It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A.G. William Barr Declines to Prosecute an Asst FBI Director Who Committed Federal Crimes.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Illinois born myself (Near West Suburbs).

I know what it is.

That's why I have a "dug-in" bomb shelter in Las Vegas.

All kinds of "Advantages" in LV (more than most people can ever hope for).

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

The crimes are "legit" as you call it. The DOJ isn't taking any action, even after 2 years of investigating. That's the problem.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Isn't it an unwritten rule that the current administration won't investigate the previous administration, on the expectation that the next administration won't investigate them.
Just like Obama ignored the crimes of Bush and Cheney, then it was his turn to go unpunished.
Throughout the election Trump promised that the hammer would fall on Hillary, Obama and co and his followers ate it
up.
After he was elected he even admitted that it was just a play to get votes, I don't get how people are still under the impression anything will still happen except that Trump has had Q to keep his base rabid for opposition blood so his own shortcomings will be overlooked and excused.
Trumps 4d chess indeed.....
edit on 15-6-2019 by BlackIbanez because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: xuenchen

After being cleared, McCabe gets right back into the MSM clown-show, defending his and the Obama Administration's actions.

These people feel immune to justice for a reason.

Could be part of the ruse to signal "rational" people to "see" through the smoked mirrors and let the Pleb Democrats stay in their comfort zones 😎

Possible 😎

If so, the geniuses who contrived and oversaw this "STING" will be prominently discussed in Law books and History books.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Right. We need to get out of this morass of an impasse in Congress. Something needs to happen that will force all Americans to unite. You'd think the drugs/crime/humanitarian crisis on our Mexican border would bring SOME unity.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Politicians and government officials play by their own set of rules and live by a whole different set of 'applied' laws than we do. They pass laws that benefit them and ignore the ones that don't.

Why do you think US senator's stock holdings out perform everyone else's?

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Strzok is also a D.A.D.
It appears this is a negotiation to reduce the number of counts against him in exchange for his cooperation.

General Michael Flynn cooperated, but was still arrested... or vice-a-versa.

As a side note, Flynn may file a "withdrawal" (the "plea" bargain) and get the whole case dismissed 😎
He actually might have a case for withdrawal 😎

If Barr declassifies the Flynn-related FBI documents, Flynn will be cleared by the courts, because he was entrapped by the FBI. There is No need for General Flynn to change lawyers, and do all the hocus-pocus.

Uh Oh...we're back to William Barr not taking any action again.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Re: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I remember when you started that thread. Since it was just before the 2016 election, it didn't receive the attention it deserved. I bet if we look back far enough, Donald Trump was friendly with George Soros. He rubbed elbows globally, with all kinds of people.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 02:18 AM
link   

After being cleared, McCabe gets right back into the MSM clown-show, defending his and the Obama Administration's actions.

Could be part of the ruse to signal "rational" people to "see" through the smoked mirrors and let the Pleb Democrats stay in their comfort zones 😎

Possible 😎

If so, the geniuses who contrived and oversaw this "STING" will be prominently discussed in Law books and History books.

History is what ever the Victors write (and erase) 😎

Everything else is just a conspiracy πŸ˜€

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

You're too dramatic. President Trump has only had 2 Senate-Confirmed attorney generals.

Also, when you're attempting to clean up corruption, it takes special people. I can understand frequent firings, and resignations. If the hired person doesn't have the rare qualities that are needed, try someone else.

Trump isn't trying to run a comfy Administration, filled with parties, spying and pomp, like Obama did. Draining the swamp is harder than most people can imagine, or be prepared to help accomplish.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Possible 😎

History is what ever the Victors write (and erase) 😎

Does that make it incorrect, because the victors write it? Maybe the victors made Hitler seem worse than he really was?

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Barr is a career politician. Those guys will always keep the statuesque.

Barr was covering stuff up for bush back in the day.

He's a career public servant. As an attorney, his job was/is to present just "one side". That's not really a cover-up. It's more like pulling only one rabbit out of the hat, instead of both rabbits.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Ok. Now can we haul AG Barr before congress?
This would actually be a legitimate reason.

Congress tried, but Barr refused due to Nadler setting a trap. Perhaps the Senate Judiciary (led by Lindsey Graham) could bring Barr in for open-session testimony, to give a status update of Spygate investigations. Depending on what AG Barr says, his testimony COULD alleviate a lot of concerns.

