It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Photo: Utah 2018 (MUFON)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: BenutzerUnbekannt
Another bogus special from fanciful Pete . Just stop already - if I wanted to check out Mufon then I'd do it so don't spam ATS with its contents.

originally posted by: peacefulpete
Recently MUFON published a case that actually happened last year. A woman reported driving home at 2:45am and being watched and followed by green lights.

She took a few photos but I only see one published on Mufon's site.

She thought it was a drone at first, then realized it was much bigger, and that it was an unlikely time for someone to be flying a drone (2:45am).

She seemed to remain remarkably calm, the whole ride home, while followed by those green lights.

Then she got scared when she got home, finally running into her house and locking it up, like a small panic.

Her photo is compelling IMO because it seems strange enough that nobody would think of creating a forgery that looks like that.

Also, the UFO seems absolutely giant if you compare it to the ground scenery, there seems to be a truck and a building, with the craft spanning over the whole sky.

The witness also provided a very detailed description of the whole sighting, which is included in Mufon's report.

So here is the link to the article / photo on Mufon.com:
www.mufon.com...

Finally, here is a vid I made about this case (non-monetized channel), with the vid including my attempt to brighten up the pic, and I read-aloud the witness testimony:

So you dislike MUFON and you're complaining to me about it, lol.

MUFON is practically the largest / most prominent UFO research group in the world, isn't it? It's the most official group that records UFO sightings, photos / vids, etc., right?

If you don't like MUFON then what is left to actually respect, instead of MUFON?

edit on 20-6-2019 by peacefulpete because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join