It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A.G. William Barr Declines to Prosecute an Asst FBI Director Who Committed Federal Crimes.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Trillion dollar tax cut for those undermining our political process? Terrorism being armed through the weapons deal with Saudi Arabia? The fix is definitely in and we're too blind to see it.

Why do you say "we're"? Obviously YOU see it.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Glad to see I'm not the only one who sees it for what it is. If Trump were legit then Hillary and Obama would be in jail or at least in court. But nope, just the same old partisan rhetoric riling up the respective tribes against each other is all we've seen from him and the media so far.

Maybe one day people will begin to wise up to the game instead of ignorantly participating in it. I don't see that happening anytime soon though, unfortunately.

Hopefully Q and trump are the savior people have made them to be.

However if they are not hopefully they same people wake the fk up and realise both party are a sham and nothing is going to change till we solely focus on minimizing conflict of interest in congress and no other issues.
edit on 58630America/ChicagoSat, 15 Jun 2019 00:58:52 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: carewemust
Strzok is also a D.A.D.
It appears this is a negotiation to reduce the number of counts against him in exchange for his cooperation.

General Michael Flynn cooperated, but was still arrested... or vice-a-versa.

As a side note, Flynn may file a "withdrawal" (the "plea" bargain) and get the whole case dismissed 😎

He actually might have a case for withdrawal 😎

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Entered Into Evidence - The case for the United States v. Hillary Clinton - Paid Riot Squads

Paid Riot Squads were sent out across the nation, one state to the next all year long, during the election. People got hurt. Cities burned. Multiple federal felonies for the ringleaders. Three Strikes overload.

Trump wont go after them.

The fix is in.

PS: President Trump Says If House Democrats Attack - He Will Declassify Info That Will Destroy Them.
edit on 15-6-2019 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   

a reply to: visitedbythem

Troubling indeed. I wonder what is going on behind the scenes...

The Deep State won, all of their operatives will not be prosecuted and they will take back the lever of government they lost in a fluke election. But their victory was not complete; Trump restrained some leverage over them so they agreed not to crush him completely. Instead he would be allowed to bow out "Gracefully" with his 2020 presidential lose. He would also get to keep his realistate and media mogul businesses going.

Will Barr was put in place to ensure this would take place and no third party interfered.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 01:03 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Ok. Now can we haul AG Barr before congress?
This would actually be a legitimate reason.

Congress tried, but Barr refused due to Nadler setting a trap. Perhaps the Senate Judiciary (led by Lindsey Graham) could bring Barr in for open-session testimony, to give a status update of Spygate investigations. Depending on what AG Barr says, his testimony COULD alleviate a lot of concerns.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Trump was no fluke. He has served their agenda perfectly.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

If you've been following these threads on the Spygate subject, you know releasing classified info is not as simple as throwing a light switch.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   

The government has so many criminals in top positions of Congress, and governmental agencies, it's EASY to have a selfish deep-state bureaucrat recommended to the President for any given open position.

If indeed what you suggest above is the truth and indeed Barr is one of them, my question stands. Can you suspect that Trump is indeed not the man you thought him to be.

He has had four AGs, one was an acting AG for the transition. In his following two years he has had three more. This speeks oodles to Trumps ability to ''find the best people to help him run the nation, one of his most promenent promises to the nation.

Now you are suggesting that he once again has failed in this promise by suggesting that he, in his perfect wisdom has failed once again to drain the swamp and continues to allow those deep state actors into positions of high authority.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Barr is a career politician. Those guys will always keep the statuesque.

Barr was covering stuff up for bush back in the day.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Ok. Now can we haul AG Barr before congress?
This would actually be a legitimate reason.

Congress tried, but Barr refused due to Nadler setting a trap. Perhaps the Senate Judiciary (led by Lindsey Graham) could bring Barr in for open-session testimony, to give a status update of Spygate investigations. Depending on what AG Barr says, his testimony COULD alleviate a lot of concerns.

I believe that might be the 3rd or 4th move from today's move 🧐

Good Strategy 😎

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Right now I feel like it wont be biden vs trump.

Trump will beat whatever dem that it is, though I give bernie equal odds.

But the dems will take the senate and keep the house.

Four years of lame duck potus follows.

link   

I do and I'm pretty sure you know exactly what I meant.

link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

Your suspicion is why I started this thread. Congress has identified quite a bit of wrong doing, as has testimonies from Congressional witnesses, along with the June 2018 IG Report.

But as we saw with Special Counsel Bob Mueller, Department of Justice actions are what matters. And thus far, the DOJ hasn't pulled any triggers...made any moves against Spygate law breakers.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

"Assuming" Barr is a Trump "mistake" is a leap between 2 cliffs that are 300 feet apart 🧐

Red Herrings

Edit to Add: In My Opinion for courtesy's sake 😎
edit on Jun-15-2019 by xuenchen because: 🍌banana nana ding dong🍌

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

We're finally seeing some top corporate people indicted for crimes. They used to be just slapped with a fine. So there's progress on that front. Let's hope our new Attorney General will eventually prove that even high-ranking government officials are not above the law too. So far, he's letting them off the hook.

Barr let another high-ranking person off the hook, just this week. But it wasn't someone related to Spygate.

Here is that report: oig.justice.gov...

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I think they've doubled-down on Trump one thousand times too many to turn around and admit they were wrong now. No, they will go to the grave defending Trump no matter what happens.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Who? I thought those "corporate people" were just handed a trillion dollar tax break on a silver platter? Doesn't seem like much of a punishment to me.
edit on 6/15/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Troubling indeed. I wonder what is going on behind the scenes...

Maybe something to keep Trump supporter's minds occupied with hope, until Biden wins in November 2020?

If Byeden wins 2020 and Democrats take both Chambers, the laws that pass will dwarf Obama's failures 25-fold 🤣🚬🤣
Bye-Bye America as we knew it ❄☹❄

They'll be intoxicated with their new power!

Here in Illinois, stupid voters gave us a Democratic House and Governor on January 1st.

Twelve taxes and fees are increasing on July 1st. The gas tax will be 19cents more a gallon. Cigs go up $1 @ pack. Parking rates...license plate renewal cost...everything's going up on 7/1/2019.

They need more money to offset the reduced tax revenue, due to 311 individuals/families moving out of Illinois...every single DAY. It's a DEATH-SPIRAL.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join