing lies. Robert Muller was one of those men on the Commission at the time. What happened with all the Russian investigation? Muller is still muding the waters and stirring up lies, no mention of WCT7 in that report.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

If you had evidence of columns cut by planted pyrotechnics, you wouldn’t be using BS arguments,

Yes. There was much done by the “government” (except the NYPD and NYFD that lost many a person at the WTC. The individuals responsible for going through the debris, finding over 18,000 human fragments with no evidence of persons Nor columns being worked on by explosives. They did as much as any human could do shifting through the debris for evidence.) that was incompetent. And much done to coverup and limit suits concerning that incompetence.

There is no there, there concerning planted pyrotechnics cutting columns though. Planted pyrotechnics was created by the truth movement to “sale” and pander to a target audience for fame and personal wealth.
edit on 10-8-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

edit on 10-8-2020 by neutronflux because: Cleaned up sentence.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Planted pyrotechnics was created by the truth movement to “sale” and pander to a target audience for fame and personal wealth.

How I see the truth movement is as a collection of individuals and peers in certain communities. Each had their own specialization based on industry and experience. Together they all had one thing in common, the truth.

Over all there where lots of debates, arguments, perspectives and ideas all buried with the evidence. Over time the debates and arguments wore on until a common consensus emerged, based on the evidence and facts available.

Those with the motive for war where the ones who benefited in financial wealth.

How is the wealth of General Flynn? How is the wealth of Field McConnell? How is the wealth of many other professionals that dare speak up to this and other injustices?

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

Do you have proof of planted pyrotechnics cutting columns?

The collapse of the twin towers is right there in the video, audio, seismic record.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I agree with the work lead by Mr. Richard Gage and all the experts involved and reviewing the data in an open manner. www.ae911truth.org....

Architects and Engineers: Solving the Mystery of Building 7 - w/ Ed Asner

I vote their body of work proves beyond any reasonable doubt that explosives where used in bringing down the 3 main towers on 9/11.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

I didn’t ask about the debunked work of the Architects and Engineers for Truth. What an oxymoron. Especially the truth part.

Instead of seeing the WTC through some ones created fantasy, I asked:

The collapse of the twin towers is right there in the video, audio, seismic record.

Oh may. What do I see for the twin towers...

The core columns fell last in long segments. Proving Richard Gage wrong and fallible. And pushing a false narrative.

What was that about fire related failures being impossible.

Well, WTC 5 documented failures proves that wrong.

Funny I can go straight to the “evidence”. While yours is presented through a “filter”.
edit on 10-8-2020 by neutronflux because: Fixed more

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I didn’t ask about the debunked work of the Architects and Engineers for Truth. What an oxymoron. Especially the truth part.

Logic error, does not compute.

top topics

<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join