I believe that might be the 3rd or 4th move from today's move 🧐

"Today's move"?? I'd better go check the news feeds, and find what you're talking about.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

All current 2020 predictions are based on the assumption that Barr/Horowitz/Durham/Huber are either faking it, or will find that the Obama-Biden administration did nothing illegal.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 03:25 AM
link   

OMG...there are FOUR DOJ Employees in the past month whom William Barr has declined to prosecute. All four were found to have committed crimes, by the Inspector General, but not indicted/prosecuted by their bosses at the Dept of Justice.

6.13.2019 John Solomon Reports: thehill.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Uh Oh... But not surprising.

FBI Director Christopher Wray is suspected as being part of the SPYGATE Cover-up.

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I think they've doubled-down on Trump one thousand times too many to turn around and admit they were wrong now. No, they will go to the grave defending Trump no matter what happens.

. Im not a republican nor did I vote for trump or trust trump. However i have seen many more trump supporters questioning him and calling out his bs then the democrats who have been doubling down on stupid with their party and still defending hillary.

Heck you are posting in a thread of a strong trump supporter from what i have seen that is questioning wharts going on under trumps administration. So their is some hope with some of he trump supporters where i see none from the left.

Show me some threads of some SILLY advid democrats questioning the democrat parties doings ? Bottom line both parties have their lunatic party loyalist but the left appears to be winning on crazy on many levels right now.

So hopefully if no justice comes under trump some will awaken to the 2 party sham[.
edit on 23630America/ChicagoSat, 15 Jun 2019 05:23:27 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   

You're too dramatic. President Trump has only had 2 Senate-Confirmed attorney generals.

Also, when you're attempting to clean up corruption, it takes special people. I can understand frequent firings, and resignations. If the hired person doesn't have the rare qualities that are needed, try someone else.

Trump isn't trying to run a comfy Administration, filled with parties, spying and pomp, like Obama did. Draining the swamp is harder than most people can imagine, or be prepared to help accomplish.

So true, unfortunately. It really is like the "Hail Hydra" mantra. "Cut off one head, two more shall take it's place". Something very big will have to happen to clean it up.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Ugh, you people jump the gun entirely too early. Moving quickly isn't something we should be dependent on when it concerns government issues.

Couple of takeaways, We don't know WHO the Agent was, it is only theorized as McCabe, but it could very well be people the media hasn't sniffed out yet and even if it is McCabe or Strozyk we don't know yet the full details on the why and who.

Secondly, if I am understanding, this is Horowitz call? even still, this is his summation that he is submitting, just like Muellers report when done he passed it up to AG at DOJ to determine the final call.

Even if they don't prosecute, I believe it was very likely the result of information gained, sometimes you have to throw the small fish back into the pond.
In that respect, AG Barr isn't bringing scorched earth tactics, ala Mueller early morning FBI raids, he is particular and thorough, old school. McCabe IS small fish after all, a asst. deputy in a temp position, a "yes boi" for all intents and purposes.

Thirdly, so what if Mueller and Barr are close? in a professional environment where everyone knows each others business, of course there will be some mingling among them and their extended families, it's ridiculous to imagine anything but.

All in all, quickly consuming this data with your conspiratorial hackles raised isn't a good combination, you'll react emotionally, like the Leftist do, it isn't competent and it makes you look ignorant, CUT IT OUT PEOPLE, YOU'RE BETTER THAN THIS.

Nothing is ever what it seems and the Deep State is here to stay, it's the factions within that are leveraging themselves. They will always be here, all they simply do is generally lean to a position, in this case, some kepted leaning left and they bit off more than they can chew.
With an old school mentality and no BS hold grip, Barr will work at his pace and manner. The man doesn't even have a twitter account.
Just two eggs, toast and black coffee in the morning.....in sock garters.

Like another user said in the first page, just let the hammer of justice fall.

edit on 15-6-2019 by Arnie123 because: lol, misspelled whoops

edit on 15-6-2019 by Arnie123 because: cleaning up

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Oh my... I'm shocked! Just shocked I tell ya!!!

Except I'm not. Of course Barr is protecting the guilty... that's what he does. How many times have I posted this:

William Barr’s Connection to Ruby Ridge, Defending FBI Snipers

And this:

IDAHO v. HORIUCHI

And other articles???

Barr protects the guilty. Always has and always will. He is no friend of the people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join