It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fix it or lose it!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 02:47 AM
link   
This site needs fixed. It is broken and becoming near unusable, the hourly slow down is getting longer, we don’t get our U2U notifications, my browser keeps freaking out because according to what it’s tellimg me “this site is not secure”

This needs fixed or ATS will just slowly die.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

And the quote function still doesn't work right.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Maybe it needs the members to buy the site to get it fixed

Just how much is ATS worth

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I would still rather have an imperfect site than no site at all. Please don't kill it off just yet.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
This site needs fixed. It is broken and becoming near unusable, the hourly slow down is getting longer, we don’t get our U2U notifications, my browser keeps freaking out because according to what it’s tellimg me “this site is not secure”

Like a gazillion people are willing to live with the stupidity that is Facebook, wonder not about what we are able to endure to have a site were we can at least talk honestly even if we are not liked for it. At least we are not dealing with that demented robot

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Agreed. Plus it seems I only ever seem to make posts between 26 past the hour, and 35 past...

Can the site just be backed up once or twice a day instead of every hour? Would losing half a day's worth of random posts in the event of the site coming undone be that catastrophic?

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 04:52 AM
link   
It’s starting to become a real issue now. It truly sucks bu falling on deaf ears I’m afraid.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Already basically happened.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 05:27 AM
link   

From one of the many other threads opened on this issue i recall seeing there is no immediate fix in the works.

So NO FIX FOR YOU! thread locked in in 3. 2 1.
edit on 43630America/ChicagoSat, 15 Jun 2019 05:43:59 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
It truly sucks bu falling on deaf ears I’m afraid.

Honestly i got a feeling the owners are done with the site and majority of its members from some off the short responses i have seen.from owners and mods to users.

It would be nice if they put up a clear sticky stating the issue and status even for the mods so they dont get one of these threads weekly and the users dont have too look through multple post to find out what is going on.

However its their site and their rules but i have started spending much less time here.
edit on 39630America/ChicagoSat, 15 Jun 2019 05:39:08 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

From one of the many other threads opened on this issue i recall seeing there is no immediate fix in the works.

So NO FIX FOR YOU! thread locked in in 3. 2 1.

Locked in 3. 2. 1. with a link to another locked thread, with links to yet more locked threads with the statement "Already been answered." when in fact, it's not been answered, it's been explained as a database issue with no explanation as to why, or if anything is actually being done.

I still consider it the death throws.. no one is willing to say "Shops closed guys.." they're just removing everything and putting the prices up so everyone leaves...

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   
A similar threads are here
www.abovetopsecret.com...
and here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Quite a few others exist, recently.

This one now closed.
edit on Sat Jun 15 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join