It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Photo: Utah 2018 (MUFON)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Recently MUFON published a case that actually happened last year. A woman reported driving home at 2:45am and being watched and followed by green lights.

She took a few photos but I only see one published on Mufon's site.

She thought it was a drone at first, then realized it was much bigger, and that it was an unlikely time for someone to be flying a drone (2:45am).

She seemed to remain remarkably calm, the whole ride home, while followed by those green lights.

Then she got scared when she got home, finally running into her house and locking it up, like a small panic.

Her photo is compelling IMO because it seems strange enough that nobody would think of creating a forgery that looks like that.

Also, the UFO seems absolutely giant if you compare it to the ground scenery, there seems to be a truck and a building, with the craft spanning over the whole sky.

The witness also provided a very detailed description of the whole sighting, which is included in Mufon's report.

So here is the link to the article / photo on Mufon.com:
www.mufon.com...

Finally, here is a vid I made about this case (non-monetized channel), with the vid including my attempt to brighten up the pic, and I read-aloud the witness testimony:

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Interesting that in real time, all she saw were two green lights but when she looked at the picture she snapped, you can see what could be a line of windows along a structure. Also that she didn't see that was seems to be very obvious blue glow. Why would none of that be visible except in a photo?

Also freaky is that the lights disappeared for a while but then we're waiting for her when she turned into her drive.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Looks suspiciously like lights inside the car reflected off the window or windshield.

Also, as mentioned before the photo doesn't match the eyewitness description at all.
edit on 15-6-2019 by abe froman because: This photo is obvious bs

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
Looks suspiciously like lights inside the car reflected off the window or windshield.

Also, as mentioned before the photo doesn't match the eyewitness description at all.
What she says is that the blue and red lights weren't visible to her naked eye at the time but showed up in the photo. Not being an expert on all things unidentified I cant say that isn't possible, can you?
And really, if she's making it up why not make up a story that matches the photo?
edit on 6/15/2019 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

1. Spectrums not visible to the naked eye, which appear when photographed digitally, such as by cell phone, will appear as white ( or colorless) not blue , green,or red.

You can test this out for yourself by pointing your TV remote at your cell phone and taking a picture while holding down a button to capture the IR light.

2. It is a fool that looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Nice background story, almost sound like a book underway.

The picture is just some reflected lights from the inside of the car and a lamppost and some strange camera settings IMO.
And let me add.. superb bad quality.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 02:28 AM
link   

edit on 6/15/2019 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

1. Spectrums not visible to the naked eye, which appear when photographed digitally, such as by cell phone, will appear as white ( or colorless) not blue , green,or red.

You can test this out for yourself by pointing your TV remote at your cell phone and taking a picture while holding down a button to capture the IR light.

2. It is a fool that looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart.

1. Except when they don't...as in the aforementioned incident.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 02:58 AM
link   

1. Except when they don't as in fabricated stories.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   
A couple more notes:

-- One comment that I saw somewhere, suggests that there's a grey alien face, looking out of the window that's 2nd or 3rd from the right side. It's really not very clear, but maybe.

-- For debunkers' arguments, I was expecting people to argue that it was a group of drones, which would be very unlikely, but would explain the lights, while accepting the witness' testimony as genuine.

I really wasn't expecting people to argue that the photo is showing lights on the windshield. It's rather self-evident that it's not a familiar windshield reflection. Especially the blue blob of light, and the green lights -- I don't think cars have such lights inside. Cars do have off-white light (for overhead light), and orange / yellow dashboard lights inside. But the UFO's red light looks too dark red to be a dash light.

This is a weak explanation, just because we all know that we don't see that, when we sit in our car, lol.

-- The accusation of deliberate forgery is also a weak argument. AFAIK the case has gone completely unknown since it happened last year, then MUFON just published it, and that sure doesn't make someone money or fame.

I think I made the first YouTube video about it. So the witness doesn't seem to be trying for anything like that, at all.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Reflection in the car's rear view mirror. Object is blurred while image is sharp. Object is blurred because the mirror with its reflection is out of focus. People at MUFON are either idiots or extremely gullible.
edit on 16-6-2019 by eManym because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: eManym
Reflection in the car's rear view mirror. Object is blurred while image is sharp. Object is blurred because the mirror with its reflection is out of focus. People at MUFON are either idiots or extremely gullible.

I mean, this assumes that there's just tons of people out there who want to fake their own UFO sighting. And that MUFON can't analyze their cases accurately.

It's a weak accusation here because the case has gone quietly unknown about, since it happened last year. There's really no motive for her to fake this case... A MUFON report is not really going to get her fame & fortune lol.

link   
edit on 16-6-2019 by peacefulpete because: (no reason given)

link   

link   

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: peacefulpete
A couple more notes:

-- One comment that I saw somewhere, suggests that there's a grey alien face, looking out of the window that's 2nd or 3rd from the right side. It's really not very clear, but maybe.

-- For debunkers' arguments, I was expecting people to argue that it was a group of drones, which would be very unlikely, but would explain the lights, while accepting the witness' testimony as genuine.

I really wasn't expecting people to argue that the photo is showing lights on the windshield. It's rather self-evident that it's not a familiar windshield reflection. Especially the blue blob of light, and the green lights -- I don't think cars have such lights inside. Cars do have off-white light (for overhead light), and orange / yellow dashboard lights inside. But the UFO's red light looks too dark red to be a dash light.

This is a weak explanation, just because we all know that we don't see that, when we sit in our car, lol.

-- The accusation of deliberate forgery is also a weak argument. AFAIK the case has gone completely unknown since it happened last year, then MUFON just published it, and that sure doesn't make someone money or fame.

I think I made the first YouTube video about it. So the witness doesn't seem to be trying for anything like that, at all.

Not sure what factory lights have to do with anything. There are a ton of electronics now days that have lights or give off light. Could be anything inside the car that could reflect things such as ones tablet, or cellphone or key chain or ANYTHING. Sorry but this is just another blurry photo of lights that proves absolutely nothing of alien origin or "UFO" related.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: eManym

I wouldn't say idiots or gullible. They survive off these stories so they need to make them sound believable in order to continue to stay in operation. It's a business after all. Businesses need to make money to stay alive.

If they deny every story then they will have nothing to report on and the organization will have no reason to stay afloat.

I would say a more accurate statement would be that they are feeding the idiots or gullible folk to keep them self relevant.
edit on 16-6-2019 by jidnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Good point.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Another bogus special from fanciful Pete . Just stop already - if I wanted to check out Mufon then I'd do it so don't spam ATS with its contents.

originally posted by: peacefulpete
Recently MUFON published a case that actually happened last year. A woman reported driving home at 2:45am and being watched and followed by green lights.

She took a few photos but I only see one published on Mufon's site.

She thought it was a drone at first, then realized it was much bigger, and that it was an unlikely time for someone to be flying a drone (2:45am).

She seemed to remain remarkably calm, the whole ride home, while followed by those green lights.

Then she got scared when she got home, finally running into her house and locking it up, like a small panic.

Her photo is compelling IMO because it seems strange enough that nobody would think of creating a forgery that looks like that.

Also, the UFO seems absolutely giant if you compare it to the ground scenery, there seems to be a truck and a building, with the craft spanning over the whole sky.

The witness also provided a very detailed description of the whole sighting, which is included in Mufon's report.

So here is the link to the article / photo on Mufon.com:
www.mufon.com...

Finally, here is a vid I made about this case (non-monetized channel), with the vid including my attempt to brighten up the pic, and I read-aloud the witness testimony:

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join