It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A.G. William Barr Declines to Prosecute an Asst FBI Director Who Committed Federal Crimes.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Things are going exactly as planned.

Is that right? They sued Deutsche Bank because they wanted the judge to tell them too bad, they are free to release the requested information?
They sued their accounting firm because they just like lawsuits and they dont care that the judge laughed them out of the court room?
They planned on the SCO saying Kellyanne has to go.
Their plans and the 4D chess level depends on the IG not prosecuting anyone?

I'm just wondering what the rules to this game are and how you win while looking like you're losing.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

ha ha she's still walking around isnt she?

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

uh huh

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Good workers dont have to worry about things like that. That doesnt address the actual scandals they are responsible for.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

New court filings indicate that it's NOT LIKELY

Baloney.... what court filings?

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

guess so

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I'm not surprised. I was really hoping Barr would go in guns blazing and put some scumbags in jail. It's quite possible he'll more of the same: a "do-nothing but protect the swamp" AG.

We might be lucky and he gave McCabe or Comey immunity to narc on everyone else, and this works out well for the overall picture, but I won't hold my breath.
edit on 16-6-2019 by danbuter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: danbuter

So how does that work exactly????

Trump is out to drain the swamp and he gets to personally choose the head of every federal law enforcement branch , has a republican majority in all government for 2 years and yet NO ONE is AT ALL held accountable for the countless felonies trump has accused people of....

Hmmmmm...

Drain the swamp indeed!

Lol

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: danbuter

Almost no Democrats voted for Barr's confirmation as AG this time. They also accuse him of being President Trump's "lapdog" and "sucking up" to Trump.

Since those in Congress know more about nominees for top govt positions than we do, their extreme dislike of Barr is for some reason that he hasn't displayed yet. But it's still early in his tenure. Barr may still come through for patriots and supporters of America.

BY THE WAY... speaking "sucking up", CNN President JEFF ZUCKER embarrasses one of his female anchors, in public. Since the anchor wants to keep her job, she blows off the insult.

CNN Anchor JAKE TAPPER then compliments (sucks up to) his boss: "Mr. Zucker has more guts than I do!".

Story: bigleaguepolitics.com...

When you see a Democrat accuse a Republican of something, you don't have to look deep to find that the Democrat has ACTUALLY DONE the thing he/she is accusing the Republican of doing.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   

In addition to letting a high-ranking DOJ official "off the hook" last month, we now have an additional indicator that A.G. William Barr might not be what many of us believed he was, and hoped for.

President Trump gave him full declassification authority. But Barr is refusing to Declassify the Carter Page FISA warrant.

Yesterday the DOJ said that there are still good reasons for not declassifying it, even though earlier this year, they said after the Mueller investigation is finished, declassification would be authorized.

Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   

You can not drain the swamp with swamp creature . One big swamp creature goes down , they ALL GO DOWN.

Unfortunately Trump stil has swamp creatures working for him.

edit on 06630America/ChicagoSun, 30 Jun 2019 00:06:48 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

The President keeps getting "suckered" by what he thinks are people who want to help him drain the swamp.

Maybe President Trump should have started out with a lot of "green" inexperienced advisors, like Bill Clinton started with in 1992. I still remember how the media was praising his choice of so many fresh, young, inexperienced cabinet people.

(Naturally the MSM wouldn't praise Trump for doing this, but he would have avoided the Jeff Sessions trap.)

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   

The President keeps getting "suckered" by what he thinks are people who want to help him drain the swamp.

Keep your friends close to you and keep your enemies closer.

Care, I don't think you know how to play chess or general strategy games.

Of course the stakes in this game are huge.

Please remember that while the President is making moves, the swamp is also making moves.

Sometimes you need to switch from offense to defense and back again.

Once the enemies have been used, he throws them away like the dead fish they are.

P

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Understood. Time for the Trump Administration to switch to OFFENSE, don't cha think?

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 01:34 AM
link   

To switch to offense when the plan calls for defense is not what you want to do.

It is not about rounding them up, it is about gathering sufficient evidence to convict.

Q, all of us, are very good at showing connections between the various operational arms of the Illuminati.

Connections do not equal evidence and it is evidence that a court needs, in fact, overwhelming evidence is required to take out the big players.

Patience little grass hopper.

P

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: pheonix358

Understood. Time for the Trump Administration to switch to OFFENSE, don't cha think?
Don't forget my thread on Bannons opinion that Trump will unleash at his second term because, well, he'll have his feel for Presidency and doesn't have to worry about re-election.
I think he'll be an even more powerful force by than, keep stacking those courts is his best power imho.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

When Barr let the top DOJ official off the hook, after he committed multiple felonies, my enthusiasm and faith in AG Barr plummeted. If he, Durham, or Huber would indict (not frickin fire or demote) just one high-profile deep state past/present official, my faith would be restored.

Bob Mueller didn't wait 2.5 years and then unleash 31 indictments. Why should Barr? If Comey is indicted, that's not going to make it any more difficult to indict his former boss, Loretta Lynch. In fact, it might make it easier, if Comey "talks" in order to cut a deal.

After all these Congressional investigations, Huber's 1.5 years of investigating, and many revelations from top-quality investigators like Judicial Watch, we should have seen AT LEAST 1 indictment by now!

The "older" crimes need to be charged first, because as Greg Jarrett (FoxNews) said last week, limitation of time statutes pertaining to some of the felonies, are always expiring.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Bob Mueller didn't wait 2.5 years and then unleash 31 indictments. Why should Barr?

Mueller failed.

As yet, Barr has not.

Does that tell you something?

P

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

Bob Mueller didn't wait 2.5 years and then unleash 31 indictments. Why should Barr?

Mueller failed.

As yet, Barr has not.

P

If Barr/Huber/Durham indicts 31 people in Obama's orbit over time, that would not be a failure.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

Mueller failed.

As yet, Barr has not.

P

Devin Nunes says there's a chance that Attorney General William Barr is old-school deep state.

If true, that explains why there have been ZERO indictments.

Much of the "leg work" was done, with sufficient evidence gathered for indictments, before Barr became the Attorney General.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join