It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trying to resolve 9/11

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

originally posted by: mrthumpy

originally posted by: kwakakev
a reply to: mrthumpy

For a more detailed take on the whole thermite case:

Once the plan was approved upon by the state, work began on implementation. We have one of the Presidents nephews take control of security at WTC, helps to keep this stuff close in the family. Larry Silverstein got a lease on the buildings and made sure the insurance was up to date.

It took months to properly plan and implement the necessary things for a controlled demolition on the scale of WTC, as it does. These things do not happen overnight. Different programs went on in the building under different covers. We have the Israelites quickly popping their head up again to document the event in a room full of demolition equipment along the way. Once most of the hard preparation work was done and in the final week to countdown, the sniffer dogs where taken away and the explosives, thermite and what ever else they used to bring it all down was put in place.

After the planes hit and the data transfers had taken place, Larry Silverstein in coordination with Richard Cheney, gave the command to his team to 'Pull it'. Richard was the one in control that day with his seat at the Pentagon and the one who had to keep it all together. GW Bush just lost it at trying to pull this off so they stuck him back in class while it went on. Not much GW Bush could do, he was born into it with his father and the CIA.

STILL not getting it. This is what I meant about having to explain to conspiracy theorists what they're claiming before you can explain what they got wrong.

Not the sharpest knife in the block are you

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.

For pointing out the lies of the truth movement, and calling out the truth movement charlatans?

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

I don't know all the details of what demolition equipment was used. Personally I have been around the stench of death with this topic for too long to even care. It is already done.

I want to talk practicality. Where we go from here? Most people these days know something is not right, some are scared to look, others don't care. There have been a big investment the the official story side of things, this thread clearly demonstrates a strong support still for it.

There is only one place effective change can come from and that is from within the belly of the US war machine its self. People have tried. An individual against the state ain't much of a fight, all in a days work for big brother.

Until any policy change it made at the top, those supporting the official view can be ensured of their political correctness. For the rest of you dwebs, charilitans, pranksters, clowns and and other truthers out their, get a real job. With little that can be done why even bother, find something more productive to do, its all under control.

But is it all really under control? Will a growing American assertiveness in global affairs be its undoing? How did Germany go with that in WW2? When will the trends from a culture of war going to surface again? How is the economy going with all the student debt and trillions spent on war? People seam to accept it with most in fear or don't care. That big can of worms is just too much.

And it is too much. And it is fading away. And it is done. As with all of our actions, the implications will last an eternity.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Nope. Why should I put together a nice tidy presentation? Maybe go on the circuit with Richard Gauge and the original Camelot crew? Sounds fun.

But then why go burn myself when I know state policy is otherwise? How did it turn out for JFK when he tried to take on this monster?

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

There is no evidence the WTC was brought down with planted pyrotechnics.

There is no evidence flight 77 was shot down.

NONE.

You are building narratives on falsehoods.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

well said

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Nope. Why should I put together a nice tidy presentation?

All you need to do is explain how this makes any sense whatsoever

"With the last of the fires in the clean taking up to 3 months to finally get under control, it is one indications that thermite was used."

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

well said

From the person who repeatedly has been shown in this thread their “evidence” depends on truth movement lies, falsehoods, half truths, omissions, and disjointed out of context “evidence”.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

And once again, its not missing money. It is corrections made to accounting systems so that the systems are balanced across the DoD. This system says the Air Force has 1,225 F-16s....that system says the Air Force only 1220 F-16s because five have crashed, so the first system is corrected to match..a $150 million dollar correction. And the accountants that "audit" have no financial documentation to back up the correction. Is that all of it? Of course not. Is it the crisis people think it is...not really.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Um, no. On September 10th, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld gave a speech about the needs to update/streamline the way that the DoD operated, including its two dozen or so different accounting systems to hopefully eliminate antiquated systems and practices that lead auditors to say "you made accounting corrections to balance the books that do not have enough receipts to back them up....2.3 trillion worth of corrections"

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I guess understanding that the military does play by a different set of rules is a part of why things went down the way they did on 9/11.

Nope. You can (and should) leave the military out of this if you're willing to resolve the issue. Forget the 2.3 trillion, the insider trading, the iron in the dust, the lack of evidence in the NIST report, WMD's in Iraq, the NORAD tapes and that little GIANTKILLER hickup.
You'll probably get lost in details, which is fairly easy given the fact that there are so many.

[...]
“When we sat down with Clarke … he told us he couldn’t see any other explanation but that there was an op [and] that it never made it to the White House because it would have had to go through him,” says Nowosielski. “And his friend [then CIA Director] George Tenet was responsible for malfeasance and misfeasance in the runup to 9/11.”

Once the plans for the 9/11 attack must have become clear to the CIA, why didn’t the agency prevent it from taking place? Duffy and Nowosielski come to the simple, shocking conclusion that because the CIA is prohibited from operating on U.S. soil, those involved in the operation chose to avoid prosecution rather than come clean.

In a well-documented case study that touches senior government officials, including current special counsel Robert Mueller and other high-level individuals, crucial questions arise about who is responsible for allowing “a plot that resulted in 3,000 murders” and led to ongoing U.S. military entanglements in the Middle East to move forward. However, our country’s recent crimes and the people behind them, including President Bush, are currently being “whitewashed” by our national obsession with Donald Trump, the authors warn.
[...]

The Illegal CIA Operation That Brought Us 9/11

If we were supposed to arrange all pieces to a pyramid, this nugget probably sits at the top. And with the growing National Security State in this Top Secret America, I believe we should rather focus on resolving things which actually could be resolved.
But this would mean nothing less than a radical change of policies, and rolling back things like the Patriot Act and Forever Wars on grounds of inefficiency would be a good start.

YMMV

edit on 20-6-2019 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 02:34 AM
link   

I think I am stating to get it now. Col Rick Gibney is a patriot, hero and someone who has fought and sacrificed for his county. In part of fighting for his country he has to tell a few lies. Not the first time someone lied and in the big picture of war a lot worst goes on.

ATS has also put in a heroic effort just with keeping this forum open and running for public discourse on the matter. There is an important service that has been provided among this and other 9/11 related issues to help protect people from themselves. The truth can be dangerous at times, things can be more complex than first impressions indicate.

Big hugs and a thank you for all who have participated and help me better understand some of the big picture stuff like state policy on the matter. Having a head up about this implication is very important on an individual and practical level. As for where I go from here, I don't know, will just have to make it up along the way I guess.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 03:28 AM
link   

I don't know, will just have to make it up along the way I guess.

It’s what the truth movement does. Makes up mythology and ignores actual facts.....

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

I don't know, will just have to make it up along the way I guess.

It’s what the truth movement does. Makes up mythology and ignores actual facts.....

It's a different world isn't it. A world where youy can just invent something like:

"With the last of the fires in the clean taking up to 3 months to finally get under control, it is one indications that thermite was used."

and magically it becomes true just because you believe in it

Tinkerbell is alive and well in their world

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Then have statements like “just keep your head in the sand” thrown at you because you call them out on their fabricated “evidence”.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Or perhaps it is knowing which fights are worth fighting for. Not much point in getting you teeth knock out over some stupid bar room remark.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Or perhaps it is knowing which fights are worth fighting for. Not much point in getting you teeth knock out over some stupid bar room remark.

How big was the debris field for flight 93 again? Why did the WTC pile smolder for three months again. Who proved by analysis active thermite in WTC dust?

Talk about making things up.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I am still considering how to process than in light of new insights and implications. For now a no comment is suitable. You win.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

It’s not new insights. Its been around since 2001. Coming up on eighteen years of being in the rabbit hole for you?

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

For pointing out the lies of the truth movement? Strange response.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join